Kilakan
- 6 (66.7%)
stonemt
- 0 (0%)
Jetsquirrel
- 1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 49

Author Topic: ARRRRRR T D! Turn 35! Redwall Has Nothing on Cookie  (Read 56468 times)

stonemt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ARRRRRR T D! Turn 25! My Name is Krfnrf F'Tahng!
« Reply #495 on: October 09, 2009, 01:08:28 am »

disemberk and follow the captain. take pride in my glaring success by glaring in any legal manner
(sorry sorry rolled a 2 on resisting that)

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: October 09, 2009, 07:03:47 am »

Try to get a bit of money from the cap'n, and go shopping for books.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: October 09, 2009, 07:55:40 am »

Start parading in frotn of the people that dislike me (aka the new ones)And if they want to attack me show them the strapped on bombs

i just need to do it

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: October 09, 2009, 08:32:15 am »

I wonder if using the word 'bomb' in a sentence is enough to get them included in 1 rolls...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: October 09, 2009, 08:34:32 am »

Nothing bad will happen
or will it?

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: October 09, 2009, 12:37:49 pm »

This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: October 09, 2009, 01:57:14 pm »

So where is my prisoner?
I look for a dwarven representative/embassy/guild/whatever and try to recruit some willing dwarves into a small squad of elite soldiers. If I don't find one, I search the city for a mages guild.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: October 09, 2009, 03:18:02 pm »

I'll find a fairly open and clear area in the middle of the city, I will then use my wind magic to push myself a ways into the air, with this advantage of height, and show of power I will attempt to recruit as many people as possible for the fight against the lizardmen. 

My (NPC)crew will:
Purchase pack animals, bags and anything else they want or need for the travels, this can even include if they spot some nice armor or weapons for sale.
Nom nom nom

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: October 09, 2009, 03:21:53 pm »

I vote "Tashey", like Tashey Station or whatever from tatooine, Star Wars.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: ARRRRRR T D! Turn 26! Nothing Too Special Happened.
« Reply #504 on: October 09, 2009, 08:04:58 pm »

TURN 26! NOTHING TOO SPECIAL HAPPENED.

Quote from: ToonyMan
Recruit.
Seeing that Elegost has cleared out an entire tavern, you head off to a separate one, and begin recruiting for your own crew. [3] [5][4][3] Sadly, they are much less inclined to join you than others were for Boozebeard. [NOTABLE PERSONS:[6][5]] Among the dozen that join you are another Sapphire Knight and [5] a noble that owned a village off to the west. He was in town today with his bodyguard, [3] a Mountain Troll named Urgrost. You inform your new recruits where to find the others, and they head off posthaste.

Quote from: RedWarrior0
So where is my prisoner?
I look for a dwarven representative/embassy/guild/whatever and try to recruit some willing dwarves into a small squad of elite soldiers. If I don't find one, I search the city for a mages guild.
Content that the mage is safely tied up, being carried on one shoulder by Rajiv the Minotaur, you head off in search of a Dwarven Embassy. [6] By some luck, you manage to find an embassy from the Dwarves, and head inside only to find that it is rather empty. When you ask about it, you are told that Udragoth is a very isolationist-type port, and there is not much trade to be had. [5] However, when you ask about the matter 6 Dwarven Dragonlances gladly sign on to follow you in your venture. (6 Dwarven Dragonlances gained)

Quote from: Diakron
Rechristen him thously.

look for a temple to Armok and demand that they obey the wishes of Armok's Champion.
Bob, now Nk'tosh G'vallowlk is ecstatic and thanks you repeatedly. You then head off on your own to find the Temple to Armok.

[1] When you ask a man in the streets about Armok, he draws a knife from its sheath, and is backed up by several other villagers.

"You'd best not talk about that heathen god here," the man says, "or else you may wind up in a ditch. These things happen to newcomers who blaspheme. A shame, really." He smiles with a strange malevolence at the last part of his speech.

Quote from: Frelock
Help Toonyman recruit with epic food.
As ToonyManner prepares to leave the tavern, you burst in, food in hand, and hand it out, informing the people that this is what they'll be feasting on should they join his crew. [3+2] The people are convinced, and decide to join ToonyManner's crew after all. (Second wave of recruitment!)

[4] [5][5][4][6] 20 more men and women fall in to join your captain! (Notable Persons: [6][5][6][6][6][6][6][6]) Among them yet another Sapphire Knight, and a group of petty nobles that call themselves the Wanderers' Guild. [3][2][5][4][6] One of them brings an ogre, and another brings a pair of orcs- savage, brutal goblinoids that feel no pain or emotion. The perfect war beast. [6] As you all prepare to step out, you are stopped by a man. He addresses himself as Earnest, Lord of Udragoth and Grandmaster of the Order of the Sapphire.

He has heard of you and your exploits along with the famed Captain Boozebeard. He has also learned of your intentions to fight the Lizardmen. He declares them noble, but in the end a worthless endeavor. At least, without help. He has raised an army, and wishes to come with you! Among them are his entire retinue of Sapphire Knights not yet hired by you, coming to a grand total of [5] [3][3][5][5][6] 22 Knights, along with a group of loyal armed serfs as cannon fodder. [5][1] [6][4][4][6][2][4] They are only numbered at 26, but he feels that they shall be appreciated in the coming war.

