Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: DF Mafia New Round Ended town`wins  (Read 24690 times)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DF Mafia New Round Day 3
« Reply #180 on: August 19, 2009, 08:54:58 pm »

Although, if Mr.Person were to change his vote instead of Webadict.  Then he would die from his lover being killed instead of one of us having to kill him.
I checked with Org. Not only does getting elf'd take precedence over suicide, becoming an elf completely overrides the suicide.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 19, 2009, 08:55:55 pm »

Do I vote Pandar or not?
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 19, 2009, 08:57:54 pm »

Do I vote Pandar or not?

Yes please.  The chance of Pandarsenic being an Elf is higher than Diakron being an Elf.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 19, 2009, 08:58:44 pm »

Although, if Mr.Person were to change his vote instead of Webadict.  Then he would die from his lover being killed instead of one of us having to kill him.
I checked with Org. Not only does getting elf'd take precedence over suicide, becoming an elf completely overrides the suicide.

Alright, then I guess Webadict will be our noble sacrifice.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 19, 2009, 09:01:10 pm »

Pandarsenic.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 19, 2009, 09:07:09 pm »

Problem: Diakron exposed the Hammerer, so we can't protect him when the Druid immediately goes after him.

Explain why I'm the Druid, by the way?

Doesn't matter, we're at 6p right now. We lynch one player, we go to 5p. I suicide, we go to 4p. Hammerer nones. We have 2 players vote for Pandarsenic, one of whom is the hammerer. Then, we either win that turn or the hammerer hammers the last possible elf player and we tie. It's foolproof. There's no chance of failure as long as we don't lynch stupidly. Since I'm clear, ToonyMan is clear, and pretty much everybody else is clear in one way or another, the only elf choices left are Pandarsenic and Diakron. That's why I encourage everybody to lynch Diakron first, in case he's a regular old elf getting info from Pandarsenic the evil elf druid.

We don't need to "sacrifice" somebody, we can make it a draw or win for everybody instead of a win or loss for one person.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 19, 2009, 09:08:48 pm »

Problem: Diakron exposed the Hammerer, so we can't protect him when the Druid immediately goes after him.

Doesn't matter, we're at 6p right now. We lynch one player, we go to 5p. I suicide, we go to 4p. Hammerer nones. We have 2 players vote for Pandarsenic, one of whom is the hammerer. Then, we either win that turn or the hammerer hammers the last possible elf player and we tie. It's foolproof. There's no chance of failure as long as we don't lynch stupidly. Since I'm clear, ToonyMan is clear, and pretty much everybody else is clear in one way or another, the only elf choices left are Pandarsenic and Diakron. That's why I encourage everybody to lynch Diakron first, in case he's a regular old elf getting info from Pandarsenic the evil elf druid.

We don't need to "sacrifice" somebody, we can make it a draw or win for everybody instead of a win or loss for one person.
That scenario HAS a sacrifice...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 19, 2009, 09:09:28 pm »

Wait so.  There is three elves?  I've been playing this whole game like there was two.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 19, 2009, 09:16:36 pm »

Wait so.  There is three elves?  I've been playing this whole game like there was two.

Oh, I thought we started with 11p, not 10. I suppose 3 elves would be pretty unlikely, yeah.

That scenario HAS a sacrifice...
Wow, do I even read what I type? Fuck me, let's get on with it. Pandarsenic, if you would please not vote, we can make the game a lot more fun for everybody involved, mmmkay? If you're not scum, we promise to lynch Diakron tomorrow, ok?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 19, 2009, 09:18:56 pm »

Actually, no, there would be no sacrifice. If anybody gets elf'd at 3p left, that player would get a draw. If anybody gets elf'd NOW, that player would lose, guaranteed. It's a small but decisive difference.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 19, 2009, 09:20:30 pm »

Also, if you cast the vote for the druid while the hammerer is still alive, you're guaranteed to lose. The only way to have a chance at winning while voting for the druid is to vote for said druid after the hammerer is killed...
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 19, 2009, 09:22:11 pm »

I'm fine with what it is right now.  PANDARSENIC IS THE DRUID.  ARRR.

>_>

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 19, 2009, 09:24:02 pm »

This is true.

And I'm going to vote for Eduren, because unless you lynch him, you can't touch me without losing. So....
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 19, 2009, 09:28:34 pm »

Blarg.  I ain't falling for your bluff ELF.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 19, 2009, 09:35:35 pm »

Blarg.  I ain't falling for your bluff ELF.
Really? Let's see you vote for me instead of webadict then.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16