Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: The Nameless Turn 16, Uhhhh hi?  (Read 12770 times)

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: Best RtD Ever Turn 12, Loose ends come back to haunt us.
« Reply #135 on: August 29, 2009, 09:00:13 pm »

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Blind

• Bay Watcher
  • Could care less.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 29, 2009, 09:15:49 pm »

finally lol.   ;D

Click on me! Its an Rp chill site.
www.livethertd.freeforums.org

Bushfries

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 29, 2009, 09:44:56 pm »

TURN 13!

The Nameless
FUCKING DONE
__________________________________________________________________________________

Bushfries- [6] Ill practice spiritual immersion

you manage to go into spiritual immersion [6] and on the Table there is a book called Overcharge you read it and learn that it is a skill that can drastically increase your abilities but only for a short time, and when it does run out, you will become completely drained.
Achieved- Overcharge lvl 1, Spiritual Immersion Lvl 4.60

CJ1145- [2] I offer the soldier a chance at redemption. If he joins me, I will heal his foot, and his sight, because I make Jeffrey blind him by threatening to make him disappear.

You were about to say "Join us and we will rule together" but you noticed that a large amount of blood that should be too much for a human body to hold has leaked out of his foot, his suit starts beeping slowly, but starts getting faster, you hear more alarms and more footsteps.
Jeffery: Bitch...

Mr. Person- [5] Find a way out of the vent. Find a lone soldier, kill him, and take his uniform. STEALTH MISSION TIEM.

You crawl through the vent and manage to find a soldier on a bed that looks asleep, you come out of the vent right on his neck and kill him, you then put on his uniform,  take his gun and hide his body under the bed.

Nirur Torir- [3] I create a magic spell in haiku form that will transform me into an emo gelatinous cube. 

You pray to the emo gods to make you into black jello but your wrists do have blood on them but you arent cut.

Diakron- [5] bandage up mah arm's bleeding

You rip strips from your shirt sleeves and bandage up your arm and stop the bleeding
Right Arm: No Bleeding

Jay Kayell- [6-3=3] I turn into a swarm of parasitic bugs and burrow into the soldier.

You try to turn into bugs but you cannot think of any way to suceed in this.

Blind- [6-1=5] I yell to the gods "I have sacrificed my own flesh and blood for you oh Gods!! I offer my soul in exchange for your support and powers!!"

You yell out "I HAVE SACRIFICED MY FLESH AID ME O GODS" and a pathway through the vents becomes clear, at the end you see a circular room with doors leading off in all directions.

Frelock- [1] you climb into the vent shafts and try to transmute a gold arrow, but you accidentally make it into paper and fall into a Boiler room
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Person-
Status- Crawiling
Possesions- Magic Chainmail (+1 to blocking Magic)(EQ)
Skills- Agility Lvl 0.80, Perception Lvl 1, Stealth Lvl 1
Location- Vent system, Above Cafeteria
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Frelock-
Status- Standing
Possesions- None
Skills- Perception Lvl 2, Critical Regeneration(+2 to survival rolls), Basic Alchemy .50
Location- Unknown, Boiler room

Bushfries-
Status- Standing
Possesions- Twin Elemental Blades(EQ), Keycard
Skills- Sword Technique Lvl 0.80, Spiritual Immersion Lvl 4.60
Spiritual Arts- Ways of Destruction 1, Ways of Binding 1, Overcharge Lvl 1 (1 turn)
Location- Cell #08 Closet
____________________________________________________________________________________

Nirur Torir
Status- Standing
Possesions- None
Skills- Agility Lvl 2.20, Magic Lvl 2.50 , Fire Magic Lvl 2 of 5, Strength Lvl 1
Location- Cell #08 Hallway

Jay Kayell
Status- Standing
Possesions- None
Skills- Magic Level 1, Mind control Lvl 2, Ice Magic lvl 0.60 of 5
Location-Cell #08 Hallway

Blind
Status- Left Wrist: Light Bleeding
Possesions- Snake Blade(EQ)
Skills- Sword technique lvl 1.40, Fire magic Lvl 3.80 of 5, Magic Lvl 4.30, Achieved: Emo Lvl 2 of 5

CJ1145
Status- Standing
Possesions-Bone Sythe(+1 to cutting objects)(EQ), Grim Reaper Robes(+1 to stealth)(EQ), Jeffery
Skills- Magic Lvl 1.30, Light Magic Lvl 1.50 of 5, Sword Technique Lvl 1.50
Location- Cell #08

Diakron
Status- Left leg: Moderate Burns
Possesions- Keycard #1, Pistol(1x0 clips)
Skills- Firearms Expertise Lvl .50 of 5, Magic Lvl 1, Lighting magic Lvl 2 of 5
Location- Cell #08

Enemies:

None

Objectives:

Get to the circular room.

