Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 52

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 9 - Game Over  (Read 67441 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 9 - Day 2
« Reply #450 on: August 29, 2009, 08:19:53 pm »

Woah now, I just got home (saturday is my only day off this week, was out all day) and find that I'm the prime suspect. How did this happen?

Frelock, you say I defended Josh. I never did this... this is something that has been repeated several times but never happened. I thought Josh was the town guardian as he claimed, so I was reluctant to vote him because losing a power role like that sucks, but I was convinced in the end and went ahead to vote. (And if I didn't vote, you guys would have suspected me anyway, go figure)

Then you say I 'voted with cheetar'? A bunch of us 'voted with cheetar' and it was PANDAR who convinced me to change my vote to toony.

Can you guys come up with anything real, or are you all just enjoying a nice big bandwagon since you're not the target? Maybe we should look into all the people who were voting for Pandar to die, hmm? Toony has acted suspiciously(and crazy) from the beginning, Blood and Pandar and Web all argue back and forth viciously. Personally I'm thinking that Bloodbeard is especially suspicious now, seeing as his rival Pandar died. Now that Pandar is dead and flipped town, he's conveniently 'not got a lot of time' and is lurking to see what happens?
Why not me? I didn't die, did I?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: August 29, 2009, 08:21:09 pm »

I'm going to ask you very nicely: When I pointed out there was probably an Enchanter, what did you say? Not likely? Weird, how your vote actually tied it with no reason to, eh?

Hmmm, well, it was unlikely that an enchanter was about, however note that my "tying vote" also saved a townie from a lynch.

And forsaken, I have good reason to vote for you, because you're scum.
Really now? How do we know you saved anybody. All you did was force a tie. That's not helpful for anybody, is it?

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: August 29, 2009, 08:24:04 pm »

Now that Pandar is dead and flipped town, he's conveniently 'not got a lot of time' and is lurking to see what happens?

My brother brought his girlfriend here for the first time and I found out that i'm going to be an uncle.

After skimming through the topic a bit, focusing mainly on you and cheetar, I find it pretty odd that you would accuse me. You've barely mentioned me and the only things that stand out are one where you defended me against panda and when you say you didn't know what to think about me. You yourself were suspecting Pandar quite a bit in saying that he was constantly deflecting attacks and yet you're voting me for doing what you did (only for different reasons). After what went on in Day One I'm a pretty convienent choice to try and deflect attention away from yourself (like you accused pandar of doing).

On the note of Pandar and cheeetar enchanter. It would make no sense for the dopps to save him and looking at cheeetar's last post i'm thinking it was accidental. Pandar being killed seems like a pretty bad move by the dopps, if he wasn't killed then I'd surely think that the dopps were protecting him and that we'd lynch him day 2. I really don't know what they were hoping to accomplish, unless both Toony and Pandar are town and they felt that one psychic warden was better then two. In which case, why Pandar and not Toony?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: August 29, 2009, 08:29:08 pm »

Now that Pandar is dead and flipped town, he's conveniently 'not got a lot of time' and is lurking to see what happens?

My brother brought his girlfriend here for the first time and I found out that i'm going to be an uncle.

After skimming through the topic a bit, focusing mainly on you and cheetar, I find it pretty odd that you would accuse me. You've barely mentioned me and the only things that stand out are one where you defended me against panda and when you say you didn't know what to think about me. You yourself were suspecting Pandar quite a bit in saying that he was constantly deflecting attacks and yet you're voting me for doing what you did (only for different reasons). After what went on in Day One I'm a pretty convienent choice to try and deflect attention away from yourself (like you accused pandar of doing).

On the note of Pandar and cheeetar enchanter. It would make no sense for the dopps to save him and looking at cheeetar's last post i'm thinking it was accidental. Pandar being killed seems like a pretty bad move by the dopps, if he wasn't killed then I'd surely think that the dopps were protecting him and that we'd lynch him day 2. I really don't know what they were hoping to accomplish, unless both Toony and Pandar are town and they felt that one psychic warden was better then two. In which case, why Pandar and not Toony?

