Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Otty Sanchez, Cannibal Mother, looses a roaring laughter, fell and terrible!  (Read 5289 times)

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile

This is gross. Is there something in the water in Texas?

To be fair we had a guy born here in Wisconsin that ended up being a cannibal that ate young boys and what not...

Eergh. I can't remember any Filipino serial killers, I think we just don't have the attention span for it.

Does anyone remember anything like this from a non-US area?
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

There was the case of a German cannibal, but that was rather different (apparently it was consensual and not murder).  This case, however, is one of infanticide.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile

Consensual.

That's just fantastic. Were magma involved, it would even be dwarfy.

Wait, if a dwarf mother gets a fell mood, will she butcher her own baby? That's just counterproductive.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 08:46:36 am by Vester »
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Luckk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To be fair we had a guy born here in Wisconsin that ended up being a cannibal that ate young boys and what not...
Don't forget the part where he made furniture out of the children's bones after he was done eating them.

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
  • It's way too late to stop.
    • View Profile

"The devil made me do it"....ugh, worst excuse ever.

Police:"Why did you kill those fifty men and hang their bodies off the CN Tower?"
Me:"The devil made me do it."
Police:"Oh, well, I guess you had no choice, your free to go."

Me:"..."

*stab*

Police2:"Murder! Your going to jail!"
Me:"But the devil made me do it."

Pretty dwarfy though.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

She probably suffered from some severe form of paranoid schizophrenia (it's worth noting that not all people with this condition are murderous lunatics, I've met some who are perfectly fine, although they occasionally talked to themselves) and thought the voices she heard we those of the devil.

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
  • It's way too late to stop.
    • View Profile

She probably suffered from some severe form of paranoid schizophrenia (it's worth noting that not all people with this condition are murderous lunatics, I've met some who are perfectly fine, although they occasionally talked to themselves) and thought the voices she heard we those of the devil.

Or of course, she did it and is trying to make excuses so she doesn't go to jail.

Oh wait, this is Texas right?
They have the death sentence iirc.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile

Or of course, she did it and is trying to make excuses so she doesn't go to jail.

She'd still be forced to go to a mental institution. Just because you claim insanity doesn't mean you get to walk away as if nothing happened.

Oh wait, this is Texas right?
They have the death sentence iirc.

Which would be why her husband (? he's the father of the baby at least) is asking for the death penalty.

In DF, it can be funny to watch one dwarf kill another and make an artifact out of their bones or skin. In reality, it's not funny at all. =/
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What possible motive would she have for killing her own baby and eating it other than insanity?  She needs a long stay in a mental institution.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

In DF, it can be funny to watch one dwarf kill another and make an artifact out of their bones or skin. In reality, it's not funny at all. =/
Which is why alot of the comments in this thread scare me a bit.

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com

I got a report for this thread, as somebody was bothered by the joking around, and I can kind of see where that's coming from, given that this isn't a DF story.  Anyway, as a general discussion thread, what's the discussion topic?  It looks more like a DF joke post or something.  Thread creators should be clear about their intentions, and if you want to make a DF joke thread, there are better areas for it, not that this one exactly deserves to be moved and continued elsewhere.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!
Pages: 1 [2]