Locations:

Cell #08: An odd room, Made of a material none of you have seen before, the walls seem to heal themselves... It almost seems alive.

Cell #08 Hall: A straight corridor, nothing odd about it, A door much like the hatch, but has a keycard slot is at the end, and it has a closet off it.

Cell #08 Closet: A normal broom closet, it has a ventalation shaft on the highest shelf.

Vents: A Maze of Metalic tunnels, probably goes through the whole facility.

Sleeping Quarters: Beds are everywhere, it seems to be deserted.

Boiler Room: The walls are lined with furnaces, there is a door on either end.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Backround Roll:

[3] Nothing much is noticed, except more alarms and footsteps, and there is banging on the other side of the door.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: Best RtD Ever Turn 13, Im back.
« Reply #138 on: August 29, 2009, 09:49:26 pm »

Darn. I attempt to make it into the vents. I then attempt to create a ball of darkness, with a personality, who can make a room darker. He hates Jeffrey with a passion.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 06:58:37 pm by CJ1145 »
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Blind

• Bay Watcher
  • Could care less.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 29, 2009, 09:56:48 pm »

I retry my yell at the Gods, this time directin git at the God of Death (assuming there is one) "Ahem, I Have sacrificed for you! I will bid you will if you lend me some of your great powers! Maybe like dark magic powers that can expand and form any shape of my will....and stuff. HUZAH!!" then I go through the tunnels.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 29, 2009, 10:03:26 pm »

i go find a electrical outlet and pump lightening into it.
Back to Mafia with me!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 29, 2009, 10:04:01 pm »

Sneak around. Try and use divination magic to learn about the area and where I should go.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 30, 2009, 12:43:22 am »

I use my good perception to find a large red self destruct button, or some sort of equivalent, in the boiler room (making a bunch of boilers explode would work).
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 11:49:56 am by Frelock »
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 30, 2009, 09:11:52 am »

I try to learn how to change my shape.
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

Bushfries

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 31, 2009, 07:46:09 am »

ill probably do it tonight if i dont have a shitload of homework.

Bushfries

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 02, 2009, 07:12:28 pm »

getting it done.

Blind

• Bay Watcher
  • Could care less.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 02, 2009, 07:48:22 pm »

Bushfries

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Best RtD Ever Turn 14, Im back.
« Reply #147 on: September 02, 2009, 08:43:15 pm »

TURN 13!

The Nameless
NOT YOUR GRANNIES RTD!
__________________________________________________________________________________

CJ1145- [4] I attempt to make it into the vents. I then attempt to create a ball of darkness, with a personality, who can make a room darker. He hates Jeffrey with a passion.

You attempt to summon a shadow ball similar to how Jeffery was summoned, but however, you feel a part of your soul and Jefferys leave your bodies and combine, however The part of jeffery's soul goes back inside of him, the shadow ball that was created speaks in a British accent "Hello, I am Gregory, Its nice to meet You."
Jeffery: [5] are you REPLACING ME?!?!?! FINE I JUST WONT TALK!
Gregory: [3] Hmm the light ball seems a bit rude.

Blind- [5] I retry my yell at the Gods, this time directin git at the God of Death (assuming there is one) "Ahem, I Have sacrificed for you! I will bid you will if you lend me some of your great powers! Maybe like dark magic powers that can expand and form any shape of my will....and stuff. HUZAH!!" then I go through the tunnels.

Everything goes black as you hear a deep voice boom "YOU DARE ASK FOR MORE?!?!? WE HAVE SHOWN YOU THE PATH! THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH!" Another voice that seems a bit more kind says "Well, he will need some more power" The other voice booms "VERY WELL I SHALL GRANT YOU A POWER! USE IT WISELY!" You wake up with everyone in the hallway staring at you as a Pillar of Black Goo Engulfs you. Everyone feels the surge of power coming from the pillar, Probably in the whole complex.
You Are Now Immobilised

Diakron- [2]i go find a electrical outlet and pump lightening into it.

You go to the key card slot and shoot it with electricity and you hear yells from the other side and you hear "THEYRE IN HERE!" and you think to yourself "OSHI-!"

Mr. Person- [5] Sneak around. Try and use divination magic to learn about the area and where I should go.

