Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

So long. . .

And thanks
for all the fish

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 36

Author Topic: Deadliest Dwarf: The Nerf Tourament - Down For the Count  (Read 65840 times)

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deadliest Dwarf
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2009, 10:20:37 pm »

No regen for tag changing in the creature files.

crash2455

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2009, 10:22:24 pm »

I've been able to make other mods without any trouble (remove brains to drop weapons and such), so hopefully this doesn't require a regen.
Think you can brave the cold? How about endless waves of zombies, goblins, and orcs? Check out Talltower the Tall Tower of Ice.

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
  • Khorne Flakes: Crunchy & Delicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2009, 10:22:40 pm »

Ok, then I regenned too many worlds when changing frequencies of animals. That's good to know.
Yikes, the Orcs have a nasty language.  Traditional foreplay would be right out for them; how would they ever "say my name" for one another?  No wonder Ocrs are always so bloodthirsty and violent, they're getting sub-par action.

crash2455

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2009, 10:26:30 pm »

Hmm, well one dwarf just burned to a crisp.  Maybe fireimmune isn't enough.
Think you can brave the cold? How about endless waves of zombies, goblins, and orcs? Check out Talltower the Tall Tower of Ice.

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2009, 10:27:23 pm »

Did you try what BloodBeard said?
Yikes, the Orcs have a nasty language.  Traditional foreplay would be right out for them; how would they ever "say my name" for one another?  No wonder Ocrs are always so bloodthirsty and violent, they're getting sub-par action.

crash2455

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2009, 10:29:05 pm »

Oh, whoops, just missed that.

Edit- Set FIXED_TEMP:40000 and FIREIMMUNE.  Worked like a charm.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 10:37:12 pm by crash2455 »

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2009, 10:40:36 pm »

Now we have dwarfs made out of fleshy bauxite. Win.

crash2455

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2009, 10:43:57 pm »

Okay, well a few minutes in and one casualty.  A few injuries as well, but nothing serious.  Also, I forgot to disable autosave, so the last few minutes are permanent.

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2009, 10:46:19 pm »

Am I one of those dwarves that got burned? If so, can I get plastic surgery to become completely white?

crash2455

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 07, 2009, 10:50:08 pm »

I can't tell if I love you or I hate you.  Also, these dwarves haven't been turned into youse guys yet, so all that died were some test dwarves (one of which was morul).  I think they were holding weapons, and the molten equipment broke their bones for some reason.  Also, Dwarf Companion's not healing them like it should.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 10:53:16 pm by crash2455 »

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2009, 10:53:30 pm »

Yeah I guess I should stop with that because it's messed up...  :'(
Anyways, more on topic, shouldn't you just be able to mod their stats with Dwarf Companion? I don't know what it does though or how it works so just ignore me.

crash2455

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2009, 10:55:49 pm »

I maxed out their toughness stat, so hopefully they heal on their own quickly.

Edit: One recruit's been trying to rest, so half the fortess just caught fire.  I am so glad everyone's fire immune.  Whoever remains uninjured goes to the arena.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 11:01:51 pm by crash2455 »

crash2455

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 07, 2009, 11:32:39 pm »

Good news, I learned how to stop being retarded.  Fire was extinguished by magma.  Now working on recruits.

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 07, 2009, 11:34:11 pm »

Kewl.

crash2455

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 08, 2009, 12:54:46 am »

I've started labelling dwarves to make the fights easier to understand.  If you want to give your dwarf a custom profession name, say it here.

Also, I'll try and make the tournament work to fit the challenges.  If any participants want to issue challenges to other players, now would be a good time to do so.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 01:08:44 am by crash2455 »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 36