Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 24

Author Topic: Vote Mafia, Round 2! (Game Over!)  (Read 32458 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia, Round 2! (Day 1)
« Reply #90 on: August 11, 2009, 11:59:24 am »

i am twins with Toony if i vote him i vote myself if i vote myself i vote him. but then he says he has no idea about this and pick me and another person as scum...

I believe he has a good point but i think in this case it points back to him.

That made no sense.  Coming from me.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 11, 2009, 12:03:20 pm »

I'm starting a spreadsheet to track stuff. It's only partially complete, but it should be useful.

For now, here are the roles we know about:
Fibonacci Voter - He apparently starts with 1 vote, then gets another vote on day 3, then another on day 4, and then 2 more on day 5, for a total of 5 votes.
Super Voter - His vote isn't effect by abilities.
Twin Voter - He is twins with another player. A vote for him goes to his twin and vice versa
Vote Stealer - They don't have a vote, but they can steal all of the votes of another player during the night. They get their vote(s) back at the end of the next day.
Vengeful Voter - Anyone who has their vote on this person by the end of the night is killed during the following night, assuming the person with this role isn't dead.
Shielded Voter - His vote is worthless but he's totally immune to all powers
Mirror Voter - this lucky *** has all votes bounce off him and on to the voter with no knowledge of that happening
Vote Seer - who sees who voted for whom and how many times.  Basically they can see secret votes and things like that
Vote Reporter - Unknown

We're still missing one, and we have no idea what Org's Vote Reporter does exactly..

Wait, why can't you vote Toony? From what we've seen you're one of the two Twin Voters.
It may be useful to add who claimed what onto that.  I'm claiming Vengeful Voter to avoid pointless innocent casualties.

And Toony, you are once again being rather unhelpful.  Unvote.  Vote Toony.  And an OMGUS vote will get you killed, so just don't.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2009, 12:05:34 pm »

Thanks Leafsnail.  One more vote for Dakarian.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 11, 2009, 12:05:53 pm »

I mean Diakron.  Hee hee.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 11, 2009, 12:08:35 pm »

Sorry, I misread the previous bit.  Unvote.  Vote Diakron.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 11, 2009, 12:09:47 pm »

It's funny.  I'm getting lynch Day 1.  Just like the prophets have told!  Watch as innocent town (with I admit a useless power) get lynched by his brethren.  The lifeless body curses them with the curses of curse.  The the next day another town is dead and Sir Josh and Diakron (plus the last scum) walk free with there scumminess.  Why me.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 11, 2009, 12:10:11 pm »

Ok im going to say this as clearly as possible to avoid confusion

To vote Diakron you need to vote Toony

To vote Toony you have to vote Diakron
Back to Mafia with me!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 11, 2009, 12:11:40 pm »

I'm like a meat shield man.  I pity myself fool.  I have no one to turn too.  No one beside meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

*breaks into song

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 11, 2009, 12:12:01 pm »

I don't have a particular grudge against you, Toony, but it would be nice if you could be a bit more helpful.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 11, 2009, 12:13:26 pm »

It may be useful to add who claimed what onto that.  I'm claiming Vengeful Voter to avoid pointless innocent casualties.

Yeah, I'm starting a section on what roles we know, who has what roles (or claimed what roles), and who's voting who.

Going slow, though, since I'm at work and don't have a lot of time to put it together. But I'm slowly adding to it. I'm also going to note down who said which 'known' roles, so we can catch any liars.

...I'm so getting NK'd again...
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 11, 2009, 12:13:54 pm »

Lynch Sir Josh and Diakron then.  It would make me glad!  As I've said, my role is more useless than a regular townie and I even followed webadict's rules!

My only evidence is that their roles is scummy dood.  I don't want you to waste a lynch on me.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 11, 2009, 12:14:28 pm »

toonyman you accuse me of being a scum as my own twin for the simple fact that i am a twin voter, then you keep throwing suspicion around to me and to "Sir Josh" (whom i am assuming is chaoticjosh) with no evidence to back it up this leads me to believe whole heartedly that you are scum.
Back to Mafia with me!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 11, 2009, 12:16:56 pm »

Question for webadict: If I vote for the mirror voter, do I murder myself in the night?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 11, 2009, 12:18:40 pm »

Everyone says the same thing every game.  Let me pull out the logic chart...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'm being as helpful as possible by listing who I think is scum.  Do you really think any of us has evidence day 1?  Besides what we say which is REALLY unreliable.

Diakron, you pulled what we call a OMGUS vote on me for accusing you.  That's even more scummy.  You over-reacted.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 11, 2009, 12:21:04 pm »

LOL that would be something

Leafsnail found dead with throat slashed and looking beat up. next to him is a note saying: I will teach Leafsnail to vote for me ever again i will have vengence on him. tonight I die.

Signed,

Leafsnail.
Back to Mafia with me!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 24