Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33

Author Topic: TEJAS![Texas]  (Read 23960 times)

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: TEJAS![Texas]
« Reply #450 on: August 19, 2009, 06:42:06 pm »

Yes Jack, Cthulhu having an older brother is clearly the most illogical thing in this topic.

Also, what's that off in the distance? It sort of looks like The Hulk fighting an army of Sith Lords for the title of Prime Minister of New Mexico.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: August 19, 2009, 07:01:41 pm »

Cthulu did, however, have a bed wetting problem in his younger years, and will literally become so pissed off his arms explode, so long as you taunt him about these problems, three times in quick succession, and then promptly tell him he is adopted.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

IndonesiaWarMinister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: August 19, 2009, 07:18:43 pm »

Exactly. Armok, it seems to me, is hanging onto something dead and gone. You can't move VN, VN is something that just happens. The only reason I registered over there is to watch in mild sadness and because I find it difficult to shut my fat gob if someone says something I want to add too. See, Armok, the problem is that you guys have maybe six or seven people who honestly want VN back and Old VN had dozens of people like Aqizzar, Yanlin, Inaluct, Toonyman and others who aren't going to go over to New VN and repeat it because it's just boring. Hell, I'm not going to join in if a thread pops up over there. Which leads me to my next point: They don't. I've seen precious little VN-y threads over there, most started by you and almost all dead within a few days. New VN is a failure because stuff like that is an anomaly and you can't force it to happen. Also, did Aqizzar ever get out of that gila monster?

Jackrabbit? Intelligent? In my watch?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Oh well, Armok, counts me out in the New VN, why? Cause I'm busy playing DF (1000 FPS AHOY!!!!) and Touhou Heisentokou (12.3)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: August 19, 2009, 07:41:58 pm »

Hey, I resent that.

Yes Jack, Cthulhu having an older brother is clearly the most illogical thing in this topic.

Also, what's that off in the distance? It sort of looks like The Hulk fighting an army of Sith Lords for the title of Prime Minister of New Mexico.

Cthulhu just happens to be here in person and we can ask him, which is why its ridiculous. If we have no facts or evidence, it is both awesome and funny. Like Legolas beating the Hulk in a throwdown. Either way, this topic's run its course. We must send it off with a fitting burial. A twenty million cannon salute, wherein each cannon fires a nuclear bomb made of cheese. It's the only way!

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: August 19, 2009, 08:25:32 pm »

Everything said about me in this topic is false, unless it's something good about me.

Also, seriously, Phantom.  Stop with the Command and Conquer.  It's getting all 612Dwarfy in here.
Shoes...

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: August 19, 2009, 08:42:50 pm »

So wait, what the heck is everyones plan here?
Sofia and NewMars rule the earth, aqqizar is king of Gila Monster stomach (Go get in the brain and mind control it) Cthulu, well he's being himself, that dude is trying to trump cthulu, jackrabbit and toonyman are acting normal, do I get the idea?

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: August 19, 2009, 08:46:28 pm »

I'm being King of Texas, that's all I'm doing.
Shoes...

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: August 19, 2009, 09:07:02 pm »

And I'm being Shogun of Texas; which counts for absolutely nothing as there is not a single friggin' samurai for me to command in the this hole. Which is just as well, all the ninjas are getting lazy and fat.

So my job is basically to throw fuel on the fire. Which in this case, is in the starboard engine of the GoodYear blimp. Ooh, and now the cabin! And the balloon!

...Heads up down there, by the way.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: August 19, 2009, 09:29:43 pm »

You blew up the blimp?

You are the real monster.

Well, you and Sofia.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: August 19, 2009, 09:30:39 pm »

Well you want to eat the human race.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: August 19, 2009, 09:32:34 pm »

Yes, but... okay, I have nothing.

Also, we martians invented drop pods.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: August 19, 2009, 09:33:24 pm »

Ok, what alloy or metal is your equipment made of?

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: August 19, 2009, 09:40:48 pm »

I am allying myself with the Martians.
Shoes...

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: August 19, 2009, 09:41:50 pm »

Ok, what alloy or metal is your equipment made of?

Why in the hell should I tell you?

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: August 19, 2009, 09:57:00 pm »

Spit and martian sand. They're basically sand castles. Martian dirt is just hardcore like that.

And don't rag on me! I put those tires on my car, and my stopping distance increased by like, six feet. Which I might add is directly related to how the blimp caught on fire and why I'm hanging onto it for dear life.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33