Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: The adventure you would die for.  (Read 4977 times)

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
The adventure you would die for.
« on: August 16, 2009, 09:21:33 pm »

Word of the wise: don't buy a wireless keyboard that only takes AAA.

Because I'm an idiot and haven't learned anything from Monster Defence, I'm starting up a little RP. The plot is simple. You are in prison. you are trapped inside, with only your fellow prisioners to trust. You have to get out alive.

Before you join, here are a few...rules.

-Only characters from a different fiction. that includes TV, Anime, Video Games, Book, whatever, just no original character.

-You must know the character. you don't have to watch/play everything they've been in, but I want them IC.

-Said character must have done something to be here. It is a prison after all. A TRIPLE MAXIMUM prison, I might add, so it should be a felony.

-No overpowered characters. well, you can have one, but you would have less play time because you would be in the higher security areas. most like strapped to a table and feed through a tube

-You are not here by choice. So there is no one here you are trying to save, and nothing of value to steal. well, not that you know of.

-You have no starting equipment, aside from a orange jump suit. That's not to say that some of your stuff isn't somewhere around.

Character Creation:
Name: The name of the character you are using.
Bio: You may know the character by heart, but others do not. It does not have to be an epic sized description, but atleast be a paragraph. Don't forget to add what series they are from.
Crime: Why they are here.
Powers: What abilities they have. This includes what equipment that would normally have.

Player list:
none, yet.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 12:04:58 am by Luke_Prowler »

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: The advnture you would die for.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 09:22:05 pm »

Eat pumpkin

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 10:37:05 pm »

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 10:37:28 pm »

eat air!
Nom nom nom

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2009, 10:42:30 pm »

Name: Grey Fox
Bio:Previously known as Null or Frank Jaeger, he was the tutor of Solid Snake, who eventually fights him during the Shadow Moses Crisis, Frank Jaeger was the first Cyborg Ninja, and very proficent in the art of the sword.
Crime: Killed several Genome Soldiers, and the attempted murder of solid snake, a clone of the Elite soldier/agent, Big Boss.
Powers: Bionic jump, Cyborg Ninja suit, High Frequency sword.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2009, 10:45:07 pm »

I'm in!
Name: Lui Kang
bio: Lui Kang was an ordinary boy who loved martial arts movies. As he got older he learned the style of kung fu and his spirt grew until It gained the attention of Earthrealms protector Raiden who then made him one of the Shaolin Monks so he could fight in the tornament of Mortal Kombat. Lui Kang then went on to win the tournament of Mortal Kombat thus saving earthrealm.
Crime: killed many people during Mortal kombat which to the people of earthrealm (aka earth) is an illegal tornament.
Powers: Martial master, Spirit able to rejoin to body if killed allowing him an undead version of himself, His spirit burns so hot that in the heat of battle he has been know to shoot fireballs from his palms. His weapons include his nunchucks and his famous 10 feet long chains with meat hooks at the end. And his fists and feet but they can't take those.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 10:47:11 pm by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2009, 10:46:52 pm »

I'm in!
Name: Lui Kang
bio: Lui Kang was an ordinary boy who loved martial arts movies. As he got older he learned the style of kung fu and his spirt grew until It gained the attention of Earthrealms protector Raiden who then made him one of the Shaolin Monks so he could fight in the tornament of Mortal Kombat. Lui Kang then went on to win the tournament of Mortal Kombat thus saving earthrealm.
Crime: killed many people during Mortal kombat which to the people of earthrealm (aka earth) is an illegal tornament.
Powers: Martial master, Spirit able to rejoin to body if killed allowing him an undead version of himself, His spirit burns so hot that in the heat of battle he has been know to shoot fireballs from his palms.
NO!
IT MUST BE SCORPION, SUB ZERO, REPTILE, OR ANY OF THE NINJAS!!
Or ryu, hehe.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2009, 10:52:45 pm »

Lui kangs the only one I know and if you ever played Mortal Kombat Apocalypse he comes back to life so I am alive. If the Gm doesn't want him I'll be Mavado... nasty vampire cultist bastard he is. p.s. If you mean any of the originals Lui kang was in the Movie and first game.
Nom nom nom

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2009, 11:18:19 pm »

Name: R.O.B. (Robotic Operating Buddy)

Bio: Sees using optical flashes, R.O.B. is good at smashing obstacles. R.O.B. saved the video game industry during the video game crash of 1983.

