Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20

Author Topic: Toon Mafia II - Day 4 - One Of Us Is Not Us - GAME OVER  (Read 32675 times)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia II - Day 4 - One Of Us Is Not Us
« Reply #225 on: August 21, 2009, 10:57:36 pm »

Something which a mafia member wouldn't do.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 21, 2009, 11:32:49 pm »

Overlord messaged me yesterday and told me he was the double voter, to clear up any doubts.

QUACK!
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 21, 2009, 11:35:42 pm »

Hey wait a minute!  You're dead!  Get back in the meat grinder and stop posting info!  GRRRR.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 22, 2009, 12:21:17 am »

Hmmm.... While normally I would suggest a no lynch, that would do nothing but cause OverlordFT to be killed, as the scum probably tried to take out the double voter.  I think that a double-lynch of Shadow and Cheeetar would be an appropriate response to today's predicament.  I know I'm town, and I'm pretty sure that OverlordFT is town.  Therefore, it only makes sense to lynch the non-confirmed.  Hey, it worked it Vote Mafia I.  Vote Cheetar
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 22, 2009, 12:24:52 am »

Frelock, a double-lynch would be impossible unless you get either me or Shadowdump to accept us being killed. Overlord is a double-voter.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 22, 2009, 12:26:06 am »

I understand, but if you're townie, you won't mind being killed, because scum will die with you.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 22, 2009, 01:27:12 am »

I understand, but if you're townie, you won't mind being killed, because scum will die with you.
Unless your the mafia and your ensuring yourself a quick victory.

I did highly doubt you and rysith were scum,but then he died and flipped mafia. I'm not as sure about you anymore.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 22, 2009, 01:41:39 am »

I'm going to suggest that everyone role-claim now. I'm the Crazy Guy with Gun. I function exactly the same as a PWV. If anyone targets me, they're dead. If anyone targets me to kill me, we're both dead.
I've played some mafia.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 22, 2009, 03:13:10 am »

I'm a Hot-Dog Stand Guy,if I'm targeted for a night kill I can convince my attacker to randomly kill someone else in exchange for a tasty hotdog.

overlordFT

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 22, 2009, 09:13:01 am »

I'm an over-happy telemarketer, and have two votes.

overlordFT

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 22, 2009, 09:21:07 am »

On the events that took place yesterday, I saw the votes piling on Little, and I believed Little in that he was innocent, I mean, how could anyone mistrust a guy who quacks?

Anyway, I knew I had double vote, and thus the votes were 3/4. I went on a risky gut feeling and told Little I was a double voter, and that if he still voted Rysith that he would survive. I expected no one to be lynched rather then a double lynch :/

And the rest is history.

Also, I don't think Cheetar is mafia. So I'm thinking about voting for someone else to stop the double kill. Personally, Frelock has struck me as suspicious.  Like I said, only thinking. I'm going to wait for more evidence to appear before I act...
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 09:28:05 am by overlordFT »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 22, 2009, 05:07:30 pm »

Vote Count So Far:

SHAD0Wdump - Cheeetar (1)
Cheeetar - Frelock (1)

Haven't Voted - overlordFT, SHAD0Wdump (2)

EDIT:  Oh, btw.  You can't double lynch like that.  It has to be 60% or more of the total players.  That's only 50%.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 22, 2009, 07:58:40 pm »

Good point.  Vote Shadowdump.  Now OverlordFT votes for Cheeetar, and town wins.

And since we're claiming, I'm Abraham Lincoln.  Toony obviously has an extreme sense of irony, because I cannot be killed by human players.  Little is therefore the only one who could have killed me, meaning I'm in the clear now.  Oh, and my Lincoln quotes before?  Completely unnecessary; I only added them in for flavor, and to make it seem like my role was a restrictive one, rather than a freeing one.

I'm town.  Would Honest Abe lie to you?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 22, 2009, 08:52:43 pm »

Frelock, that is again assuming that you are town. Also:
While your role seems to fit your previous actions e.g. asking who is a non-human role, or you could be mafia setting yourself up for a possible role claim, or it could be that Abraham Lincoln is a mafia role and has a different ability to not being killed by humans.
I've played some mafia.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 22, 2009, 09:30:28 pm »

Huh... Cannot be killed by humans... That assassination was a conspiracy! Aliens did it!

Normally I'd vote frelock to protect myself,but double lynching doesn't help that plan.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20