Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: rorre revres  (Read 5644 times)

Idiom

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_THOUGHT]
    • View Profile
rorre revres
« on: August 07, 2009, 12:32:26 am »

Crud. The server has goofed up on this thread and now all the posts in this thread are listed in reverse order. I suppose we will have to have a few new rules for this thread then:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Anyways, in response to what has already been posted before:
...ullage, but the cops were really at fault here with the teargas...
Dude, the cops had every right to use the teargas. It's your fault for driving it as poorly as you did.

...pool foam noodles...
Should have used packing peanuts in soda bottles. Hard plastic for a casing holds together better at 42 MPH and it could have deployed way better.

...fire department chief told me "kiss my ass"...
As he should have. You completely demolished that thing. And leave the cat out of this, the cat was doing nothing wrong.

I am locking this thread already for being so off topic. Also for _____'s embarrassing drunken posting and ____'s stubborn refusal to calm down.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
Re: rorre revres
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 02:08:00 am »

The cat was doing fine, you really just shouldn't leave stuff like that out in the open.

Yeah, I have to side with Aquizzar here, the cops had no right to use the teargas on you. That probably just screwed up the situation more than it already was.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 03:48:07 am »

Dude, the teargas isn't really such a bad move, is it? I mean, the situation was already rather out-of-hand.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 03:58:22 am »

____, you're officially an ass for doing that.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 06:54:54 am »

I guess that's what you get for mixing milk with beer and then selling it to unsuspecting bystanders. But you really crossed the line by deploying the catapult.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 07:15:19 am »

You may call me an ass, but I believe ToonyMan's reply demanded this.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 02:38:25 am by Cheeetar »
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 09:04:45 am »

That escalated quickly. What started with rock-paper-scissors required tear gas to end? Good show!

In any case, lemme tell you guys my story. I was minding my own business, yeah? I was running this hard milkshake bar, when suddenly a cat walks up. I bend over to give the car some milk when this crazy ass cat jumps on my back and starts clawing my ass off. Yeah, sucks, right? Maybe it's the beet, I dunno, but that's not important. So I'm running around, yelling, and I somehow get the cat in the microwave. In my rage, I turn it on. Bad idea in hindsight, I know, but it seemed like a good idea at the time. Well, let's just say that cat+microwave=fire. Yeah. The damn fire department was being slow so I rolled my catapult out and shot one of their trucks. Again, hindsight is 20/20, but it was MY building that was burning down, you know? At the very least, the fire got put out. Sadly, my catapult also got lit up during that time. Still can't believe the fire department chief told me "kiss my ass" when I asked him if my catapult would be ok. Jerks. I think they are just in love with that damn cat.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2009, 10:59:06 am »

He was nearly strangled by a WHAT? On the SECOND FLOOR?
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2009, 02:35:16 pm »

DUUDES
STILL LOCKED IN THE KITECHEN
HAHAaa
You shouldn't have been in the kitchen in the first place
FUCK YOU MAN
YOU DON'T UNDERSATNAD
FUUUCK YOO
Drink the cleaning agent!
YES
THIS MAN KNWows hiS SHIT
Nuke, stop posting while drunk. We are all sorry for your hillarious mishap, but seriously, you are spamming this thread with nonsense
MAN YOU ARE SO WRONF I AM NOT DRUNK I AJM SOTNE COLD SOBER YOU ABSTARD!
DUUDES
HAHA
MY FRIEND IS MAKING FACEAS!
HE IS USING THAT EEEL WE FOUND AS A SCSARGF!
wsezfaoivmz; .
HAHA DUDES I FEEL DOWN ON THE KEYBOARD
HAHA MY FRIEND HOGOT THE EEEL STUCK IN A MINCER OR SOMETHING AND THEN HE FELL OVER
MAN IT IS STILEL ROUNDS HIS NEACK
HAHAHA SHIT HE IS GOING BLUES ND AEVERYTHISNG
NO HE IS HFINEA!
HAHAHAHA!

rock-paper-scissors
OH MAN I AM TH
Long Live United Forenia!

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2009, 03:29:11 pm »

Everyone in here is a bunch of nut-grabbin idiots. Plus, whoever put up the rickroll earlier is seriously retarded. Don't any of you bitches rickroll me again like that.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2009, 03:32:43 pm »

Quick! Drink the cleaning agent! :D
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2009, 03:34:27 pm »

Because of ingesting that, my insides are filled with such diseases as have never been seen before!
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Luckk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2009, 04:32:23 pm »

Nuke, stop posting while drunk. We are all sorry for your hillarious mishap, but seriously, you are spamming this thread with nonsense.  Besides, its not anyone elses fault that you decided to chow down on that moldy hot dog you found under your fridge.  How old was it anyway, ten years?

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2009, 04:49:44 pm »

Nuke that is just.... I mean there's no words to describe how.... I.. I give up.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2009, 05:09:50 pm »

Back on topic, it's called Ro-Sham-Bo, dumbass. Only hippies and communists call it rock-paper-scissors.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 05:12:18 pm by kinseti »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5