Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

So long. . .

And thanks
for all the fish

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 36

Author Topic: Deadliest Dwarf: The Nerf Tourament - Down For the Count  (Read 65861 times)

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
  • Khorne Flakes: Crunchy & Delicious
    • View Profile
Re: Deadliest Dwarf
« Reply #150 on: August 09, 2009, 10:09:41 pm »

Fight cards for the first round of the tournament have been posted.  Expect the first fight soon.

Arrgh! You've got me waiting in suspense!
Yikes, the Orcs have a nasty language.  Traditional foreplay would be right out for them; how would they ever "say my name" for one another?  No wonder Ocrs are always so bloodthirsty and violent, they're getting sub-par action.

crash2455

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 09, 2009, 10:28:48 pm »

Beta Tourney, Round 1:

Techno Viking,  an opportunist and counter attacker.  Lightly armed and moderately skilled:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Org the Ruthless, a totally unarmored psychopath who will not stop until he is destroyed:

Who is deadliest? 

Today we find out using an advanced computer simulation system, developed by Bay12Games, we have equipped these warriors and have placed them in the battlefield.  Here are the highlights of the simulation:

Fight Video

The Spoils of War
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 10:48:51 pm by crash2455 »
Think you can brave the cold? How about endless waves of zombies, goblins, and orcs? Check out Talltower the Tall Tower of Ice.

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 09, 2009, 10:32:52 pm »

Wow, I was destrominated. At least I sprained his right limbs! Very cool pictures you had there. How did you do that?
Yikes, the Orcs have a nasty language.  Traditional foreplay would be right out for them; how would they ever "say my name" for one another?  No wonder Ocrs are always so bloodthirsty and violent, they're getting sub-par action.

crash2455

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 09, 2009, 10:37:28 pm »

3Dwarf, wowmodelviewer, and Gimp.  I'm thinking about doing this for the rest of the tourney, but I'm hoping that I don't run out of animations too quickly.
Think you can brave the cold? How about endless waves of zombies, goblins, and orcs? Check out Talltower the Tall Tower of Ice.

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 09, 2009, 10:41:02 pm »

Very cool. Could I change my equipments and such via selling my current armor at 50% face value or are you not doing that?

crash2455

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 09, 2009, 10:42:10 pm »

Presently, you are dead.  You can make a new character if you want.

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 09, 2009, 10:43:19 pm »

Oh, alright.

Edit: I'll just edit it into my current character sheet for now but I can make a new one if you want.

crash2455

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 09, 2009, 10:45:16 pm »

That's fine.  Your new character can be Technoviking's twin brother Technoviking II if you really want.

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 09, 2009, 10:46:36 pm »

I was going to do something more orignal like "The Nothern Raider of Spiffy Dancing"

There's a storm coming Org.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 11:18:56 pm by Beanchubbs »

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 10, 2009, 12:41:22 am »

Hmm... My fight is next, right?
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

crash2455

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 10, 2009, 12:59:27 am »

Yeah, I've already played it out.  I just need to finish the detail work.

crash2455

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 10, 2009, 02:33:28 am »

Round 2 of the Beta Tournament

Ljosrekker, a lightly armored speardwarf who lies in wait for his chance to strike:

Cheesebrains, a lightly armored quickstriking speardwarf who attacks her opponents at their weakpoints:

Who is. . . actually, these two are exactly the same.  Who the hell set up this fight?

In any case, the computer simulator for this scissors vs scissors matchup was designed by the minds at Bay12Games.  Let's see what they've cooked up for us:
Fight Video

Comments:

The Spoils of War
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 02:36:18 am by crash2455 »

Grimlocke

• Bay Watcher
  • *kobold noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 10, 2009, 05:13:01 am »

LOL didnt expect that. My dwarf just did stab, twistwistwistwistwistwistwistwist *bled to death*.

Its cool how you used the wow model viewer, though the female dwarf does lack some beard ;D

Also funny how his squad name was 'the hot spears'. Dont suppose you can steal squadnames?

Ill invest my 200☼ on another level of armour user, yay for 1 more attribute.
I make Grimlocke's History & Realism Mods. Its got poleaxes, sturdy joints and bloomeries. Now compatible with DF Revised!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 10, 2009, 05:34:04 am »

I WON!
1 Rank of Wrestling plox
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 05:38:15 am by Org »

Axil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 10, 2009, 05:44:20 am »

How often are the battles going to be done? Twice a day?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 36