Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Survival RP  (Read 8167 times)

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Survival RP
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2009, 08:54:21 pm »

~! Hmmmm. I'm going to claim it as one long roll of duct tape (the ungodly long 500 ft ones that I bought just to claim as a ZA item) and my bowie knife. I guess that I'm also getting one MRE and three cans of chili (I'd claim four MRE's as my favorite food, which they are, but I only keep three around).

Strange. My house is right. This doesn't make sense, my house is not in a small town. Next on the list are my cats and explosives.

Major: Search house for my bag of fireworks and try to find the cats. If they look hostile I'll shout, if they don't run, I'll shoot.

Minors: Is there a river in my backyard?

Minor: What's the deal with the dirt, carefully get close, while keeping a bead on it. Be aware for something grabbing my foot from underground.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2009, 08:57:11 pm »

>Set the ladder up to go on the roof
-Sing the Star Spangled Banner from the roof, while saluting
-Search for a sidearm

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2009, 08:57:44 pm »

>Help Strife
-Help Strife
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2009, 09:00:50 pm »

Here we go. Awesome attack time.

Fill the empty bottle with fuel. Roll up a rag and put it inside the bottle with most of it sticking out. Scrape my knife and pickaxe together to get sparks and set the dry part of the rag on fire. Wait until it's mostly burned down and throw it at the zombie.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2009, 09:02:27 pm »

Here we go. Awesome attack time.

Fill the empty bottle with fuel. Roll up a rag and put it inside the bottle with most of it sticking out. Scrape my knife and pickaxe together to get sparks and set the dry part of the rag on fire. Wait until it's mostly burned down and throw it at the zombie.

((You're using a Molotov inside a house!?))

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2009, 09:03:53 pm »

@Strife -You find your fireworks, no cats.  There is no river SANITY CHECK! you pass barely. You slowly move towards the dirt, it looks as if something was digging down into it.
@Phantom You climb the roof, your singing makes your allies feel slightly more patriotic. You find an arm..... holding an unusable .44 magun, however it has a usable scope.
@Archangel you arrive just in time to see strife edging closer to a upturned patch of ground, looking slightly scared. Excellent you went to the wrong guys aid.
@Jervous-The burning bottle strikes the zombie square on, however it does not kill it and it walks slowly towards you, dripping burning flesh onto your wooden stairs.
Nom nom nom

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2009, 09:05:12 pm »

also note that is someone doesn't finish their day turns they won't be present at night, making them unable to be killed but also not gaining any exp.
Nom nom nom

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2009, 09:05:38 pm »

((Inside a stone cellar.))

Shoot the the zombie in the head, then back away and make sure it doesn't head for the stairs and away from anything wooden or flammable.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2009, 09:07:50 pm »

@ Jervous The zombie falls over dead, however it's burning corpse blocks the entrance to the celler. You gain a level, place 4 more points.
Nom nom nom

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2009, 09:08:00 pm »

(I'm assuming the molatov smashing was audible to me)
-Run in the direction of the smashing bottle sound, preparing myself for combat by readying both my weapons.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2009, 09:08:47 pm »

((Yay! Let me hunt down that bag so I can see what's inside.))

Minor: Tear up a piece of grass and throw it on the disturbed dirt. So that we can tell if something has came up. I'll get around to booby trapping it later.

Major: Look through house for my sleeping bag

Minor: How does my backyard slope?

((Also, how much time is left in the day?))

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2009, 09:11:08 pm »

-Look for water around the cellar
-Prop my pickaxe and shovel against the cellar wall, they're weighing me down.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2009, 09:12:33 pm »

@Archangel- You arrive just in time to see a zombie have it's brains splattered. You also note it is almost nighttime.
@Strife- The grass lands on the patch of dirt and immediately sinks beneath the soil. You find your sleeping bag, and a few rats. You look outside and see that your backyard slopes away from the house.  Also you look up and see night it close.
@Jervous- There is a bucket outside the cellar full of rain water, however it is almost dark. You also can still lvl
Nom nom nom

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2009, 09:16:16 pm »

Yell to everyone "It's nearly dark! We should hole up in my house now!"
-Help the bloke I'm with.
>Take cover inside my house, preparing for a long night of fighting.
My full sig

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2009, 09:17:17 pm »

Major: Do one more search of my house. I'm looking for my satchel bag with laptop and charger. It's usually on my bed.

Minor: My sleeping bag comes in it's own pouch with a strap, I clip it to my backpack and put the fireworks in the outer pocket.

Minor: Go to the barricaded house and ask to be let in.

"Hey, everyone, there's a weird patch of ground here that seems to be quicksand!"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11