Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Easy way to train wrestling?  (Read 8423 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Easy way to train wrestling?
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2009, 07:54:31 pm »

It would end up as a sortof razor wire lump, I suppose.  That's probably the closest you can get to your omni sharpened warhammer...

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2009, 04:00:59 am »

If you are using a clump of mud as a weapon and you strangle someone to death with it shouldn't it be more like shoving it down their throat so they choke to death?

That's actually a better way to think about it. Because I can't imagine choking someone out with a clump of mud.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2009, 10:40:59 pm »

If you are using a clump of mud as a weapon and you strangle someone to death with it shouldn't it be more like shoving it down their throat so they choke to death?

That's actually a better way to think about it. Because I can't imagine choking someone out with a clump of mud.

Mud on hands
hands on neck

simple

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2009, 04:23:19 am »

I think a good way to train wrestling would be to find a small child, rip it's clothes off and pinch its lower body until it dies..Just sayin'.  ::)

Vester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2009, 04:47:47 am »

I think a good way to train wrestling would be to find a small child, rip it's clothes off and pinch its lower body until it dies..Just sayin'.  ::)

What.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Stormrage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2009, 05:11:29 am »

I actually did something like that once. First I broke all his limbs, then I took all his clothes off, then I gouged his eyes and let him go. He bled to death after a couple of minutes.

Bricks

• Bay Watcher
  • Because you never need one brick.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2009, 04:47:30 pm »

The joke here is that it's physically impossible to sharpen every surface of a weapon. Thats why it's dwarfy

Differentiable-nowhere weapons.
EMPATHY - being able to feel other peoples' stuff.

PencilinHand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2009, 12:13:23 am »

I actually did something like that once. First I broke all his limbs, then I took all his clothes off, then I gouged his eyes and let him go. He bled to death after a couple of minutes.

I have figured out how to brake joints(life saver vs my "enhanced" mega and semi-mega beasts)and take items off of an opponent while wrestling but I haven't figured out how to gouge out eyes, yet.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2009, 04:36:57 am »

grab their head with a spare hand, scroll past the pinch nose, ears, etc. Gouge out eyes, simple.
I have figured out how to brake joints(life saver vs my "enhanced" mega and semi-mega beasts)and take items off of an opponent while wrestling but I haven't figured out how to gouge out eyes, yet.

Stormrage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2009, 05:36:31 am »

grab their head with a spare hand, scroll past the pinch nose, ears, etc. Gouge out eyes, simple.
fix'd

killaconcarnage

• Bay Watcher
  • ROBOFISH
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2009, 05:29:35 am »

i think sharping yore war hammer like that whoud make a ball and i the ball is some how sharp

ArkDelgato

• Bay Watcher
  • ERROR - LOGICAL FALLACY
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2009, 10:33:44 am »

i think sharping yore war hammer like that whoud make a ball and i the ball is some how sharp
So wrapping a hammer in razor wire?

Vester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2009, 12:42:48 pm »

More like a Sphere of Annihilation.

Creaca

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm Back.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2009, 08:38:28 am »

Keg o' Brew + Wimpy Elf Spear = makeshift DWARFY War Maul

Arrkhal

• Bay Watcher
  • Who modded in these flying killer attack babies???
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2009, 04:09:56 pm »

Actually, sharpening a hammer would result in a pick, or an axe, or a pickaxe.

Now we know how those were invented.

And since no one brought it up, fish wrestling.  I usually prefer fish wrestling over zombie wrestling, because you train swimming at the same time (though much slower), you don't have to worry about getting thirsty, and fish are much easier to find.  You just want your swimming skill to be 7 to start, so you don't auto-drown when you get tired.
In development: Arrkhal's Material and Weapon balance
Please test and let me know what still needs fixing.  And get these freakin' babies offa me!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4