Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20

Author Topic: Toon Mafia II - Day 4 - One Of Us Is Not Us - GAME OVER  (Read 32735 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia II - Day 3 - Two Wrights With A Left
« Reply #165 on: August 17, 2009, 08:57:29 am »

I'm human too guys!

*waves hand

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 17, 2009, 03:16:53 pm »

Does anyone have anything to say?

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 17, 2009, 04:39:15 pm »

Hey yeah... People have been silent lately.

In my defense. I got hooked on Mud and Blood. Plus there was planetside eating a chunk,some TF2,personal acquaintances,and a guy we know who just became a hobo sadly.

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 17, 2009, 09:41:50 pm »

There hasn't really been much to say, for the moment. I've been waiting to see what Frelock wanted to do with his human-gathering, since that seems like the best lead we've got right now.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 18, 2009, 02:06:43 am »

It's information I need to keep to myself, for the time being.  Giving it away would give too much info to the scum.  Suffice it to say it has something to do with my role.  I'm PM'ing instructions to a few people, regarding what I have discovered, and what needs to be done.

However, currently I am suspicious of Rysith.  I sent him a fake PM, stating that, should I be killed, Little was to be suspected as scum.  I also stated that I sent out that PM to a few other people, which I had, in fact, not done.  Therefore, I believe that Rysith could be attempting to throw suspicion on Little.  Of course, as I said before, Diakron and I had a...personal disagreement, so the attempt on my life could have related to that.  Still, it's all I've got for the moment.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 18, 2009, 02:08:24 am »

And yet again, please take this as part of the former post.  If the good people, in their wisdom, shall see fit to keep me in the background, I have been too familiar with disappointments to be very much chagrined.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 18, 2009, 03:06:50 am »

It's information I need to keep to myself, for the time being.  Giving it away would give too much info to the scum.  Suffice it to say it has something to do with my role.  I'm PM'ing instructions to a few people, regarding what I have discovered, and what needs to be done.

However, currently I am suspicious of Rysith.  I sent him a fake PM, stating that, should I be killed, Little was to be suspected as scum.  I also stated that I sent out that PM to a few other people, which I had, in fact, not done.  Therefore, I believe that Rysith could be attempting to throw suspicion on Little.  Of course, as I said before, Diakron and I had a...personal disagreement, so the attempt on my life could have related to that.  Still, it's all I've got for the moment.

Well, I'm not quacking surprised.
FoS Rysith, as in addition to this, he seems very eager to cast suspicion onto other people. I elect we hang him, and then, if he isn't Scum we hang Frelock. We're guaranteed to hit Scum as one of them is lying. Frelock seems eager to throw suspicion onto Rysith, and Rysith wants to throw suspicion on me. If Frelock isn't lying about his fake PM, it makes Rysith likely to be Scum, but Frelock could just be Scum throwing suspicion on Rysith.

What a tangled web we weave, quack quack.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 18, 2009, 08:54:05 am »

Well, I can certainly confirm that you did send me that PM N1. I'm not entirely sure why you've decided that I'm trying to cast suspicion on Little, though. Yes I mentioned him in the D1 read-though, though I felt that the reasons there were at least more solid than anything else that we had to go on. I'd say I've been trying much harder to cast suspicion on Cheeetar since, well, I'm suspicious of him. Though I mentioned suspicion of Little's penguin claim, it's much less suspicious than a PWV claim, since the PWV is a much more WIFOM-y role.

My guess, though, is that the attempt on your life was either related to the disagreement that you mentioned with Diakron, or because you're the most experienced of the active players left (the others, who I would consider to be myself and Cheeetar, haven't been very active at all, and we lost pandarsenic N1), and it's definitely in the scum's interest to remove active experienced players.

At the same time I think that you are town, and that you're telling the truth about being attacked last night, hence my suggestion earlier today that we follow whatever you had gleaned from your attacker. Thus, I have to FoS Little (again) for suggesting that we kill Frelock when I flip town, which would lose us the game.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 18, 2009, 09:11:24 am »

I'm very suspicious of Little's lynch both Rysith and Frelock strategy, but I don't suspect him because I don't think a mafia would have a post requirement. Although, it is possible. Also: Little could be making the post requirement up to divert suspicious from himself.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

overlordFT

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 18, 2009, 09:51:43 am »

games moving along kinda slowly :(

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 18, 2009, 09:57:32 am »

Do something about it then. Who do you suspect, and why?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

overlordFT

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 18, 2009, 10:18:36 am »

Do something about it then. Who do you suspect, and why?

I don't suspect anyone.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 18, 2009, 11:05:07 am »

Vote Count So Far:

Rysith - Frelock (1)

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 18, 2009, 04:15:26 pm »

It's just a way to find at least one Mafia member, since one of them has to be lying.

Quack quack quack.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 10:57:58 pm by Little »
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 18, 2009, 04:24:43 pm »

It's just a way to find at least one Mafia member, since one of them has to be lying.
Might you explain precisely why? As my feeble mind cannot comprehend.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20