Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 52

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 9 - Game Over  (Read 67361 times)

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 9 - Day 2
« Reply #465 on: August 30, 2009, 03:18:40 am »

I've just received a role claim from the dopp seeker now and he would like to be able to abduct forsaken during the night so I'm going to unvote. I'm just going to look through the game again and I'll post my suspicions a bit later.

muchenik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: August 30, 2009, 06:32:39 am »

It just seems odd that Pandar (a townie) was voted on by Bloodbeard and ToonyMan and died in the night. Toony seems to have a good point about the casting suspicion his way but going through the posts again it seemed that Bloodbeard had problems with Pandar.

I hope I am not wrong in this, but i believe Bloodbeard.
Close This Door
txeN ehT nepO

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 30, 2009, 06:47:01 am »

Well, that teaches me for not paying attention to a thread for 24 hours.

Anyway, I see what you guys are saying about BloodBeard. Although I'm not going to vote yet, I need to chech something.

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 30, 2009, 08:15:09 am »

I've looked through the game and I've got a couple of questions. Kashyyk, as far as I can tell, you've not voted once yet. Why? RedWarrior0, you claimed that you would die overnight before you roleclaimed. Why did you think that you would be killed?

Webadict, you're telling everyone to trust you because in previous games you have been very accurate but you claim that forsaken1111 isn't scum and Frelock was one of the ones you were almost certain was scum. I'm pretty sure now that both of these are wrong. People have also commented on your odd behaviour this game. I believe that either you or Bloodbeard is the final doppelganger and you seem to be the most suspicious one. What is your opinion on the situation now?

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: August 30, 2009, 08:23:23 am »

I've just noticed, there is one more doppelganger if both this lynch and the dopp seeker are correct.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: August 30, 2009, 08:44:30 am »

You are right Xegeth, I have not voted yet. This is because yesterday I did not see any one to deserve my vote and today, before I vote, I need Meph to reply to my PM first.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: August 30, 2009, 09:42:44 am »

I've looked through the game and I've got a couple of questions. Kashyyk, as far as I can tell, you've not voted once yet. Why? RedWarrior0, you claimed that you would die overnight before you roleclaimed. Why did you think that you would be killed?

Webadict, you're telling everyone to trust you because in previous games you have been very accurate but you claim that forsaken1111 isn't scum and Frelock was one of the ones you were almost certain was scum. I'm pretty sure now that both of these are wrong. People have also commented on your odd behaviour this game. I believe that either you or Bloodbeard is the final doppelganger and you seem to be the most suspicious one. What is your opinion on the situation now?
Really? What makes me MORE suspicious? That's kind of a dumb thing to say, especially given that you decide not to point it out. Yes, it takes a bit, but now that you voted for me, you have to do all the hard work.

And did I claim forsaken wasn't scum? No... I don't see that anywhere nor remember saying it either. I think I said I wouldn't vote for him now or something along those lines. I really can't find it.

It just seems odd that Pandar (a townie) was voted on by Bloodbeard and ToonyMan and died in the night. Toony seems to have a good point about the casting suspicion his way but going through the posts again it seemed that Bloodbeard had problems with Pandar.

I hope I am not wrong in this, but i believe Bloodbeard.
This post makes absolutely no sense. Where's the logic behind it?

I've just noticed, there is one more doppelganger if both this lynch and the dopp seeker are correct.
Don't you mean if this lynch and YOU are correct?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: August 30, 2009, 09:47:34 am »

*writes down in log that Xegeth is dopp seeker alien

muchenik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: August 30, 2009, 09:56:35 am »

I must apologize webadict if it was a bit unclear. If we are to believe that ToonyMan is being setup by the dopps and that no outside source removed Pandar then that we should be looking for someone that would benefit from Pandar's removal.

It appears that bloodbeard benefited the most from this townfolk death.
Close This Door
txeN ehT nepO

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: August 30, 2009, 09:58:01 am »

Seeing from the flavor text, his body wasn't there.  That's a dopp kill.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: August 30, 2009, 10:04:06 am »

I must apologize webadict if it was a bit unclear. If we are to believe that ToonyMan is being setup by the dopps and that no outside source removed Pandar then that we should be looking for someone that would benefit from Pandar's removal.

It appears that bloodbeard benefited the most from this townfolk death.
I just don't see how he benefits the most from it.

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 9 - Day 1
« Reply #476 on: August 30, 2009, 10:39:35 am »

Go ahead and try. Forsaken isn't scum. You are. You're having everyone go against forsaken for you, so you don't look suspicious. Go ahead and try to go for me. In fact, why not have your scum partners try to kill me tonight. I wanna see you try. Because the only thing that could protect you is now dead. So, congratulations. Scum lost. It's all your fault, too, Bloodbeard. You opened your mouth and then it became clear. You walk, talk, and BREATHE suspicion. It's awesome to watch.

This is the message where you claimed that he wasn't scum. I've only quoted the relevant paragraph though.

Really? What makes me MORE suspicious? That's kind of a dumb thing to say, especially given that you decide not to point it out. Yes, it takes a bit, but now that you voted for me, you have to do all the hard work.

What exactly was it that I decided not to point out? If it's my suspicions about you, I only became suspicious enough to vote after reading through the thread again. I'm not convinced about which of the two of you is scum so I just went with the one that I felt was more likely.

Don't you mean if this lynch and YOU are correct?

I guess so but if the dopp seeker does decide to target someone else, they can feel free to. The only real benefit to targeting forsaken is that we can see immediately whether or not the agent is lying and if he is, lynch him. If everyone thinks that I'm lying about who the agent is, they can feel free to lynch me instead.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: August 30, 2009, 10:57:33 am »

Oh yeah. I figured he was just trying to push forsaken or something. My bad. Meh.

There's a good way to test people though. Who does everyone think is the most suspicious?

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #478 on: August 30, 2009, 11:45:25 am »

Suspicions
- BloodBeard for what I've said earlier.
- Why did the Dopp Seeker contact Xegeth?  Maybe Toony is correct and Xegeth is the Dopp Seeker?
- forsaken111, but we have a supposed Dopp Seeker to work that out.
- webadict is getting more suspicious the more he posts.
- Kashyyk hasn't voted, but neither had I until last night (real time).
- RedWarrior0, NUKE9.13, Rysith, and A_Fey_Dwarf have not posted today.
- Org and Mr.Person have posted, but not terribly much.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: August 30, 2009, 11:48:39 am »

Well, for some reason, I'm inherently trusting of Xegeth, and therefore will assume he's telling the truth about the dopp seeker.  Perhaps I'm just too willing to hope there's a town base forming Unvote.  Now, as to my suspicions, Bloodbeard (congratulations on being an uncle!) has been called out for numerous reasons, but I'm still on the fence when it comes to him.  Toony I'm also mildly suspicious of, but with two dopps voting for him, that would be a little extreme on the bussing side, so he's partially clear in my book.  Of course you, webadict are just charging ahead, guns a-blazing, but that's what you do.

On a somewhat unrelated note, Nuke has yet to post today.  Of course, this post will be retracted when/if he arrives.
All generalizations are false....including this one.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 52