Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Maxin Empire Text Adventure.  (Read 9095 times)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Re: Maxin Empire Text Adventure.
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2009, 07:58:37 pm »

You line up your troop and aim towards the enemy.You told them to fire on five.
What do you do?

You hid and try and use shadow.You suceed.What do you do?

Did i forget to mentoin you can control a native group,a corp, or a planet in this game?
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2009, 08:45:23 pm »

I remain hidden and continue to try to catch someone entering the code.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2009, 02:51:15 pm »

Pull the trigger.
Nothing important here, move along.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2009, 11:02:15 pm »

You yell five and blue plasma fills the air.All five engineers die with varying wounds.You see the cannon is a very simple operation.You notice some of your men looking at you and then looking at their feet.
What do you do?

You hide and barely manage to use shadow.You feel the effects of sitting still to long.Your foot and hands ache to move.((SUFFERING SIDE EFFECT OF TWITCHY NERVES))
What do you do?

You awake in uploading port.You seem fine.You see nothing.What do you do?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 11:04:51 pm by filiusenox »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2009, 12:03:00 am »

Hmmm, I use the old 'throw a pebble to distract them' trick and then sneak into the elevator while their not looking, I close the door and use my superior close-combat skills to clear the elevator.
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2009, 03:15:44 am »

Is green me? In that case, may I point out that "awake" is a slightly inacrurate wording, althou there have been worse things as it is fairly easily translated to being activated or booting up.
> I check the log for reason of boot. (manual remote activation signal? (in that case, does the activation message contain data about from were it came? it probably should) timer? sensory condition fulfilled? (for example, a sudden change in temperature, or the accelerometer detecting something) ) something else?
> I unfold the Observation arm, and activate it's sensors, if I dont detect ANYTHING that'd be vary weird, because there shuld at least be cosmic background radiation, and there is almost evrywere weak radio signals from stellar bodies, and if I'm in something caled a loading port (how do I know I'm there? presumably it was part of the activation message, or there is some kind of transponder nerby, or I simply can asume so because it was there I were deactivated) there should be IR unless the entire place is cooled to near absolute zero.
> I check my logs, trying to remember my curent mission and the events before I were last deactivated.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2009, 07:56:06 pm »

You are about to shoot off in the distance when a door opens behind you. You fall unto the ground (6), luckily you mange to not draw the attention of the gaurds. Or that WEPtech leaving the room.You see a huge armory stocked full of very big guns.And I mean huge.
What do you do?

A feminine voice sounds in your circuitry."Hello RRERE-00f4a83-089470789, you have been activated by Maxin central goverment.A ^IC-780 silo needs repair. If you complete this assignment you will be allowed to "live" and will not be wiped and reprogamed. The droid rebellion and the Maxin Goverment have come to terms.  You reicive a picture of DEFEN1, the droid general, shaking hands with the Maxin emporer, a particuly old man.So sabotaging the missile in anyway will only harm you.Have a good day. You activate your sensors on your observation arm. You are in a drop ship hovering over the radoactive dustball known as Earth.You are in a repair droid cradle.Across the room you see five heavily armed and amoured men standing in formation. Their eyes glance toward you as you activate.
What do you do?

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2009, 08:48:30 pm »

Choose my two favourite portable guns.

Grab any documentation.

Set guns to overload/detonate ammunition/etcetera, basically to go boom. Starting with the biggest guns and doing as many as I think I can and still get away.

Grab my favourite guns, use shadow, and run out the back.

Hide underneath the targets car.
Read the First Post!

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2009, 11:49:51 am »

Yay! This is alive again! :D
I look up the location of the silo, and at a moment that will make my landing site as close to the target as possible I deploy from the ship. If I'm high enough for there to be waiting time before reaching the surface, I use it to analyse the picture, assuming it to b fake and trying to find proof of that.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2009, 09:26:37 pm »

I'll join. Gray/grey as a color please.
I'll take a Serpent Trader. Middle aged. He always wanted to be a trader, despised the idea of mine work. He's adventurous and imagines an independent nation for his people that is not just 'being let live' by Maxin.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 09:30:03 pm by Helmaroc »

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2009, 09:41:00 pm »

You grab a Qaud barreled shotgun and a massive plasm pistol.There is not any documents around. Its the 49th century no one uses paper anymore.You set a rocket launcher to overheat as well as a bandolier of grenades.You try and run out the back. But Shadow fails. And 3 gaurds see you and try and kill you.Luckily 2 of them are made into instant hamburger by a single shot of you Quad-shotgun. The second hits the ground with a knife in his neck. You hide in the parking lot and wacth the fireworks. BABOOM. The entire building just blew up in front of you, wasnt expecting that at all...
What do you do now?

The location of the silo is below the jumpship hover point.You are currently far away from that.You analyse the picture and look it send a message to the droid homeworld.Turns out its real.
What do you do?

You wake up in the bed of you ship. You shouldnt have drunk that snakeroot, becuase you have one hell of a hangover.You stare up at the ceiling trying not to puke.
What do you do?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 09:48:10 pm by filiusenox »

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2009, 09:49:58 pm »

I look around my room (description of room and my inventory) and try to get up and get ready for the day.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2009, 12:19:07 am »

Use shadow.

Get back home indirectly.

Try to get paid.
Read the First Post!

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2009, 02:46:43 pm »

I look up as much information as possible about evry aspect of the silo.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2009, 08:55:26 pm »

You run until you pass twenty blocks and then act calmly. You send a meesgae to the Guild.WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU WANT PAY? YOU BLEW UP THE BUILDING AND KILLED MOST OF THE EMPLOYEES.Trust me KOLTON (a corp ) will kill you for this shit.(AND THAT WAS I NICE TERMS.) You notice a poster on the wall.
What do you do?

The silo was built in 4667 by the Maxin goverment in order to protect there profit if The Serpents ever tried to boycott or stop trading.It houses a ^IC-780 which is a pretty much known to Colonies with natives as Cloud of fire. It wipes out most organic matter in a 9000 mile radius. This silo was constructed in a large set of ruins ,in a place called WashatonDc. Dc's have not been found and most scholars wondered if the origenal occupants were braindead monkeys.
What do you do?

You look around the small cabin. You have a simple M16 and a plasma pistol hanging on the wall with a few clips for each underneath them. You have a dresser full of clothes and a box under your bed full of SalviacXX.
What do you do?

« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 09:45:32 pm by filiusenox »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6