Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I have the tag working, but I can't seem to train war animals other than dogs  (Read 363 times)

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe I'm missing something obvious here. I modded all pet creatures to be trainable for war and I know the tag is working because one of my muskoxen say that they are waiting to be trained in the profile. However, when I try to tame a war animal, it just has the train war dog and the task train war animal comes up.

It doesn't even show the tame wolf I had bought off of the elves some years earlier.

Edit: I tried using the search engine, but it wasn't much help.

Edit2: Anybody? I really want my War Muskoxen and stuff.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 09:03:37 am by smjjames »

Tanase

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just for clarity, could you post the raws of one of your modified animals you're wanting to train?

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

nm,just got a war muskoxen. I guess I have no control over choosing the specific animal, but I'll have to cage the animals I don't want war trained (or chain them) or use some other method of isolating what I want to get trained.

I'm going to make all the available animals war trained anyways, for the heck of it.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Yes, you have no control over the choice. Just bring the desired animals in the room with kennels and lock them in with a trainer.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository