Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 52

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 9 - Game Over  (Read 67386 times)

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 9 - Day 2
« Reply #510 on: August 30, 2009, 04:16:06 pm »

Ok, I guess I'll go for Bloodbeard. There are still three living doppelgangers so we can't be sure yet but if Bloodbeard is a doppelganger and the dopp seeker succeeds, webadict will be confirmed.

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: August 30, 2009, 04:16:52 pm »

Thanks Kash. Sorry for the lure-out, you never would have if you knew my plan.

Unvote, vote Kashyyk

To be honest, you have been of little use during this game aside from this moment. You post the least of anyone and there are only 3 dopps left, should you be telling the truth then your death will hurt the town in a very minor way while helping it in a very good way. Your death will confirm web as a townie or expose him.

It's day 2 and 2 dopps are dead, we can afford this.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: August 30, 2009, 04:23:40 pm »

Kashyyk is being Kashyyk.  Bloodbeard is being a desperate dopp.

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: August 30, 2009, 04:26:06 pm »

Roleclaiming is being Kashyyk?

I'm noting saying that his behavious has been suspicious, i'm saying that hasn't been the most helpful to the town (aside from this, which was a 1-time thing) and his death would mean little should he be telling the truth.

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: August 30, 2009, 04:26:25 pm »

not saying*

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: August 30, 2009, 04:45:47 pm »

Thanks Kash. Sorry for the lure-out, you never would have if you knew my plan.

Unvote, vote Kashyyk

To be honest, you have been of little use during this game aside from this moment. You post the least of anyone and there are only 3 dopps left, should you be telling the truth then your death will hurt the town in a very minor way while helping it in a very good way. Your death will confirm web as a townie or expose him.

It's day 2 and 2 dopps are dead, we can afford this.
You have a plan? That's news.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #516 on: August 30, 2009, 04:47:06 pm »

Isn't his plan obvious? Deflect suspicion on to one townie (me) while casting as much suspicion as possible on other townies.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: August 30, 2009, 04:48:01 pm »

Isn't his plan obvious? Deflect suspicion on to one townie (me) while casting as much suspicion as possible on other townies.
... You're a Dopp though, so you can't talk.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #518 on: August 30, 2009, 04:50:03 pm »

I can talk, and I'm not. Prove me wrong.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: August 30, 2009, 05:03:43 pm »

The dopp hunter will see to that.  In any case, Bloodbeard's reactions do seem quite desperate. 

The fact that web has been confirmed in public by a second disciple of truth makes it quite clear to me that he is confirmed to be town.  There are three possible scenarios, either forsaken is scum, as Xegeth's source claims, or Xegeth's source is scum, or Xegeth is scum.  Unless Xegeth's source was webadict (which is highly unlikely, considering that he claimed a non-investigative role in public, and I doubt he would claim something else in private) that means that there is only 1 dopp remaining spread about the rest of the town.  It could be Kashyyk, who could be a dopp DoT, but it can't be Web, so Web's off the hook.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: August 30, 2009, 05:07:47 pm »

Hmm? I'm sorry, apparently you guys got mixed up somewhere. Let me break why you guys are suggesting:

You lynch me because you think (note: 'think', a matter of opinion) i'm a dopp and this is apparently supposed to clear web (because he never lies). So I turn up town, what then? Where do you go?

Now here's my plan:

We lynch Kashyyk. If he turns up dopp, Toony role blocks Web (neutrilize possible advanced dopp) and the vigilante(?) kills web in the night. Two dopps down, plus forsaken if he is a dopp and the town wins, if forsaken isn't a dopp then there's only 1 left and it's a guarantown win. If Kashyyk turns up human, the dopps have no choice but to sacrifice one of their own to kill him or take him to the final 3. Then on day 3, if the dopps don't sacrifice one of their own then we have a town base in webadict and you're free to suspect me again.

(Xegeth the dopp seeker abducts forsaken in both of these)

Now we all belived Orgs claim because he identified a town, is it not possible that kashyyk and web are lying? If an outside source doesn't confirm and they are scum, the town is screwed. If they are scum and one is an advanced dopp we are double screwed.

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: August 30, 2009, 05:09:29 pm »

Orgs claim because he identified a dopp*

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: August 30, 2009, 05:12:24 pm »

Like I said, either Forsaken is scum, or Xegeth's source is scum, or Xegeth is scum.  There's only one dopp left after that.  Any way you look at it, a Web/Kashyyk scum team is impossible.  Web being scum and Kashyyk being town is also impossible.  Therefore, the only possibilities which remain are Kashyyk scum and Web town, or both town.  In both of the possible scenarios, Web is town.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: August 30, 2009, 05:16:13 pm »

Web being town /= me being a dopp. It's a simple as that.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: August 30, 2009, 05:19:12 pm »

I can talk, and I'm not. Prove me wrong.
Are you calling Xegeth a liar?

Web being town /= me being a dopp. It's a simple as that.
No, you being a Dopp = you're a Dopp
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 52