Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20

Author Topic: Toon Mafia III - Day 4 - All Cheer For Humvees! - GAMEOVER  (Read 29317 times)

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia III - Day 3 - Greeting from SPAAAAAAACCCEE
« Reply #210 on: September 07, 2009, 01:51:55 am »

I'm going to vote for Duke 2.0 because he's been lurking for most of the game and he's only voted once, at the start. He's also not roleclaimed yet.

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 07, 2009, 10:50:00 am »

Thus far, it seems like we have:

Duke 2.0
SHAD0Wdump
Mr.Person
Rysith - Claimed pro-town Angry Fellow
Cheeetar - Claimed Lewis McClark
Xegeth - Claimed pro-town Jim Carrey
Archangel
webadict - Proven Pro-town by Frelock

So, I think it would be best if the four people who haven't claimed claimed privately to webadict, who can then direct us.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 07, 2009, 10:51:29 am »

There was only 1 mafia left (I think?). If we had all roleclaimed we could have picked the mafia out and then lynched them. There is still only 1 mafia left (I think?) so roleclaim.

Nice rolefishing, you get a big ole' juicy FoS for your troubles!
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 07, 2009, 09:47:28 pm »

Okay, well, I'm still waiting for some people...

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 07, 2009, 11:59:28 pm »

Arch Angel pseudo-claimed Ricky Perry. Also, why should we claim in private? There is 1 mafia left, if we lynch him today we lose nothing. However, if we leave it up to 1 person who will then be lynched this night, we lose a trusted townie.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 08, 2009, 12:04:41 am »

And by lynched I mean night-killed.

Also : The only way we could lose this is if we lynch pro-town 3 times in a row. This is assuming mafia isn't revealed and no townie roles block mafia or night-kill.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 08, 2009, 12:57:32 am »

I have this reason Cheeetar is trying to look really, really town. He's trying to get our trust, he's trying to get everybody to let their defenses down, and he's trying to get everybody to publicly roleclaim. All that together, I've got to vote
Cheeetar
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 08, 2009, 01:22:35 am »

OMGUS
I've played some mafia.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 08, 2009, 02:53:06 am »

Oops, I just used quote instead of color. I meant to say vote Cheeetar.

Wonderful defense there Cheeetar, all you did was deflect.

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 08, 2009, 09:20:02 am »

Oops, I just used quote instead of color. I meant to say vote Cheeetar.

Wonderful defense there Cheeetar, all you did was deflect.

I have to say that I strongly suspect that if Cheeetar is not mafia, Mr.Person is. Mr.Person has been oppositional through the entire game, is opposing roleclaiming with one mafia left and a confirmed townie, and generally being unhelpful.

He may truly be town, and Cheeetar may be the last mafia. But for now, I'm going to vote Mr.Person, and try to change my vote to have it on the one of those two who is not lynched (unless webadict asks me to do otherwise, or we manage a double lynch) so that I can get a night kill on the survivor, if needed.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 08, 2009, 10:10:24 am »

Unvote, vote Mr.Person. Cheeetar is confirmed. I checked him at night and I die if I check the mafia. I was planning on keeping the fact that I can confirm people hidden a bit longer but it does seem like a waste killing a confirmed townie if Mr.Person is innocent.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 08, 2009, 10:36:51 am »

I'm not sure if you guys are aware of this, but usually people wait until lylo to MC so the scum can't come up with elaborate plots. Besides, I've already claimed. FoS on Rysith for saying I haven't when he has no way to know if I have or not. He's pulling bullshit out of his ass to get me lynched. Also, I find Xegeth chosing to vote me strange, he's voting me because I felt a suspicious person was scum? I'm confused as to why he's voting me, could you please explain Xegeth?

Although I don't like it, I guess I'll have to unvote, since if what Xegeth says is true, he's town, and if what Xegeth says is false, Xegeth is the scum and Cheeetar is town.

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 08, 2009, 11:26:48 am »

I'm not sure if you guys are aware of this, but usually people wait until lylo to MC so the scum can't come up with elaborate plots. Besides, I've already claimed. FoS on Rysith for saying I haven't when he has no way to know if I have or not. He's pulling bullshit out of his ass to get me lynched. Also, I find Xegeth chosing to vote me strange, he's voting me because I felt a suspicious person was scum? I'm confused as to why he's voting me, could you please explain Xegeth?

Although I don't like it, I guess I'll have to unvote, since if what Xegeth says is true, he's town, and if what Xegeth says is false, Xegeth is the scum and Cheeetar is town.

You've been very paranoid about revealing your role this game, despite the fact that a lot of people have already roleclaimed and it's not just one person wanting a mass roleclaim. Could you explain what sort of elaborate plots could be done with only one mafia left? I'm also suspicious after you claimed that Cheeetar was trying to look town because it just sounds to me like an excuse to avoid lynching the people who are acting scummy, and killing the ones acting less suspiciously instead. Finally, you've claimed both Cheeetar and Rysith were suspicious after they voted for you. That just seems like an attempt to deflect.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 08, 2009, 11:36:32 am »

Or, I dunno, I find them suspicious?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 08, 2009, 01:38:51 pm »

VOTE COUNT SO FAR:

Mr.Person - Cheeetar, Rysith, Xegeth (3)
Cheeetar - Mr.Person (1)

Not Voted - Duke 2.0, SHAD0Wdump, Archangel, Webadict (4)
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20