Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 52

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 9 - Game Over  (Read 67457 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 9 - Day 1
« Reply #135 on: August 25, 2009, 01:53:37 pm »

You've officially given me a headache Toon.

I can't invalidate your argument when the very premise it's built on is invalid Toon, I hope you realize that. You can't just warp the conversation to mean what you think it means when it's dismissed.

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 25, 2009, 02:11:27 pm »

Hey everyone. heading off to school soon.
Seriously?
You can't even be bothered to make a random vote?
Org that is a very good way to get yourself lynched. You should know that by now.

Really? Because I wanted people to know I wasnt lurking.

Bloodbeard

How does posting nothing of value make it look like you're not lurking? You random voted in this post later but that still doesn't prove anything. I'll be unvoting you for now simply because I have someone else in mind, but i'll be expecting some kind of defense or analysis from you when you get back.

I'm finding your behaviour to be very suspicious chaoticjosh. Though my experience playing with you has been short, you seem to be overreacting a bit to Toonys posts. He posts his opinions on who he think is scum, you being one of them, and you try to write him off as being random and incoherent. It seems a little odd that Toony is actually participating, but isn't that what everyone wanted him to do?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 25, 2009, 02:13:30 pm »

You've officially given me a headache Toon.

I can't invalidate your argument when the very premise it's built on is invalid Toon, I hope you realize that. You can't just warp the conversation to mean what you think it means when it's dismissed.

Hah!  I planned this from the beginning, I was going to accuse a random individual and see their reaction.  You blew it off like it was nothing and claimed I was the bad guy.  You drew all the attention from you to me.  The only reason you are saying the whole premise is invalid is in that I am right.  If you were Town you would not have acted that way.  I'm pretty sure you wouldn't care of my logic at all.  Like your usually self.

FAKE EDIT:

@BloodBeard:
You kinda just said what I was going to say.   :P

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 25, 2009, 02:20:07 pm »

Alright, I had a sip of tea. This was the point I was trying to make.

1. Toony acts incoherent.

2. I call Toony out on it.

3. Toon jumps to conclusions.

4. I call him out on that too.

5. Toon jumps to more conclusions, apparently based on me disagreeing with him.

My frustration comes from Toon even refusing to see my side of the argument, that he was cluttering the thread instead of doing anything practical.

But this is counterproductive, Pandar, where are you? Name your top 3 scummy people and why.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 25, 2009, 02:24:02 pm »

No no no no no.  I decided to randomly accuse someone broadly from the beginning.  I never jumped from conclusions, this could of went two ways.

1.  You reacted town-like and I go on my merry way.

2.  You reacted scum-like and yes you guess it, I jump to a correct conclusion.

Scum hunting is NOT counter-productive.

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 25, 2009, 02:27:21 pm »

You say that Toony is acting incoherent, I get that with the initial quote nesting but what about his post listing his suspicious is incoherent? You haven't exactly given a reason, you just saying "invalid" this and "incoherent" that.

I don't see this as counterproductive, we're getting alot of reactions from you and Toony.

Toony, why do you not think redwarrior is scum? I found that quote nesting with forsaken and you to be very suspicious aswell (i've learning from para 8 that scum like to accuse each other at the start for fun). What do you think about that?

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 25, 2009, 02:28:40 pm »

Damn it it hate not being able to edit.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 25, 2009, 02:35:07 pm »

You say that Toony is acting incoherent, I get that with the initial quote nesting but what about his post listing his suspicious is incoherent? You haven't exactly given a reason, you just saying "invalid" this and "incoherent" that.

I don't see this as counterproductive, we're getting alot of reactions from you and Toony.

Toony, why do you not think redwarrior is scum? I found that quote nesting with forsaken and you to be very suspicious aswell (i've learning from para 8 that scum like to accuse each other at the start for fun). What do you think about that?

Oh, right.  I'm just guessing RedWarrior0 accusation was entirely on the fact I was jumpy (which I was expecting from my post)  later on he accused me because he thought I was online when I wasn't, which lit my scum meter up a bit, but I'm going to go on Either Way right now.  Scum and Town would do both.  Forsaken1111 on the other hand....voted me after RedWarrior, accusing me of being crazy and not to bother with me, although he voted me.  Why is that?  I bet he was subtlety trying to get a band-wagon on me before his scum partner Sir Josh has the possibility of being lynched.  He acted alot like Sir Josh too.  Accusing me of being crazy and to ignore me.  He unvoted right after when Vector voted him, but that didn't settle well with me.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 25, 2009, 02:37:18 pm »

Toon, I can sense that you want to help, I really can, so just answer me this:

Do you think the argument we've been having is just a giant misunderstanding?

I wasn't taking you seriously and I thought you were just posting nonsense, so, without actually taking a hard look at it to see the reasoning behind it, I just accused you of cluttering.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 25, 2009, 02:43:24 pm »

Toon, I can sense that you want to help, I really can, so just answer me this:

Do you think the argument we've been having is just a giant misunderstanding?

I wasn't taking you seriously and I thought you were just posting nonsense, so, without actually taking a hard look at it to see the reasoning behind it, I just accused you of cluttering.

In my eyes I see a dopp who is trying to avoid being lynched.  I'm sorry if you feel different.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 25, 2009, 02:46:12 pm »

I'm just saying you were communicating badly, and this whole thing was caused because I misunderstood you.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #146 on: August 25, 2009, 02:47:17 pm »

Josh was angry.  He seems to be scum more often when he's angry; however, Toony is crazy and was trying (successfully) to provoke Josh.  So being so angry may not be the scum-tell that it generally was/is.

Maybe this is all an elaborate game, trying to convince us that it's not possible for both to scum when in fact they both actually are.  I really doubt this though.  I don't think that Toony and Josh would work together to pull something like this off.

Overall, I think it's rather a bit of an overreaction on both parts.  If it turns out that neither is scum, than the real scum must be laughing their asses off right about now.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 25, 2009, 02:51:42 pm »

I'm just saying you were communicating badly, and this whole thing was caused because I misunderstood you.

Well, hmmmm.  Let me PM you something.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 25, 2009, 02:55:24 pm »

Janus, you've only seen me as scum once, and that was in vote mafia 2, where I did a mighty fine job of cornering myself. During that game, I was more angry at myself than anyone else, mainly for making that stupid mistake at the beginning.

Besides that though, how do you feel about Cheeetar?

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 25, 2009, 02:57:14 pm »

At the moment, I think one of chaoticjosh and ToonyMan probably is mafia but ToonyMan seems to be acting totally differently to how he usually does, even when he's mafia, so I'm going to vote for chaoticjosh. To me it looks like ToonyMan is either trying a new approach to the game or he could be some sort of 3rd party role.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 52