Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: rorre revres  (Read 5643 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: rorre revres
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2009, 02:04:12 pm »

You used WHAT as an energy source to blow up WHERE!?
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2009, 02:05:56 pm »

Who knew toonuradamen has such a powerful kick?  America is gone.

Luckk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2009, 03:42:20 pm »

Man Nuke, you consumed 80 jello shots at that party?!  No wonder you have looked drunk as you have been posting.  Sonerohi, if you're still wondering what jello shots are made of, you can go here to find out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfp7FbsnsbU

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2009, 03:44:48 pm »

Is it just me, or is nuke drunker then should be possible, and toonyman is nuts?
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2009, 03:48:28 pm »

My new element, toonuradamen!  This suckers got 1,000x more energy than what makes up an atomic boom.

EDIT:  Boom as in bomb.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2009, 10:47:10 pm »

someone seriously needs to come up with a more viable energy source than solar. it would save the USA LOTS of money.

well, I failed to retrieve any nectar at all. I'll try splicing again and see what happens.

you should probably wait for the pods to incubate a little longer next time. if they're not ripe enough photosynthesis won't start up.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 10:51:38 pm by Dragooble »
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2009, 10:49:45 pm »

Guys, project superplant has failed and well, I failed to retrieve any nectar at all. I'll try splicing again and see what happens. Also, is it just me, or has tooney finally gone off the deep end?

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2009, 10:52:09 pm »

tooney, you need to calm down. this is getting out of hand.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2009, 10:55:32 pm »

Toony, think about this carefully, is this really something you want to get yourself into?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2009, 10:57:27 pm »

I'd like to comment, but as I've explained with the big impressive post thingy, superplant is ready for splitting. Immortality here we come!

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2009, 11:04:41 pm »

what i want to know is why you thought it would be a good idea to try and switch to pool foam noodle while you thought he wasn't looking. take your defeat like a man!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2009, 11:48:10 pm »

TheNewerMatianEmperor, it's nice you've come this far starting from so little, but you might wanna quit while you're ahead. What do you need immortality for when you already have untold riches?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2009, 11:54:51 pm »

Men, women, hemadrophites, persons of indetermidable sex; I stand at the precipice of immortality itself! In just a few scant hours I shall harvest the nectar of the superplant, and gain immortality! Now, you have all seen the rise of my genetic empire, and it's secondary industry's. So, let none among you deny that this is beyond my reach!

(I feel like a real-life Ozymandias! Except without the nuclear war and the squid. Shame about New York and the Masks though. I must stress that that was a horrific misfire of the psychic test subjects.)

[Edit: Without the failure too, I swear!]
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 12:07:32 am by TheNewerMartianEmperor »

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2009, 12:08:24 am »

So NewerMartian, what's this big news you have for us? Can it stop Toony's madness?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2009, 12:44:43 am »

our work is coming along nicely martian. the Omegaplants harvest went off without a hitch, the Alphaplant is nearing it's peak nectar producing state and recent discoveries tell that the Superplant may be more than just a possibility.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 12:47:11 am by Dragooble »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5