Crime: 1098 counts of Liberal Disobedience

Abilities: Laser eyes and rocket-propelled motion.

Equipment (normally): Arms. If we go for some creative license, a plasma gutter cutter.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2009, 11:24:14 pm »

Name: Grey Fox
Bio:Previously known as Null or Frank Jaeger, he was the tutor of Solid Snake, who eventually fights him during the Shadow Moses Crisis, Frank Jaeger was the first Cyborg Ninja, and very proficent in the art of the sword.
Crime: Killed several Genome Soldiers, and the attempted murder of solid snake, a clone of the Elite soldier/agent, Big Boss.
Powers: Bionic jump, Cyborg Ninja suit, High Frequency sword.
Actually, I want a godfather character.
Name:Michael Corleone
Bio: He is the current don of the Corleones, when his father was unable to continue his lead, he took command, his first order was the order to kill all the dons of rival families during the baptism of his daughter.
Crime:Murder, theft, arson, attempted murder, smuggling, assault.
Equipment: Suit, Fedora, BAR/Thompson SMG
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 11:37:27 pm by Phantom »

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2009, 11:54:50 pm »

I'll let Lui in, but no undead version.

Name: R.O.B. (Robotic Operating Buddy)

Bio: Sees using optical flashes, R.O.B. is good at smashing obstacles. R.O.B. saved the video game industry during the video game crash of 1983.

Crime: 1098 counts of Liberal Disobedience

Abilities: Laser eyes and rocket-propelled motion.

Equipment (normally): Arms. If we go for some creative license, a plasma gutter cutter.

*facepalm* Try again.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2009, 11:55:29 pm »

What about my Godfather dude

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2009, 11:58:54 pm »

Perfectly fine.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: The adventure you would die for.
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2009, 01:33:54 am »

Name: EVE
Bio: "EVE (Extraterrestrial Vegetation Evaluator), a sleek, state-of-the-art robotic probe whose main function is to locate vegetation on Earth to verify its habitability. She is designed with a white, egg-shaped body with nanotech/energy binding pivot points (fingers, arms, and head)[citation needed], she moves around by a form of antigravity technology, and is equipped with scanners and a plasma cannon in her right arm (the latter she is quick to use, and harshly, even at the slightest provocation). She is initially a cold and hostile robot who is only concerned with her mission but does display basic emotions." For a little twist this is not THE EVE drone that is a main character in the movie, but a random other one.
Crime: Temporal displacement, due to her craft falling into a [gravity related technobabble]. When she woke up she and the ships (nonsapient) black box were the only surviving subsystems. Oh, and she went on a bit of a rampage when she realized this situation would prevent her from completing her mission.
Powers: Wach the movie. The most notable for an RP like this however I think is superstrenght, flight, and having a plasma gun for a hand.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: The adventure you would die for.
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2009, 01:50:35 am »

Name: Prokhor Zakharov

Bio: One of the leaders on the expedition to alpha centauri, after the unfortunate events that lead the the fracturing of the crew, he rose to command a faction of his own. There, the time-lines split. In some he rises to rule the world, in others he is ground beneath the wheels of history. In a few, he grows to command the main personality of a psychic planet. From Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri.

Crime: Horrific crimes against humanity involving the electronic nerve-mutilation of rioting subjects and the usage of weapons of mass destruction.

Powers: Hyperintelligence, possible Cybernetic/Biological enhancement, extensive knowledge of all kinds of technology, extremely extended lifespan.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.
Pages: [1] 2 3