You inform him of your troops' staging area, and he marches off with his company.

Quote from: RAM
Blackjack tries to avoid notice while buying some travelling footwear, stealthy clothes, a packmule, and some provisions. I figure that I am paying the stranger tax, the foreigner tax, the elf tax, and the probably-a-pirate tax so I will try to be stingy in this town...
[5] You manage to make yourself indistinguishable from a rather fair and tall human and go about your shopping. You purchase everything you need, along with a mule named Righteye, named so for his lack of a left.

Quote from: Errol
Try to get a bit of money from the cap'n, and go shopping for books.
[6] For such an un-learned town, you are surprised to find a quaint bookstore named Bonnes' and Boffet's. It is packed with all sorts of volumes, some even rumored to delve into details from the First and Second ages. You are unsure where to begin with all this knowledge, and the pocket of coin obtained from the ship.

Quote from: Luke_Prowler
Get everything packed and ready. Maybe practice some more healing (I have to stop getting ones at some point)
You pack all of your things onto a cart, save your medical gear, and patrol the streets. Suddenly, you see a woman lying in agony on the cobbled street. [4] You run up to her and see that she has a broken shin. You attempt to make a splint for her, but she begins flailing at you and screaming for help.

Four men who appear to be her husband and several monks run up to you, weapons drawn.

"Unhand that woman, you vile cretin!" the head priest says. "Keep your demon magics away, so that prayer to Yeth'we may still heal her of her wounds."

Ah, yes, the age-old debate: Medicine, or Wacky, Vaguely Druidic/Paganistic "Natural" Remedies?

Quote from:  Kilakan
I'll find a fairly open and clear area in the middle of the city, I will then use my wind magic to push myself a ways into the air, with this advantage of height, and show of power I will attempt to recruit as many people as possible for the fight against the lizardmen.

My (NPC)crew will:
Purchase pack animals, bags and anything else they want or need for the travels, this can even include if they spot some nice armor or weapons for sale.
[6+3] You create a gust of wind, rising into the air high above the city. You even manage to create a thunder-like effect to carry your voice to every nook and cranny and shout "We make for the capital, where we shall wage war against the Lizardmen! Come and join us in our quest and meet with fame, glory, and riches beyond your wildest imagining!"

The people are mesmerized by your speaking skills and unnatural talents. [2][1][2][4][1][6][5][2][1] Almost everyone that isn't totally against your quickly-swelling army or already a member of it signs up, increasing your still all-human crew by a total of 24, bringing it up to 33, not including yourself. ([6][6][6][6][6][6][6][6]) With all the Sapphire Knights already alongside your group, only a few nobles remain among the higher echelons to join you. [4][4][4][4][6] Among them are a total of 8 Saurii, enslaved Lizardmen who have been indoctrinated into a hatred of their brethren. Lord Earnest sends his greatest Knight, Sir Thellren to join you. He is mounted upon a gleaming white Wyvern, a domesticated (read: stupid) dragon commonly used in combat due to their relative ease in training compared to a true dragon.

Quote from: stonemt
disemberk and follow the captain. take pride in my glaring success by glaring in any legal manner
Seeing that the medic Blackriver is in trouble, you run up and glare at the men standing before him, [5+1] terrifying them. However, they are religiously heated, and your seemingly hostile act only draws out a few dozen more, turning the disturbance into a full-blown riot.

Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Start parading in frotn of the people that dislike me (aka the new ones)And if they want to attack me show them the strapped on bombs
[2] You walk up to a few of the newcomers, and as you tap one of the bombs that is strapped to you, BOOM. [4] Both bombs go off, leaving you cartoonishly blackened and crisped. The men you had attempted to intimidate are now laughing raucously. At you.

Allied Actions

Quote from: Boozebeard
Check out disturbance.
Boozebeard gathers most of his soldiers and heads over the crowd surrounding Blackriver and that glaring man.

"What seems to be the problem?" He asks. But this only seems to gather astonished looks, and murmurs of "another midget demon!" and the like.

Quote from: Elegost
Lose faith in my species.
Seeing the blatant suspicion and stupidity of the Udragothics, Elegost can do no more than shake his head in a mix of pity and disgust.

Quote from: Lord Earnest
Follow crowd
Riding his Dragon, Glimmerscale, he leads his army towards the riot, which has moved out into the fields surrounding the city. Most of the civilians, following the monks, have gathered makeshift weapons and look like they're gearing for war.

Earnest and his men side alongside Boozebeard, and Earnest calls out "What the bloody hell are you doing?" to his people.

Enemy actions

Quote from: Monk Grandmaster
Be Monkish
The Monk explains that the green demon was attempting to curse a woman with some sort of devil magic, and that Boozebeard's entire expedition is a bad omen and must be wiped out to please the gods, as they follow Armok, a false and apathetic god. (You all cannot help but wonder at this, as Armok has been active throughout your entire adventure.)

