Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 52

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 9 - Game Over  (Read 67354 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 9 - Day 2
« Reply #435 on: August 28, 2009, 10:46:09 pm »

The next day dawns, and you gather again. Pandarsenic and Cheeetar are both missing. You decide to go and check on them before starting the day's trials.

At Pandarsenic's house you find the door bashed in and a drying pool of blood on the ground. No sign of a body, though. Looking around the house, you find books an artifacts that provethat he was in fact a Psychic Warden as he had claimed. Eventually, you head over to Cheeetar's house. There, you find his body lying in a pool of blood on his living room floor. Well...you think it's him, as the body is a doppelganger! Looking around the house, you find his journal. It seems he was an Enchanter.

Two down, but you have more work ahead before you're free of these monsters.

Ok, day 2! It will go until ~5pm Pacific Tuesday to account for the weekend.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: August 28, 2009, 10:54:13 pm »

Pandarsenic blocked me I'm assuming.  I was expecting the dopps to kill Pandarsenic (if he was honestly town, which he was), to set me up.   :P

I really am a human Psychic Warden.  There could be two per side.  I still say we lynch forsaken1111 today.

I tried to block Org last night, but I was blocked.

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: August 28, 2009, 11:32:51 pm »

The town is actually beating the town from Para 8 where all the dopps were revealed on day 1  :-\. I didn't think that was possible.

I'm probably not going to have alot of time on saturday to post anything untill late. For now i'm obstaining from vote, the townie roleflip of Pandar has thrown me for a loop and I need to rethink all my suspicions.

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: August 29, 2009, 01:55:46 am »

Forsaken1111 is a doppelganger. I'm not sure about ToonyMan yet, but it would be a bit odd if he was sacrificing an ally so quickly, rather than even waiting to see other people's opinions. It's still a possibility that he is scum though.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: August 29, 2009, 02:22:25 am »

My bah post: PREDICTABO!

At least I had the foresight to send out my votelist BEFORE night ended.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

muchenik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: August 29, 2009, 05:56:48 am »

Seems kinda odd that two people that were gunning for ToonyMan turned up with toe tags.

(We secretly replaced your Vector with Muchenik. Can you tell the difference.)
Close This Door
txeN ehT nepO

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: August 29, 2009, 06:20:47 am »

The fact that Cheeetar saved Pandarsenic is pretty strange. Why did the doppelgangers save him and then night kill him? It just means that they lost a chance to kill an extra townie.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: August 29, 2009, 01:50:22 pm »

Well, at least we don't have to worry about the enchanter any more.  And it seems odd to me as well that the dopps would keep him alive, and then kill him.  Perhaps Toony is correct, and the dopps killed Panda to throw suspicion on Cheeetar.

In any case, who claimed yesterday that hasn't posted what they did last night?  Obviously Org and myself have done our part, and we're now relatively useless.  Toonyman's claim matches up with Panda's midnight message, though I'd really like some explanation as to why you choose to block Org.

Xegeth, obviously forsaken has been quite suspicious, but you seem...extremely confident in your claim.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: August 29, 2009, 01:58:31 pm »

Org "tied" the vote yesterday at the very end.  At first, I thought he wanted to do that to get a double lynch and kill us both (Meph said there isn't double lynches, but he kept his vote on me until more reasoning), but after the day ended and I realized there was an Enchanter.  I thought over this for a minute, if Org knew about the Enchanter (if he was a dopp) he could keep the vote and lynch me and not Pandarsenic.  That's why I thought Org and Pandarsenic were in league, so I blocked Org.  There was no point in blocking Pandarsenic, if the majority decided to block me (which they did) then blocking him would be useless to both of us, so I went with someone that I thought might be the dopp doing to killing (seeing that he would be "useless" now if his claim is true, which was never really proven, he could easilty be a dopp and know what Sir Josh's role was).  Finally though, Pandarsenic was actually a human, so I don't think Org is lying anymore, he just really thought I was a dopp.   :P

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: August 29, 2009, 02:11:16 pm »

Alright, I'll go with forsaken1111, for his defense of Josh, voting with Cheeetar (yes, I'm guilty of this too, but how was I supposed to know there was a dopp enchanter?), and other activities.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: August 29, 2009, 02:13:28 pm »

Im going to go with Forskaen also. Seems I made the msitake. Thought Pandar was dopp enchanter...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: August 29, 2009, 02:18:03 pm »

Im going to go with Forskaen also. Seems I made the msitake. Thought Pandar was dopp enchanter...

I was thinking Pandarsenic was a dopp enchanter at first, until he PMed us all telling him who to target.   :P  Then I thought one of his dopp buddies would do it, but now I know that he wasn't lying.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: August 29, 2009, 06:34:32 pm »

Alright, I'll go with forsaken1111, for his defense of Josh, voting with Cheeetar (yes, I'm guilty of this too, but how was I supposed to know there was a dopp enchanter?), and other activities.
Shut up Frelock.

I'm going to ask you very nicely: When I pointed out there was probably an Enchanter, what did you say? Not likely? Weird, how your vote actually tied it with no reason to, eh?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #448 on: August 29, 2009, 07:06:23 pm »

Woah now, I just got home (saturday is my only day off this week, was out all day) and find that I'm the prime suspect. How did this happen?

Frelock, you say I defended Josh. I never did this... this is something that has been repeated several times but never happened. I thought Josh was the town guardian as he claimed, so I was reluctant to vote him because losing a power role like that sucks, but I was convinced in the end and went ahead to vote. (And if I didn't vote, you guys would have suspected me anyway, go figure)

Then you say I 'voted with cheetar'? A bunch of us 'voted with cheetar' and it was PANDAR who convinced me to change my vote to toony.

Can you guys come up with anything real, or are you all just enjoying a nice big bandwagon since you're not the target? Maybe we should look into all the people who were voting for Pandar to die, hmm? Toony has acted suspiciously(and crazy) from the beginning, Blood and Pandar and Web all argue back and forth viciously. Personally I'm thinking that Bloodbeard is especially suspicious now, seeing as his rival Pandar died. Now that Pandar is dead and flipped town, he's conveniently 'not got a lot of time' and is lurking to see what happens?

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: August 29, 2009, 07:27:38 pm »

I'm going to ask you very nicely: When I pointed out there was probably an Enchanter, what did you say? Not likely? Weird, how your vote actually tied it with no reason to, eh?

Hmmm, well, it was unlikely that an enchanter was about, however note that my "tying vote" also saved a townie from a lynch.

And forsaken, I have good reason to vote for you, because you're scum.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 52