Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25

Author Topic: Games of Terror, Insanity, and Survival. Game start new characters still allowed  (Read 28323 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

> Continue into the bedroom.
- Take Scrubs dvd's
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile

Repner: You pick them up and put them in your backpack with a considerable amount of difficulty and walk into the bedroom.

Phantom: You find many things, like a box of wine, a petrol can, christmas lights, an anamatronic monkey, sunglasses, a bunch of old clothes, little more then rags and a lot of scrap metal. But no guitar.

Why feel around? you can see perfectly fine.

Red: Such a bountiful harvest of stones you have never seen before in your li- wait. These aren't stones, there are rocks. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

>Take everything, try to find matches downstairs
-Take a brief look outside to check for zeds, and find anyone else while searching.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

How big are the stones rocks?

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile

Phantom: you can't possibly carry all that. Looking out the holes, you see that the surrounding area is pleasantly zombie-free.

Red: Eh, not that big. small enough to fit in the palm of your hand.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

>take 10 or so and go back inside

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

>Deem attic as my room, push down any furniture downstairs, except anything that is most like a bed, to make a makeshift barricade.
-Take a bottle of wine, search for lighter or matches.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile

Phantom: You claim this room as part of the united states of Phantom! You block the way down with random bit's of debris, and you find a lighter while doing so.

Red: You stuff 10 of the best looking rocks in your backpack and go back inside.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

> Continue onwards! (Up the stairs!)
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile

wth happended to my action? i wanted to chop down a bed and go upstairs

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile

Jetson: The bed is large and intimidating. Chopping this up would be a bad move, and take hours. In any case, the way upstairs is blocked, thanks to phantom.

Same here.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

what is blocking the exit? i mean stairs

> look whats blocking the stairs

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Too slow....
> Back down, and into the mystery room, pistol ready. I'm afraid of going there.
> Back to the living room.
> Up the stairs, then.
- Take a photo of Phantom's barricade.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 02:24:39 pm by Digital Hellhound »

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

>Kickdown barricade, it was meant for a barricade for the doors, then make a molotov with rags and wine, keep the lighter handy.
"Sorry."

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

> CHOP DOWN THE BLOCKADE
"FOR HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!!"
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25