Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 25

Author Topic: Games of Terror, Insanity, and Survival. Game start new characters still allowed  (Read 28318 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile

Phantom"I'll go in you sons of mothers."

>Walk in.

/examine door: The door seems to be undamaged, with few physical signs of deterioration. This has been abandoned for a couple of years. The door is physically unremarkable, but there is a peephole, which may come in handy later. It seems that the door can take something of a punishment, but would not stand up to a sustained attack.

Yes, it is.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

>Walk in
-Unsheath katana
"You never know what might happen"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile

Phantom and Red are in the Foyer, there is a table with what looks like a china set on it underneath the window, a credenza against the back wall, a door leading east, one leading west, a rug on the floor, ornamented in muted colors, and many cobwebs in the corners.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

I'm gonna have to go for tonight. For real this time.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile

Name : Jetson
Age/Gender : 17 year old Male
Height/Weight : Large/Average
Stats
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Bio : A guy that went camping with a friend and got assaulted by him , he quickly noticed he turned into a zombie .He took a nearby knife and stabbed his friend to death. he quickyl grabbed his goods and ran away.He has a black band in a few popular martial arts. he is strong but not too smart.

his weapon is http://www.amas.net/CU/CU_century_mma_gloves.jpg but with a few metal plates on it
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 01:37:49 am by Jetsquirrel »

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

a bit late but how about you finding me somewhere? in the woods

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile

>look for ax

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile

Walk into the villa cautiously. Look up.
/Inventory
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile

Jetson: You are at the bridge, with your keen observation skills you estimate the damage on a scale of 1-10 to be completely and totally screwed over, to the north is a cliff face, to the west is the road back to the city (bad idea) and to the south is what appears to be a villa.

Luke: Searching the nearby area, you find an axe nowhere at all in this room. Try not to go crazy. Your inventory consists of 3 days food and water as well as a first aid kit, binoculars, a sleeping bag a .22 caliber rifle, and 3 boxes of ammo (150 bullets.) and hunting knife.

Little: Ewww, a spider! Good thing it appears to be both a. non-venomous (as far as you can tell) and b. sleeping. not much else of worth bu- wait! It appears to be a note: "do not touch the spider, it's very, very venomous.

Inventory: same.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile

:( well there goes my water trap plan...

>Map house
-Report findings.
\open 'b'uild menu

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile

the house so far:

--Foyer--
                                     |
                                     |
                                 Front of the house

report to who?

Sorry, you'd need a handy, servile dwarf to boss around to do that.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ehhhh is the villa door closed?
if not then Break door
how do we talk in this or "likes this?"

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile

Squish spider, and then walk in.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>Search for any usable items outside if i dont find anything i wil go inside

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

>go through east door
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 25