Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Lords of Creation Redux OOC  (Read 13175 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Creation Redux OOC
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2009, 05:49:24 am »

Yes.
Long Live United Forenia!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2009, 07:17:56 am »

Raises, erm... bobs up and down a little, and rotates...
You gangly weirdos have no idea how difficult it is for a jointless object to express itself...

I vote in favour of an early end-of-turn.

I have still not entirely decided how I should talk, any ideas? I was thinking of being somewhat aloof, maybe I will just do all my talking through heralds and godish beings, if anyone wants a parent it seems high-time I created a good-aligned god...

I am not sure how beget god-ish is meant to work, but I will give it a try, replace it with herald if there is a problem...

Do the Diggles have ambition? Do the Burellys cause mayhem for them?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 07:46:28 am by RAM »
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2009, 07:20:13 am »

Oh yes I ran out of juice a long time ago and right now there is so much I want to do.

I'm not sure how beget god-ish works but so far you haven't done anything you couldn't do with a herald so I'd stick with herald for clarity sack rather than anything else.

...And gaint scribble creature?
What is it?
What effect does it have on the game?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 08:01:38 am by Jerick »

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2009, 09:24:06 am »

Do the Diggles have ambition? Do the Burellys cause mayhem for them?
Presumabley diggles spend most of their time underground and thus are neither agressed at nor ambitiontended.
Long Live United Forenia!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2009, 09:52:46 am »

I'm not sure how beget god-ish works but so far you haven't done anything you couldn't do with a herald so I'd stick with herald for clarity sack rather than anything else.
I am under the impression that a herald would be a creature, and I don't really want a scribble, I want a generic underling.

...And gaint scribble creature?
What is it?
What effect does it have on the game?
It is sort of a henchman, it is a divine being that has the form of a spinning cog, it just made itself look like a scribble in order to communicate with them.

I am going to use it as a basically powerless agent who will go around doing stuff for me, in this instance it is seeking out the most scribbly scribbles and telling them to head south and be scribbly.
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2009, 02:37:08 pm »

Sorry i meant this giant scribble creature
The effects were subtle at first.  The scribbles' actions toward the Burelly became more purposeful and violent.  They grew fearsome projections: lines that resembled blades, spikes, or gnashing mouths filled with teeth.  They began to group together, at first for the simple expediency of group combat, but as the battle grew on and the Burellys were handily pushed back, it became clear that the scribbles had another purpose.  They began to join together, line bonding with line into a structure of shifting color and shape.  Any Burelly that came near would be repelled with frightening force as a great protrusion of sharp-edged lines would emerge to bat them away.

Scamander approached it with caution.  The giant scribble manifested a shape like a great hammer, as if to crush him, but it slowly reformed into a small, dexterous tendril.  It slowly inched forward and touched Scamander's head.  A cascade of feelings filled his head, and the tendril quickly retracted.  For a moment, Scamander was left in confusion, but then a message coalesced out of the mishmash of ideas: "You have taught me better than you knew."

Tlaon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2009, 03:54:58 pm »

The giant scribble creature is basically just that.  Errm, do with it what you will?  I guess?  It's like a big scribble with a desire to make itself bigger and better in any way it can.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2009, 02:21:46 am »

Yes, I would like a new week.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2009, 02:38:20 am »

Will we get status reports keeping track of what exists? We can keep track of it ourselves but it would be nice to know how the referees are interpreting it...

Oh, and Tlaon, I am offering you three AP this week in exchange for your next three AP after it [OOC]Mostly to study Hero gods[/OOC]. I am so tempted to ask for 4 back, but even a hero god would go a little crazy with no AP for that long, and besides, unbalanced trades are not really what I am about...
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 02:43:34 am by RAM »
Read the First Post!

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2009, 02:40:54 am »

Fyi everyone, new week started today.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2009, 03:05:04 am »

Fyi everyone, new week started today.

Well thats nice to know. So we can get started with our actions again?
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2009, 03:05:58 am »

Yes.

:|

Tlaon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2009, 07:19:17 am »

Will we get status reports keeping track of what exists? We can keep track of it ourselves but it would be nice to know how the referees are interpreting it...

Oh, and Tlaon, I am offering you three AP this week in exchange for your next three AP after it [OOC]Mostly to study Hero gods[/OOC]. I am so tempted to ask for 4 back, but even a hero god would go a little crazy with no AP for that long, and besides, unbalanced trades are not really what I am about...
3 AP ey?  Hmmm...

If I manage to think up a really interesting artifact, I'll accept.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2009, 10:10:39 pm »

If anyone actually plays along with my bargain, we'll have to set a payment plan here lol
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2009, 10:21:52 pm »

Hmmmmm... So if you take 1 AP from me now then I can take 3 AP from you later?

Is there some reason that filiusenox doesn't seem to have a god listed in the second post?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 10:25:30 pm by RAM »
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9