Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

So long. . .

And thanks
for all the fish

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 36

Author Topic: Deadliest Dwarf: The Nerf Tourament - Down For the Count  (Read 65817 times)

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
  • Khorne Flakes: Crunchy & Delicious
    • View Profile
Re: Deadliest Dwarf (currently accepting players!)
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2009, 09:35:27 pm »

Oh Noes!!
Urist McBeanchubbs Cancels Calling Out Copper Turtle: Interupted by Naked Berzerker
Yikes, the Orcs have a nasty language.  Traditional foreplay would be right out for them; how would they ever "say my name" for one another?  No wonder Ocrs are always so bloodthirsty and violent, they're getting sub-par action.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2009, 09:45:04 pm »

*Sigh* No love for the hyperchicken.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2009, 09:46:59 pm »

Urist McBeanchubbs cancels Getting Interupted by Naked Berzerker: Interupted by Hermaphadite Poultry?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 09:50:50 pm by Beanchubbs »
Yikes, the Orcs have a nasty language.  Traditional foreplay would be right out for them; how would they ever "say my name" for one another?  No wonder Ocrs are always so bloodthirsty and violent, they're getting sub-par action.

crash2455

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2009, 10:00:04 pm »

Okay, wow.  I wasn't expecting this much activity so quickly (thanks for your support!).  I was planning on using clothed dwarves, but adding wrestlers changes that.  Round 1 may take a few days to get together, as I forgot to check my peasant stock.  I modded the raws to make dwarves grow to adults at age 2 and give birth to multiple litters, so it shouldn't be long.  With all standard level equipment, generation should be relatively painless, though a lot of people decided to wear only one glove (Michael Jackson much?).
Think you can brave the cold? How about endless waves of zombies, goblins, and orcs? Check out Talltower the Tall Tower of Ice.

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2009, 10:02:24 pm »

My battle cry will be "Hee-heeh!"
Can I use some of my extra points to paint my gauntlet white and glittery?

mjo625

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2009, 10:04:01 pm »

I vote no clothes, like you say it will be easier with wrestling, and it will be easier for players to calculate their encumbrance levels.

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deadliest Dwarf
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2009, 10:06:01 pm »

And Org will be competely Naked.

Sorry for the spam stuffs, if you want me to tune it down, just tell me.

mjo625

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2009, 10:07:56 pm »

My battle cry will be "Hee-heeh!"
Can I use some of my extra points to paint my gauntlet white and glittery?

Menaces with spikes of diamond?

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2009, 10:09:35 pm »

Yes. Thank you for clearing that up for me mjo

crash2455

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2009, 10:09:45 pm »

Alright, to expedite the process, does anyone know a quick way to unclothe dwarves?

(go ahead, throw your best sex joke out there, just try and give me some real help)
Think you can brave the cold? How about endless waves of zombies, goblins, and orcs? Check out Talltower the Tall Tower of Ice.

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2009, 10:13:26 pm »

You could use BloodBeards put in chamber->magma bath->Jesus revive thing, but I don't know if you have magma on that map. If so though, I believe that should work. Or you can wait for them all to go Stark Raving Mad and go streaking across the stadium. No clue other than those two methods.

crash2455

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2009, 10:16:17 pm »

Do you know if [FIREIMMUNE_SUPER] makes things magmaproof?

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2009, 10:17:38 pm »

Or you could do that to. All fire immune things have that, but I don't know if you'd have to regen the world though. That might suck.

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2009, 10:18:20 pm »

It makes you immune against dragonfire, not magma/heat. You want to set the dwarves boiling/flamable state or whatever it is really high.

edit: scratch that, you want [FIREIMMUNE]
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 10:19:56 pm by BloodBeard »

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2009, 10:19:57 pm »

Would that still require world regen though? Or is that not in the files that need to be regenned? I get that stuff mixed up.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 36