Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 33

Author Topic: TEJAS![Texas]  (Read 23954 times)

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
Re: TEJAS![Texas]
« Reply #180 on: August 18, 2009, 12:16:19 am »

Make sure you ate the defenders too. Those guys could cause problems.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 18, 2009, 12:18:21 am »

But then where would I get my Nazi hat for when I'm king?
Shoes...

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 18, 2009, 01:08:26 am »

Sofia could help with that.

Not that it matters, since I shall just invade earth and execute whoever wins. My invasion fleet is already undergoing preparations.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 18, 2009, 01:18:44 am »

Right-o. I've been isolating the Common Cold Virus and preparing to get world-wide coverage with a few missile releases.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 18, 2009, 01:22:48 am »

Alright, I have laid a trail of bait to this thread. The beast should be here soon.

Also, I have found a mask more worthy of the barons new role.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 18, 2009, 01:27:35 am »

Muahaha! Puny earthlings and your super monsters. I am on my way to your insignificant planet with my mighty fleet of death! But first, I must have space lunch!
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 18, 2009, 01:45:51 am »

I mean, what's funny? What's so goddamned funny? I don't get is. Somebody explain...

Somebody explain it to me.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 18, 2009, 01:50:16 am »

You know, since it seems to be on topic with this thread, I've always wondered what a Marmaduke is. Is it like, some sort of back u- OH SCHNITZEL! THE DRAGON!

The victor gets this cookie, which menaces with spikes!
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 18, 2009, 01:51:48 am »

A cookie of an elephant fighting a dwarf? I MUST POSSESS IT!

READY THE DOOMSDAY DEVICE!

IndonesiaWarMinister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 18, 2009, 06:25:50 am »

But you CAN change it by becoming King/Shogun/Czar/Minister/Emperor/Pope/Daimyo of Texas!

Okay, not really.

You forgot Caliph.

Or Emir.

Or THE HYPNO-TOAD!

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 18, 2009, 06:34:22 am »

I mean, what's funny? What's so goddamned funny? I don't get is. Somebody explain...

But we shouldn't!

(I have sinned by bringing TVtropes to this thread. There goes any chance of me becoming Popess).

In the ancient tradition, whoever slays the dragon and rescues the maiden will be the King. Of course, dragons are dead, so Duke 2.0 decided to create a suitable abomination to slay. Currently Aqizzar, Sofia, and Cthulhu are waiting for the dragon/gila monster/lizard thing/abomination against the universe in order to slay it first and become King of Texas.

(I was volunteered to be the maiden, but I refuse. I'd much rather be the Pope. Ess. So Bruce of Iron Maiden is the maiden.)

Also apparently the Martians are involved. What makes you want Texas so bad anyway?
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 18, 2009, 06:37:12 am »

I was the one that made the Gila Monsters. Feeding it the right mixture of druggies wasn't easy you know! Getting it to grow to prodigial size through exposing it to radiation godzilla-style wasn't easy either, SO MANY died from radiation poisoning before any size changes took effect.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 18, 2009, 06:43:11 am »

*And then it trips down the Grand Canyon*. Would it dieing of natural causes make Texas the king of Texas?
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 18, 2009, 06:46:32 am »

But we shouldn't!

(I have sinned by bringing TVtropes to this thread. There goes any chance of me becoming Popess).

Honestly, I don't need to know. It was just that I'd just finished Watchmen and it felt appropriate. I need to fit in the Rorschach line after he leaves the bar for the first time, somewhere...

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 18, 2009, 06:52:47 am »

Movie or Graphic Novel?

I'm just here to invade earth and use the winners DNA to create supersoldiers.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 33