You feel a pulse and feel you should keep going which you do and reach a supply closet similar to the one you entered in and think "Hey this is similar to the closet i was in before" and jump out and run through the closet door but you get your right arm and left leg caught in the pillar of shadow but eventually get unstuck but scream as the shadow particles merge with your body and when they finnally stop you can see yourself reflected in a wall and your body is half dark purple and half normal the effects of this are unknown
???, ??? Achieved

Frelock- [4] I use my good perception to find a large red self destruct button, or some sort of equivalent, in the boiler room (making a bunch of boilers explode would work).

You search for a button, but find nothing of the sort, so you walk to the door and open it but find nothing on the other side...oh wait, did i forget to mention the armory also theres a sleeping guard at a desk.

Jay Kayell- [3] I try to learn how to change my shape.

You cant find a way around this still and just stand there.

Bushfries- [4] Ill try to use immersion

you go into immersion and find [1] nothing go away.
Achieved Spiritual Immersion Lvl 5

Nirur Torir- [3] ill practice some fire magic

You try to shoot fire from your hands and do it but dont get anywhere.

Mr. Person-
Status- Crawiling
Possesions- Magic Chainmail (+1 to blocking Magic)(EQ)
Skills- Agility Lvl 0.80, Perception Lvl 1, Stealth Lvl 1, ???, ???
Location- Vent system, Above Cafeteria

Frelock-
Status- Standing
Possesions- None
Skills- Perception Lvl 2, Critical Regeneration(+2 to survival rolls), Basic Alchemy .50
Location- Unknown, Armory

Bushfries-
Status- Standing
Possesions- Twin Elemental Blades(EQ), Keycard
Skills- Sword Technique Lvl 0.80, Spiritual Immersion Lvl 4.60
Spiritual Arts- Ways of Destruction 1, Ways of Binding 1, Overcharge Lvl 1
Location- Cell #08 Closet
____________________________________________________________________________________

Nirur Torir
Status- Standing
Possesions- None
Skills- Agility Lvl 2.20, Magic Lvl 2.50 , Fire Magic Lvl 2 of 5, Strength Lvl 1

Jay Kayell
Status- Standing
Possesions- None
Skills- Magic Level 1, Mind control Lvl 2, Ice Magic lvl 0.60 of 5
Location-Cell #08 Hallway

Blind
Status- Left Wrist: Light Bleeding, Immobilised
Possesions- Snake Blade(EQ)
Skills- Sword technique lvl 1.40, Fire magic Lvl 3.80 of 5, Magic Lvl 4.30, Achieved: Emo Lvl 2 of 5

CJ1145
Status- Standing
Possesions-Bone Sythe(+1 to cutting objects)(EQ), Grim Reaper Robes(+1 to stealth)(EQ), Jeffery
Skills- Magic Lvl 1.30, Light Magic Lvl 1.50 of 5, Sword Technique Lvl 1.50
Location- Cell #08

Diakron
Status- Left leg: Moderate Burns
Possesions- Keycard #1, Pistol(1x0 clips)
Skills- Firearms Expertise Lvl .50 of 5, Magic Lvl 1, Lighting magic Lvl 2 of 5
Location- Cell #08

Enemies:

None

Objectives:

Get to the circular room.
Envoiornment:

Door HP: [5]
98/100

Locations:

Cell #08: An odd room, Made of a material none of you have seen before, the walls seem to heal themselves... It almost seems alive.

Cell #08 Hall: A straight corridor, nothing odd about it, A door much like the hatch, but has a keycard slot is at the end, and it has a closet off it.

Cell #08 Closet: A normal broom closet, it has a ventalation shaft on the highest shelf.

Vents: A Maze of Metalic tunnels, probably goes through the whole facility.

Sleeping Quarters: Beds are everywhere, it seems to be deserted.

Boiler Room: The walls are lined with furnaces, there is a door on either end.

Armory: Guns, Armor, And more guns
______________________________________________________________________________________

Backround Roll:

[4] door gets attacked not much else happens.

Bushfries

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Best RtD Ever Turn 14, ARNOLD SHWARTZENAGAR IS HANNAH MONTANAH!
« Reply #148 on: September 02, 2009, 08:45:17 pm »

ill try to help blind to get out of the goo

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: Best RtD Ever Turn 14, ARNOLD SHWARTZENAGAR IS HANNAH MONTANAH!
« Reply #149 on: September 02, 2009, 08:54:59 pm »

I take a gun and shoot the guard.
All generalizations are false....including this one.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12