Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 33

Author Topic: TEJAS![Texas]  (Read 23921 times)

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
Re: TEJAS![Texas]
« Reply #195 on: August 18, 2009, 06:54:24 am »

I was the one that made the Gila Monsters. Feeding it the right mixture of druggies wasn't easy you know! Getting it to grow to prodigial size through exposing it to radiation godzilla-style wasn't easy either, SO MANY died from radiation poisoning before any size changes took effect.

Ah, right. But it was in Vegas! Finding meth-heads couldn't have been that hard.

Honestly, I don't need to know. It was just that I'd just finished Watchmen and it felt appropriate. I need to fit in the Rorschach line after he leaves the bar for the first time, somewhere...

Dammit I missed the reference. Pop culture has failed me.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 18, 2009, 09:46:10 am »

*And then it trips down the Grand Canyon*. Would it dieing of natural causes make Texas the king of Texas?

Only if the grand canyon was anywhere NEAR Texas.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 18, 2009, 10:22:22 am »

Seriously man, the Grand Canyon is in Colorado...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I killed it, it's dead, where are my money, damsels, and kingdom?
Shoes...

Vester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 18, 2009, 10:24:42 am »

*And then it trips down the Grand Canyon*. Would it dieing of natural causes make Texas the king of Texas?

Isn't it? I thought the Grand Canyon was just across the river from the Statue of Liberty, next to Mount Rushmore.

EDIT: The image is broken. That must mean you failed to kill it!
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 18, 2009, 10:26:46 am »

The image isn't broken.
Shoes...

Vester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 18, 2009, 10:40:27 am »

Damn. All I'm seeing is the red x thing. I guess the problem must be on my end.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 18, 2009, 10:48:46 am »

I was the one that made the Gila Monsters. Feeding it the right mixture of druggies wasn't easy you know! Getting it to grow to prodigial size through exposing it to radiation godzilla-style wasn't easy either, SO MANY died from radiation poisoning before any size changes took effect.
You made one too?!

Alright, the new king of Texas will have to slay two dragons. That or a weird system where the first kill determines kingship and the second determines queenship.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 18, 2009, 10:49:40 am »

What if they're both killed by the same person?
Shoes...

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 18, 2009, 10:50:49 am »

Considering the number of powers involved with this, chances are one guy won't have the time to not only kill one but keep the other alive long enough for them to kill it.

That is, if they can be killed.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 18, 2009, 02:23:01 pm »

Well I could help Cthulu, on the other hand, my guys could just get on the gila monster and kill it by shooting the jugular with several panzerfaust...
I choose kill the Gila Monster.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 18, 2009, 03:41:36 pm »

Isn't it? I thought the Grand Canyon was just across the river from the Statue of Liberty, next to Mount Rushmore.

EDIT: The image is broken. That must mean you failed to kill it!

I seriously don't care where the Grand Canyon is. Someone said they were baiting it from a different state (Don't recall which) and I thought it would be humorous for it to die along the way. The natural causes thing was in no way related to the Grand Canyon, because Texas has Mexico for a neighbor, so it could contract el swine flu.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 18, 2009, 06:02:54 pm »

I tried to give my monster shots to make it resistant to disease. That thing doesn't have blood. I think it stays alive through pure malice.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 18, 2009, 06:06:39 pm »

I think enough of these can kill anything though.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 18, 2009, 06:16:09 pm »

Well I could help Cthulu, on the other hand, my guys could just get on the gila monster and kill it by shooting the jugular with several panzerfaust...
I choose kill the Gila Monster.

Didn't ThreeToe already warn you about plastering demotivators all over the place?

I tried to give my monster shots to make it resistant to disease. That thing doesn't have blood. I think it stays alive through pure malice.

I really don't like the idea of this thing catching the swine flu. It'll basically exhale flaming death that will kill you eventually even if you don't burn up.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 18, 2009, 06:16:51 pm »

What was the name of this monster again?  It slips the mind.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 33