Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 52

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 9 - Game Over  (Read 67279 times)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 9 - Day 1
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2009, 09:18:47 pm »

If ToonyMan is scum, I'd be willing to say with very high certainty that Chaoticjosh is also scum.

In any case, I'll vote Frelock. What do you have to say for yourself, young man?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2009, 09:33:45 pm »

I wouldn't pay too much attention to ToonyMan. He isn't quite right in the head.

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2009, 09:37:46 pm »

I'll vote for Kashyyk. Blah blah *insert random vote reason here*.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2009, 09:38:03 pm »

Let's cut all the talky talk and just run with math this round.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2009, 09:41:58 pm »

Bandwagoning, Forsaken1111?  Why vote ToonyMan if you think he doesn't deserve attention?

Edit: I love math, but no.  ... Though the offer is appealing, if a bit insane.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2009, 09:43:56 pm »

Bandwagoning, Forsaken1111?  Why vote ToonyMan if you think he doesn't deserve attention?

Edit: I love math, but no.  ... Though the offer is appealing, if a bit insane.

Same reason he voted Josh?

But you're right. I'll Unvote for now and await the facts. Its a bit premature to vote for anyone.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2009, 09:47:05 pm »

In any case, I'll vote Frelock. What do you have to say for yourself, young man?

As for myself, I have only this to say.  He who walks alone, walks with himself, and is therefore not alone.

Oh, and I'm curious as to where webadict is.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2009, 09:49:31 pm »

Quote from: forsaken1111 link=topic=40671.msg724470#msg724470
But you're right. I'll Unvote for now and await the facts. Its a bit premature to vote for anyone.

So, maybe I'm a bit confused here, but is the first day largely spent waiting for night information in Paranormal?  It seems to me that this is the random voting phase, so it is not premature to vote for anyone.

Someone more experienced, please enlighten me.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2009, 09:51:32 pm »

So, maybe I'm a bit confused here, but is the first day largely spent waiting for night information in Paranormal?  It seems to me that this is the random voting phase, so it is not premature to vote for anyone.

I suppose it depends on each person's individual preference. I prefer to watch for suspicious behavior rather than vote randomly, but others (as you've seen) enjoy laying votes about with no rhyme or reason.

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2009, 09:51:53 pm »

Let's cut all the talky talk and just run with math this round.

*throws magma in your face*

My name is BloodBeard and I'm a townie. Unlike Org. You'll be playing mafia and scumhunting in this game right?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2009, 09:52:34 pm »

I suppose it depends on each person's individual preference. I prefer to watch for suspicious behavior rather than vote randomly, but others (as you've seen) enjoy laying votes about with no rhyme or reason.

The reason is probability!

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2009, 09:53:37 pm »

Exactly. The probability is that ToonyMan is scum.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2009, 09:54:09 pm »

Back at you.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2009, 09:55:37 pm »

Back at you.

Unvote, just to extend the quote tower.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #74 on: August 24, 2009, 09:56:49 pm »

Back at you.

Unvote, just to extend the quote tower.
Look ma, I'm on top of the pyramid!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 52