Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 24

Author Topic: Vote Mafia, Round 2! (Game Over!)  (Read 32480 times)

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia, Round 2! (Day 1)
« Reply #105 on: August 11, 2009, 12:22:35 pm »

i was suspecting you for a while toony ever since you claimed a role other then twin voter when you accused me i realized that you saw that other people might think like i am about where you are being truthful or not and tried to get me lynched so i realized that you must be scum.
Back to Mafia with me!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 11, 2009, 12:27:02 pm »

I was never told I was a twin voter I swear.  Why would I lie about that?  It would make me look scummy....like.....right.......now.  Agh.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 11, 2009, 12:27:25 pm »

look im a reasonable guy why dont you tell me why you think i'm scum and i will tell you why i think you are scum and we can answer each other and hope fully avoid a misunderstanding, but lie to me and i catch you and i will lead a lynch party with you as the Guest of Honor.
Back to Mafia with me!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 11, 2009, 12:29:06 pm »

Clearly there is a sibling rivalry going on.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 11, 2009, 12:29:18 pm »

This might be interesting. We now 'know' all of the roles. However, there is the slight probability that Frelock/ToonyMan is our scum team, since Frelock could now lie about his 'known' role to match what Toony says his is. Nothing says ToonyMan doesn't have a Secret Voter role again or something similar. Not incredibly likely, but this possible.

In any case, here is what I've got so far on roles:

RolesKnown byconfirmed by
"Fibinacci Voter. He apparently starts with 1 vote, then gets another vote on day 3, then another on day 4, and then 2 more on day 5, for a total of 5 votes."chaoticjosh
Super Voter - His vote isn't effect by abilities. ToonyMan
Twin Voter - He is twins with another player. A vote for him goes to his twin and vice versaMephansterasDiakron/ToonyMan
"Vote Stealer - They don't have a vote, but they can steal all of the votes of another player during the night. They get their vote(s) back at the end of the next day."Mr.Personchaoticjosh
"Vengeful Voter - Anyone who has their vote on this person by the end of the night is killed during the following night, assuming the person with this role isn't dead."ZaithemasterLeafsnail
Shielded Voter - His vote is worthless but he's totally immune to all powersPandarsenic
Mirror Voter this lucky asshole has all votes bounce off him and on to the voter with no knowledge of that happeningDiakron
Vote Seer - who sees who voted for whom and how many times.  Basically they can see secret votes and things like thatLeafsnail
Undecided Voter - My vote is completely random.  It is not effected by abilities. Toonyman
Vote Reporter - unknownOrg
"Doctor Voter. Unlike the normal Doctor, this one has to vote for someone during the day to save them from night kills"JanusTwoFace
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 11, 2009, 12:31:21 pm »

@Diakron:

I'm just tied to you, that's all.

I would very much like to act like gentlemen.  I think you are scum, because the role looks scummy (just like the with the LoveStruck voter and everything).  I think Sir Josh is scum for the very same reason.  The fact that you voted me after I accused you made me think you were scum even more.

From what I heard, you think I'm scum for accusing you?  That sounds scummy.  Just defend yourself my boy.  Make a good laugh and then random vote someone else.  Don't vote me.  My boy.

@Leafsnail:  More like long lost sibling rivalry.

@Meph: I said my whole role clearly and honestly.  I did not know I was tied to Diakron I swear.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 11, 2009, 12:34:35 pm »

alright i admit my reason to vote you at first was shaky so i said nothing about it, but then you accused me and i thought that you where being untruthful so idecided to vote for you but for now i will Unvote. i will wait for frelock to post to see if i vote for you or not.
Back to Mafia with me!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 11, 2009, 12:36:09 pm »

I wonder if Fibinacci Voter is bullshit - primarily since if it's legit, it should be "Fibonacci" for the number sequence.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #113 on: August 11, 2009, 12:37:21 pm »

Psuedo-edit: Garblargle.  It takes too long to type sometimes.  Anyways, here's what I had before Meph and Diakron posted, and I'm going to post it anyways.

Maybe this will save you Meph:  (And get me killed instead?   :()
Spoiler: Roles so far (click to show/hide)

@Diakron:
I don't think that Toony's role actually has to be Twin Voter.  If everyone is telling the truth, then he is Twinned with you.  It's sort of like the Lovestruck Voter from last time around.  The target had no idea, at least until a Vote Counter revealed it.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #114 on: August 11, 2009, 12:38:46 pm »

@chaoticjosh: So if you're the Vote Stealer, did you steal from someone with no votes or not steal at all?  If you tried to steal from the Super or Shielded Voter, than I assume that you would end up with no votes because they are immune to abilities.

(OOC: Does anyone know how to add table borders with this formatting?  It would make the role tables look better).
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 11, 2009, 12:40:01 pm »

Janus looking at your chart you have simething wrong Frelock should have Undecided voter its been claimed but not revealed if he does then i am going to have a big apologize to type up...
Back to Mafia with me!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 11, 2009, 12:41:04 pm »

It's a little off, though, Janus. Frelock should have the 'Random Voter' that Toony claimed, not the Vengful Voter. Zai knew that one, then Leafsnail claimed to be it.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 11, 2009, 12:45:12 pm »

Sorry about being absent.  My known role is indeed the undecided voter, who votes at random at the end (this would be very unfortunate when combined with the vengeful voter).  Therefore, I can't put much weight behind Diakron's reasoning that TM is lying about his role, specifically because it was a role that hadn't been revealed yet.  I think it's probably like IRC mafia's twin: "You're twins with BUDDY1, but he doesn't know about you."

On the other hand, Chaoticjosh specifically lied about his role, although it was after a rather confusing announcement.  Org, what did the vote reporter do again?
All generalizations are false....including this one.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 11, 2009, 12:46:29 pm »

Thanks Frelock.   ;D

I am also suspicious of Sir Josh for lying.  That's like 10 scum points.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 11, 2009, 12:51:21 pm »

Hold up, how did this start?

I bet one of the twin voters is scum, sorta like last time.  THAT'S MEANSSSSS.

Diakron and Sir Josh are probably scum dood.
wow toonyman that was pretty harsh and on the heels of me stating that you probably are lying I am now confident enough to say that i suspect Toonyman of being scum. Unvote Vote Toonyman.

Whoa, holy crap Diakron, overreact much? Casting general suspicions on people is pretty normal, but screaming "SCUM!" when someone suspects you isn't.

Toon, on the other hand, is suspecting him for having a 'suspicious' role, which smacks of laziness, especially since WA likes toying with people's expectations.

@chaoticjosh: So if you're the Vote Stealer, did you steal from someone with no votes or not steal at all?  If you tried to steal from the Super or Shielded Voter, than I assume that you would end up with no votes because they are immune to abilities.

(OOC: Does anyone know how to add table borders with this formatting?  It would make the role tables look better).

That's what I was trying to get at Janus, I hit someone that's apparently immune to abilities, so I don't have a vote today.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 24