Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20

Author Topic: Toon Mafia III - Day 4 - All Cheer For Humvees! - GAMEOVER  (Read 29365 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia III - Day 1 - Is That Dandruff?
« Reply #120 on: August 26, 2009, 09:08:46 am »

How about this Vector?

You were a "beginner" before, acting clueless, which is a beginner mafia tell. You suddenly know how to play the game, like I know you know how to. That's one reason why you're scum. The second is that you overreacted to my vote, which was for reason number 1. That's a double strike on your record. Then, you hit strike number three, where you're trying to match up to MY expectations. No. That's not how it works. You can argue with me, but you're not. You're arguing for everyone. You're trying to buddy.

"I'm being attacked by WA. Help me. P-p-p-poor me can't handle it. I'm just a beginner."

You're scum. I know it. You've got your buddies helping you out of it by making Overlord look like scum. He's not. Anyone wanna fight me about it? I will. I'll take you all on. I'm NOT changing my vote now, because I know I'm right.

And I'm going to kill anyone and everyone who thinks otherwise. I don't care if you argue with me. I don't care if you're positive of something. I know what I know. Why do you think it's so difficult to lynch Vector? Possibly because he has help? Oh, why don't we look at who's been helping him...?

Now, since I'm more engrossed in Paranormal, I have to go back and look at this whole thing to find the other scums.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 26, 2009, 09:21:12 am »

Also, I believe Xegeth is also scum.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 26, 2009, 09:22:06 am »

EBWOP: And Duke. He's less likely, but I think he's scum.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 26, 2009, 09:22:25 am »

You were a "beginner" before, acting clueless, which is a beginner mafia tell. You suddenly know how to play the game, like I know you know how to.

I acted clueless about the random voting phase.  Take a look at the other two mafias I'm in, if you like.  I have performed an instance of random voting.  I screwed it up.  Now I have knowledge of random voting and can perform it acceptably.  What, you think I'd go all crazy and vote all over the place if I were scum?  Do you seriously think I'm that bad at this game?

The second is that you overreacted to my vote, which was for reason number 1.

No.  It's because you're terrifying.  You come onto people without rhyme or reason, and unfortunately, my automatic reaction is to cower.  I honestly thought there was something wrong with my first post and that you were going to lynch me for it.  If you don't believe me, then you don't believe me--but it's the truth.

Then, you hit strike number three, where you're trying to match up to MY expectations. No. That's not how it works. You can argue with me, but you're not. You're arguing for everyone. You're trying to buddy.

Whose expectations am I supposed to match up to, then?  I am not trying to buddy.  If you are talking about asking about the first post, then again: I thought something was genuinely wrong with it, and I could not for the life of me figure out what it was.  It bothers me deeply when I can't figure out what's happening.  Now I understand the entire situation, so I am attacking you instead of going "Hey?  What?  Webadict?!  What's happening, here?"

"I'm being attacked by WA. Help me. P-p-p-poor me can't handle it. I'm just a beginner."

No.  "I'm being attacked by WA.  Can someone help me figure out what the hell is going on?"

You're scum. I know it. You've got your buddies helping you out of it by making Overlord look like scum. He's not. Anyone wanna fight me about it? I will. I'll take you all on. I'm NOT changing my vote now, because I know I'm right.

And I'm going to kill anyone and everyone who thinks otherwise. I don't care if you argue with me. I don't care if you're positive of something. I know what I know. Why do you think it's so difficult to lynch Vector? Possibly because he has help? Oh, why don't we look at who's been helping him...?

Go for it.  Lynch the entire town again, webadict.  You know it's a great idea and will really improve your reputation.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 26, 2009, 09:27:14 am »

You've got your buddies helping you out of it by making Overlord look like scum. He's not. Anyone wanna fight me about it? I will. I'll take you all on. I'm NOT changing my vote now, because I know I'm right.

Also, you should make your defense of your noobish friend a little bit less obvious.  If he flips scum, I'm going after you next.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

overlordFT

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 26, 2009, 09:27:40 am »

How about this Vector?

You were a "beginner" before, acting clueless, which is a beginner mafia tell. You suddenly know how to play the game, like I know you know how to. That's one reason why you're scum. The second is that you overreacted to my vote, which was for reason number 1. That's a double strike on your record. Then, you hit strike number three, where you're trying to match up to MY expectations. No. That's not how it works. You can argue with me, but you're not. You're arguing for everyone. You're trying to buddy.

Now, since I'm more engrossed in Paranormal, I have to go back and look at this whole thing to find the other scums.

You, sir, are awesome.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 26, 2009, 09:30:12 am »

You, sir, are awesome.

And you, sir, should stop buddying up to webadict.

overlordFT

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 26, 2009, 09:30:44 am »

You've got your buddies helping you out of it by making Overlord look like scum. He's not. Anyone wanna fight me about it? I will. I'll take you all on. I'm NOT changing my vote now, because I know I'm right.

Also, you should make your defense of your noobish friend a little bit less obvious.  If he flips scum, I'm going after you next.

I'm not a noob :P

And does anyone here remember how I won the game for town in the last toon mafia, desptie everyone thinking I was scum then?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 26, 2009, 09:31:58 am »

Do it. You even admitted he was a newbie. So, why is it you're after him, huh? Is it because he's acting like a beginner? Kind of like you? Oh wait... That's a bit hypocritical, don't you think? And you're definitely using bad logic.

Now, you are going to be subject to the full extent of my arguing...

And does anyone here remember how I won the game for town in the last toon mafia, desptie everyone thinking I was scum then?
That doesn't mean anything. That was last game, this is now.

overlordFT

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 26, 2009, 09:34:20 am »

Do it. You even admitted he was a newbie. So, why is it you're after him, huh? Is it because he's acting like a beginner? Kind of like you? Oh wait... That's a bit hypocritical, don't you think? And you're definitely using bad logic.

I'm just pointing out the similiarity. People thought I was scum then, but I came through as a townie.

Some people think I'm scum now, how do they know I won't come through as a townie this time?

EDIT: Spelling mistakes.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 26, 2009, 09:38:17 am »

I'm just pointing out the similiarity. People thought I was scum then, but I came through as a townie.

Some people think I'm scum now, how do they know I won't come through as a townie this time?

Okay, maybe you are scum. I have no idea why you're being stupid either way.

overlordFT

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 26, 2009, 09:40:37 am »

Okay, maybe you are scum. I have no idea why you're being stupid either way.

:(

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 26, 2009, 09:49:35 am »

I said he was noobish, not a newbie.  E.g. we have someone here who "says he is not a noob" but plays as a beginner, without improvements, probably to protect himself.  I'll be the first to say my Mafia skills are not up to snuff, though I am not just beginning.  This may not be my first game anymore, but I do have some knowledge that needs filling in.

He isn't acting like a beginner.  One expects beginners to improve, as I have.  Maybe I sucked at random-voting this game.  I'll fill in the holes and get better, so I'll be more fun to play with.  He is not improving.  I think he is hiding behind feigned foolishness.

Honestly, thank you for attacking me.  It's taught me a lot.  Next time, I will have no excuse for random-voting poorly and jumping at others' random votes.  I have made that mistake, and it is now time to move on.

That said, you're going down tomorrow, buddy.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 26, 2009, 09:51:48 am »

Well, I'm glad that you finally seem to agree with me.  Let's just wait this out and find out what happens tomorrow.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 26, 2009, 09:58:28 am »

All this commotion is making me hungry...

Mmm... Bacon.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20