The entire town that has not joined you stands against you, [2][5][6][4][2] MONKS: [2][5], NOBLES: [5][1][2][4][2], PEASANTS: [6][3][2][4][6][6] [6][4][4][6] [1][3]

Seven Monks, led by the Headmaster, lead them. Behind them are 14 Nobles, clad in steel armor and mounted on Warhorses. Behind them are hordes of peasants, a total of 51 peasants are scattered about, ready to lead a mass charge.

Quote from: Kk'Thillik
CHARGE!!
As the two sides prepare to charge, the forests come alive, and an ambush party of Lizardmen rushes forth to catch both sides by surprise! They are led by the Chieftan Kk'Thillik, who leads his army with brutal abandon.

[6][5][4][3] COMMON SOLDIERS: [6][6][1][1][4][4] [2][1][1][4] ELITE SAURII:[6][6][5][5][3] CHIEFTAIN'S GUARD: [6][5][2]

The charge is led by hordes of small, pale-blue lizards wielding primitive clubs and scythes. They number 30 in total. Behind them come the Saurii, the heavy troops. They wear a chitonous armor and hold shields of a similar make. Their spears are bone and each is decorated with a shred of skin from each kill the Saurii has made. Some number in the dozens among the total of 25 vicious soldiers. Finally a total of 13 massive green monsters, known as Crocs by humans, guard Kk'Thillik himself, a Saurii-like Lizard, but almost twice the size and a maroon color, though whether that is dye is hard to determine. He wears man ornate bone decorations, chief among them is a strange skull on his head, serving as a helmet. He appears to be a... shaman of sorts, besides the studded bone club the size of a fully-grown man he is carrying.

Characters:

Quote from:  Urist McPirate (RedWarrior0)
Spoiler: Race (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Attributes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Skills (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Combat Preference (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Bio (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Equipment (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Effects (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Followers (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Injuries (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Captain (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Location (click to show/hide)

Quote from:  Edward "Silverlash" Teach (Diakron)

Quote from:  Toonymanner (ToonyMan)
Spoiler: Crew (click to show/hide)

Quote from:  Fre "Cookie" Blackflag (Frelock)

Quote from:  Blackjack Blue (RAM)
Spoiler: Wealth (click to show/hide)

Quote from:  Axle "Two Holes" Gear (Errol)

Quote from: Luke Blackriver (Luke Prowler)

Quote from:  "Killer" Khan (kilakan)
Spoiler: Wealth (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Quote from:  John "Laugh and Die" Doe(stonemt)

Quote from: Jets
Spoiler: Effect (click to show/hide)

Allies:
Quote from:  Captain Boozebeard

Quote from:  Lord Earnest

Quote from:  Ragnarok

Quote from: Nk'tosh G'vallowlk

Quote from:  Smee

Quote from:  Shamus

Quote from: Sir Thellren

Quote from: Gilbert Gottfried

Quote from: Elegost

Enemies
Quote from: Grandmaster Monk

Quote from: Kk'Thillik

Prisoners
1 Fire Mage

Environment:
Let this incredibly painful-to-set-up battle commence!

Locations:

Quote from: The Fresh-Prince of Tallair
Spoiler: Description (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: People Inside (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Ozymandias

Quote from: Tallow-Gem

Quote from: Udragoth
Spoiler: People there (click to show/hide)

Let me know if I've made any errors.

JESUS, this took hours! I want this game to be epic, so damn it it will be epic. That still doesn't change the fact that it's absolutely exhausting to do. I cannot count worth crap right now, but I am sure that there are at least over 200 participants in this battle.

Players, if you are in charge of any AI please at least give me the help of ordering them. If you are not, pick a target: There sure as hell aren't going to be a shortage of them in this battle. And ToonyMan, just a reminder that you are now wearing the Power Armor and its laser cannon, if you wish to take advantage of that.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 08:22:47 pm by CJ1145 »
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: October 09, 2009, 08:30:01 pm »

My dragonlancers and I pretend that we have no purpose in this battle (we can't be linked to the pirates, we're dwarves!). We attempt to find a weapon enchanter who can infuse my axe with thunder.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: October 09, 2009, 09:02:37 pm »

This is sick.

Exit from tavern and fire cannon into closest packed lizard group.

As for my men.

Attack in your most efficient way.  Like healers will stay back and tankers will go in first to soak up damage.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: October 09, 2009, 09:14:49 pm »

This is sick.

You're not the one that has to roll these dice...

The things I do for love.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: October 09, 2009, 09:33:32 pm »

Smack mister "I have to glare at people all the time" because he is a freaking moron.

"You know what? Let's just leave. Should this town be destroyed, it will be no loss to the world."

Leave. Should I be force to fight, find that head monk and redefined his definition of pain.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: October 09, 2009, 10:28:18 pm »

I'm gonna wait till tomorrow to post my actions when I can think clearly, but seriously you guys are just gonna leave? I mean poor CJ took all the effort to set this battle up and we arn't even gonna fight it?  Then again if you guys manage to clear away I could always go apocalyptic on them.
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 49