Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20

Author Topic: Toon Mafia II - Day 4 - One Of Us Is Not Us - GAME OVER  (Read 32737 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia II - Day 1 - Put The Bunny Back IN THE BOX
« Reply #120 on: August 10, 2009, 05:58:51 pm »

*sigh

Well, inaluct was on today, but I guess he doesn't have anything to say...let's get this over with.

The crowd gathering around inaluct becomes increasing popular.  inaluct sits there, sipping his tea.  One of you pulls out a gun and shoot him in the forehead.  Splattering tea over his new suit.  inaluct was a Backwards Man and Pro-Town.  The lot of you go get some shut eye now.

Send in your night actions now.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia II - Day 2 - Sasquatch Crush You
« Reply #121 on: August 12, 2009, 12:11:55 pm »

The next mourning Pandarsenic and eduren are missing.  You head to Pandar's house first.  There you find a mangled heap of a body.  He was Pro-Town and a Completely Normal Guy.  Seems he was in the wrong town.  Next up is eduren.  You find a corpse with a bullet hole in the back of the head.  It's a gruesome sight.  He was Pro-Town and a Sight Seer.  You all begin to talk about what to do now.

People who die are allowed one "Bah!" post.  Don't post after that until the end dood.

DAY 2 START

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 12, 2009, 12:28:34 pm »

Today I'm going to vote overlordFT for the reasons I gave earlier.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 12, 2009, 12:37:40 pm »

I'm going to vote Diakron. You've been lurking something fierce after we called you out on your vote hopping early day 1.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 12, 2009, 04:03:11 pm »

Interesting.  I would assume that eduren was killed by the scum, and Panda was killed by....something else.  Perhaps we have a vigilante on our hands?  If so, this is news of great joy for us.  Of course, there are other problems.  Assuming 2 kills tonight, and a lynch today, we will be at lylo tomorrow.  Let us make the most of it.

I agree with Mr. Person that Diakron has been unhelpfully lurking.  If we do not make common cause to save the good old ship of the union on this voyage, nobody will have a chance to pilot her on another voyage.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 12, 2009, 05:00:34 pm »

hey guys i have t o work i dont know how old all of you are but at 21 we dont get to sit at home living off mom... my internet sit on this sit unless i turn it off...
Back to Mafia with me!

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 12, 2009, 05:06:16 pm »

i vote Mr. Person for not giving beginners a chance to learn a new game.
Back to Mafia with me!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 12, 2009, 05:09:06 pm »

*ToonyMan's giant finger comes down onto Diakron, but backs off at the last second.

Does thou thy mock me?

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 12, 2009, 05:15:21 pm »

Today I'm going to vote overlordFT for the reasons I gave earlier.
What were your reasons again?

EDIT:sorry,I hit quote and then immediately hit post before typing in my question.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 12, 2009, 05:30:53 pm »

no i dont mock any1 but i will be damned if i'm going to get bitched at for being a productive member of society. We all have to work or go to school soon so remember that when you call me a lurker as for not having anything productive; as long as every1 else is typing 4 to 5 messages an hour do you think anything is going to slip through the cracks?
Back to Mafia with me!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 12, 2009, 05:32:26 pm »

I'm going to vote Diakron. He's panicking in a way that makes me thinks he's a mafia, and I don't think a town newbie would act in this way. I think they would be more likely to make a lot of posts, asking for things to be explained etc.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 12, 2009, 05:34:29 pm »

Diakron, if you are busy you don't have to sign up.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 12, 2009, 05:35:56 pm »

screw it Unvote Vote Diakron now i will take my leave from every one here in mafia games and go find a few RTD's to read...

it is a busy time at work my manager had to go the the dentist for a few days in a row i'm next in line to his job...
Back to Mafia with me!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 12, 2009, 05:37:10 pm »

OK.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 12, 2009, 06:07:32 pm »

screw it Unvote Vote Diakron now i will take my leave from every one here in mafia games and go find a few RTD's to read...

it is a busy time at work my manager had to go the the dentist for a few days in a row i'm next in line to his job...

I may be wrong, but I think you're taking this WAY too personally. I mean, it's a game, calm down and realize why you're getting voted. You don't have to be on 24/7, but posting once a (real-life) day should be more than enough.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20