Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25

Author Topic: Games of Terror, Insanity, and Survival. Game start new characters still allowed  (Read 28312 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile

Phantom has gone up a level, that other zombie has finally finished choking, making Little go up a level. Even with your photograhical skills, you see nothing down below.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

> Stay on guard.

Congratulations, Little and Phantom.

Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile

/Get a sense of the layout of the house; including barricades and positions of zombies.

>Cut the head off any zombies inside the house that are separated from the rest. Otherwise, practice slashing things.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

1 in strength
1 in stability
1 in perception
>Fire, aim for the head again.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile

Silly squirrel man, you're on the roof and the way downstairs is blocked.

Damn, missed.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

>Fire at head
-Say: Boom, Headshot, if I hit

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile

Practice my Squirrel/Ninja powers, attempting to do parkour shit to get to the floor below me.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Silly squirrel man, you're on the roof and the way downstairs is blocked.

Damn, missed.

What do you mean, the way downstairs is locked?

FAKE EDIT: Oh, the stairs down are blocked, right.

REAL EDIT: I thought you meant you couldn't get back IN the house from the roof, silly me.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 04:37:35 pm by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile

Missed again.

The way down there is completely blocked. You'd have to be the size of a mouse or something to get down there

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

[How many shots did I fire?]

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

REAL EDIT: I thought you meant you couldn't get back IN the house from the roof, silly me.

Because I've been jumping up and down between the roof and the... attic? whatever.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile

>Meditate, and attempt to reach Squirrel Nirvana.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile

You fired 7 shots, and presumably must have reloaded at least once.

Congratulations, you have spiraled to new, virgin heights of insanity.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile

>I sit down, and begin to preach to the zombies below. (This is what happens when I become bored.)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

>Fire
-Say the ten commandmants
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25