Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Survival RP  (Read 8158 times)

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Survival RP
« Reply #120 on: August 23, 2009, 01:00:19 pm »

>JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 23, 2009, 01:02:42 pm »

Spoiler: Facepalm (click to show/hide)

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 23, 2009, 01:45:08 pm »

chrome

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Does this look infected?
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 23, 2009, 05:09:03 pm »

hey can I get in.
"I'm really good at sniping when my targets are not moving!" -Dumb friend of mine.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 23, 2009, 05:09:55 pm »

@Strife-You can't see anything though you hear many sounds of movement outside. You are now slowly patrolling the house.
@Phantom- It is pitch black though using your awesome skills you shoot towards any sounds and manage to kill two zombies and use 6 bullets, In clip- 14
@Phantom (second post)- Using the light from the Motor bike you see one zombie and with a burst of 3 shoots, hit in in the chest 3 times, It is not dead but now lying on the ground, crawling forward.  Sadly there is no bubblegum you may be screwed.
@Jetsquirrel- Not only did I never say you were in yet, but I will allow you to play.  You drive straight ahead, and run over the zombie, it is crushed and killed.  However the impact throws you from the bike, you faceplant into the side of the house and take 4 damage, 46 life left, you nose is badly smashed and you can't smell anything till it heals, the bike spins off and slams into a poll, the bike's gasoline tank explodes illuminating the area. You stand back up and take out your gun.

Thanks to Jet you just lost the motorcycle however the area is now illuminated, everyone can see 4 zombies coming down the street from the north, the closest about 20 feet from Jet who is standing beside the two houses, they are spread out.  7 zombies and a skeleton construct (Big creature made of bones, takes less damage from projectiles but more from melee) are coming from the south, the construct is in the back about 100 feet away, and moving slowly, the closest zombie is 70 feet away, they are in a group.  You hear the sound of 5 people facepalming.  For now Chrome is not in.
Nom nom nom

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 23, 2009, 06:27:11 pm »

Close to the combat area, pump shotgun to take out the bird and load buck. Use the relatively superior range of buck-shot to try for a head-shot.

Minor: Wake up any sleepers. I'd HOPE that the shotie would do it for us, but . . .
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 23, 2009, 06:32:07 pm »

-Wake up from the sound of gunshots and explosions.
>Look out the window and begin firing at the zombies.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 23, 2009, 08:13:33 pm »

>Take cover, while taking shots at zombies, designate fire teams.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 24, 2009, 03:56:26 am »

-Prepare some cover inside the house so that I/we can retreat from the walls, to cover, if it becomes necessary.
>Carefully shoot any zeds I can see.
-Draw my sword.
"Does anyone else have any military or police training? How well can ken you use your weapons?"
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 24, 2009, 03:57:39 am »

its only a scratch
anyway is there a window somewhere there?
if yes
> enter through the window
"answer to angel I can wrestle "

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 24, 2009, 04:06:15 am »

"I don't thunk that's a useful skill against zombies. Anyone else?"
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 24, 2009, 05:04:35 am »

it can be when i will rip his head off
and im better against skeletal monsters

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 24, 2009, 02:25:25 pm »

-Prepare some cover inside the house so that I/we can retreat from the walls, to cover, if it becomes necessary.
>Carefully shoot any zeds I can see.
-Draw my sword.
"Does anyone else have any military or police training? How well can ken you use your weapons?"
"I preformed in the Malton outbreak as a Military Recruit! And I was recently a Riot Controller!"
>Reenact one of those Mafia Shootings from the 1920's

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 25, 2009, 05:27:19 pm »

@Strife- You move close to where Jet is lying, and shoot at the nearest zombie, It's head and chest is peppered but it is not killed.
@Jervous- You wake up slightly startled, You look out the window aim carefully, and manage to miss.... however the stray bullet goes right through the zombie in the back of the group, killing it instantly. (3 left in that group, closest is wounded and 20 feet away)
@Phantom- You aim carefully and shoot, finishing off the zombie strife wounded (2 left in that group, 7 and a construct in the other)  You and jet are the only two not in the fortified house, everyone else is inside.You also level-up add 4 stat points
@Archangel- You flip over a few tables to make a quick barricade, You aim well and blow one of the closer groups heads off (1 left in the group)  You sword is now in your left hand and your gun in the right.
@Jet- you enter into the lower level of Phantom's house, dripping a blood trail all the way in, the zombies are now drawn to you.

The Remaining zombie to the north charges forward, clawing at the window jet just got through, it is between the main group and jet, while out of sight of Phantom.
The Larger group moves forward 60 feet, they are now mostly 20 feet away from Jet and Phantom's house, while ignoring the other group's house.
The skeleton construct moves forward 30 feet, it is now 70 feet from the two houses, please note it is really big and will gladly tear down a wall or two.
Noises can be heard coming from behind the main groups house, It sounds like something digging.
Nom nom nom

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 25, 2009, 05:28:57 pm »

2 in perception, 2 in luck
>Fire At the zeds while yelling "DIE MOTHERFUCKERS DIE!"
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11