Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

Author Topic: Toon Mafia II - Day 4 - One Of Us Is Not Us - GAME OVER  (Read 32659 times)

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia II - Day 4 - One Of Us Is Not Us
« Reply #240 on: August 22, 2009, 09:34:52 pm »

Bah,I got my numbers all screwy, I thought there was a vote on frelock and two on me somehow.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 22, 2009, 09:44:37 pm »

Frelock, I'm pretty sure you're human, after going over your previous posts. I'm going to continue voting Shadowdump. Overlord, I advise you to vote Shad0wdump, but if you don't suspect him then double-lynch both me and Shad0wdump.

Also, although this could just be Rysith bussing me, here are two posts where Rysith accuses me of being mafia.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Edit: Oh, and if Shadowdump turns out to be town and Frelock is mafia, we still have a chance. Frelock kills Overlord, we tie votes, I kill him when he attempts to kill me. The only way scum could win this (assuming I'm telling the truth (which I know I am, and you don't)) is with me getting lynched.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 09:47:19 pm by Cheeetar »
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 22, 2009, 09:48:14 pm »

Bah, I put that thing in too later for it to not be counted as an edit. Also: If Shadowdump turns out to be town it will end with nobody surviving, since if he attempts to kill me I will also die. Nobody left standing.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 22, 2009, 09:57:31 pm »

No Cheeetar,that would be one town to one mafia,mafia would win. At least unless Toony decides he's also going to apply scorched earth rules.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 22, 2009, 10:01:11 pm »

Also,are you really as short sighted as to believe that the only possible way for mafia to win is to lynch you? Your starting to look mighty suspicious to me.

Vote Cheeetar,I honestly think your showing signs of desperation.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 22, 2009, 10:01:30 pm »

Scorched Earth rules? Anyway, I demand that my role be useful and that if it's me and the mafia left standing, we both die.
I've played some mafia.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 22, 2009, 10:03:42 pm »

Mafia wins if they are tied with the amount of people who aren't Mafia.  Votes mean nothing if Mafia can over take them.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 22, 2009, 10:04:00 pm »

Also,are you really as short sighted as to believe that the only possible way for mafia to win is to lynch you? Your starting to look mighty suspicious to me.

It's using the same reasoning that Frelock is using. I know that I am town, so I know that the only way for mafia to win is to lynch me, because they have only one member left. That member would die if they night-killed me, and therefore they would lose. But Scorched Earth rules I didn't know about.

Also, ToonyMan, could you make it so that if I am telling the truth and I am a Crazy Guy with a Gun it ends with none left standing?
I've played some mafia.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 22, 2009, 10:09:08 pm »

Cheeetar,the mafia can win if they(err... he?) have any town lynched,then they/he/she/it can simply kill me or overlord and the game ends with one town to one mafia,mafia wins.

And Toony seems to have confirmed no scorched earth rules.(where no-one is left standing,I might have coined the term just now)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 22, 2009, 10:15:22 pm »

If there is no one left alive, then nobody wins.  It's a draw.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 22, 2009, 10:19:10 pm »

Yes, but if it is a day and if there is a Crazy Gun with a Gun and a Mafia, will it be a mafia win or a everybody dies draw?
I've played some mafia.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 22, 2009, 10:21:11 pm »

And despite that I don't see why that is a preferable outcome.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 22, 2009, 10:28:01 pm »

Yes, but if it is a day and if there is a Crazy Gun with a Gun and a Mafia, will it be a mafia win or a everybody dies draw?

:-/

Flip a coin?  I would think Mafia would win, because PWVs have night only actions.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 22, 2009, 10:35:41 pm »

Bah.
I've played some mafia.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 22, 2009, 10:50:22 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20