Dude, everybody puts the blame on Toon.  I'm pretty sure they killed Pandar to make me look suspicious, because I don't defend myself well.  Atleast I don't think I do.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: August 29, 2009, 08:34:55 pm »

Dude, everybody puts the blame on Toon.  I'm pretty sure they killed Pandar to make me look suspicious, because I don't defend myself well.  Atleast I don't think I do.
That's exactly what they did.

Also, Cheeetar got what was coming to him. He shouldn't've been so careless. I told you you'd be safe, Toony. I'm not always right, but I'm getting to a pretty good percentile.

Anyhow, Bloodbeard, what's up with you and forsaken?

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: August 29, 2009, 08:38:55 pm »

I don't know, what is there?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: August 29, 2009, 08:50:38 pm »

I don't know, what is there?
You're really bad at answering questions.

Am I supposed to believe that both of you are Doppelgangers, or that only one of you is a Doppelganger? Eh?

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: August 29, 2009, 10:11:33 pm »

Maybe you're just bad at asking questions. Scumface?

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #458 on: August 30, 2009, 12:44:16 am »

I'm more suspicious of BloodBeard for this post.  There's a decently long paragraph there that appears to be pointing out the scumminess of forsaken and then he doesn't actually go so far as to vote.

Thus, vote BloodBeard for now.  I was suspicious of him the first day and more suspicious now.  I've read through Beginner's Mafia Round 1 and something just seems a little different.

On an unrelated note, I have more reason than I did before to believe that Toony is town.  If he in fact turns out to have been a dopp, I will be rather suprised on a number of counts.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #459 on: August 30, 2009, 12:54:41 am »

Ok, I actually went through and read the rest of the posts for today thus far a little more carefully and I must say the bandwaggon on forsaken has formed with a rather suspicious rapidity.

That being said, I am pretty suspicious of forsaken for reasons posted here, but don't see any need to move my vote for the time being.  I'd rather see BloodBeard defend himself first.

Oh, and Xegeth jumping on forsaken so quickly (whether or not he's actually scum) makes me suspicious as well.  Some scum hunting beyond today would be handy, even if you already know who you want to lynch first.

For the record, people that haven't posted today (I realize that there's still a decent bit of time, so I won't push it yet):
- Mr.Person
- RedWarrior0
- Kashyyk
- NUKE9.13
- Rysith
- A_Fey_Dwarf

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: August 30, 2009, 01:01:07 am »

Janus, I think Bloodbeard is town, myself. He's not really scum-hunting, mind you, but I still think he's town. Then again, I haven't played with him much, so I dunno.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #461 on: August 30, 2009, 01:07:25 am »

Granted, it's possible.  I just have a feeling about it...
(And my reasons as I've publicly stated)

(No, I don't have any information that I haven't revealed about him; that's not my particular strength)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #462 on: August 30, 2009, 01:08:04 am »

I was going to go and defend myself in detail vs bloodbeard's post but I really don't think I need to. I've suspected for a long time that either Blood or Pandar were dopps. Since Pandar flipped town, I believe Blood is the Dopp and I have voted accordingly. It's not convenient deflection, it's just a statement of my opinion. Do what you will. Follow the bandwagon.

I agree here with Janus, the whole thing progressed incredibly fast. I'm still waiting for someone to give a reason for suspecting me. "OMG UR SCUM" is not a reason.

In other news, congrats on being an uncle man!  :)

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: August 30, 2009, 01:42:06 am »

Forsaken, I'm voting for you because I have received information that, if true, would prove that you're a doppelganger. This does seem likely because I already suspected you earlier and if I'm wrong, I've confirmed a doppelganger and will give his name so everyone can kill him. I have told someone else what the source is so even if I get killed, we can still lynch him.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #464 on: August 30, 2009, 02:57:19 am »

Forsaken, I'm voting for you because I have received information that, if true, would prove that you're a doppelganger. This does seem likely because I already suspected you earlier and if I'm wrong, I've confirmed a doppelganger and will give his name so everyone can kill him. I have told someone else what the source is so even if I get killed, we can still lynch him.

Well at least that's a reason, however vague and mysterious it may be.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 52