Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Agency Wars--for the Ipod  (Read 931 times)

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Agency Wars--for the Ipod
« on: August 04, 2009, 09:18:55 pm »

Agency Wars is a free game I just downloaded off Itunes (now, I know most people don't have IPod or IPhones, so I doubt that I'll get anyone to play but...). You get to play as a secret agent out to defend your country from international terrorist organizations murder people for dubious reasons.

My first job had me assassinating a Pigeon because said Pigeon stole the CIA Boss' Rolex. You choose who you want to kill, you choose how you want to kill it, and then you watch the rest.

Killing all these minor targets get you money so that you become better hitmen. Soon, you can move onto murdering Agents (presumably even Agents from your own Organization). Your goal is to be the best Agent ever by killing people and taking their loot.

Appernatly, if you "contact" with other people (share friend requests), you gain more power and assistance. So it's a proto-clan job. Anyone in Bay12Games want to work together?
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Agency Wars--for the Ipod
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 09:36:24 pm »

In my defense of freedom, I killed a pigeon, an intern, a lobbyist, and a oil executive. All together, I made $3,600, just for a few murders. But now, the government wants me to have "contacts", people who I can rely on to assist. Otherwise, they won't send me on any new job.

Contacts make you kill people more effectively, so...if you want a Contact, here is a Friend Code:
202133 202160 (I deleted my old account because I got upset with working for the CIA for such stupid missions. Now I work for China.)

Any Bay12Gamers play this game? If so, please post your Contact.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 10:18:45 pm by Servant Corps »
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Agency Wars--for the Ipod
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 09:16:29 am »

And I now have quit this game. Yeah. Sorry for anyone who still plays it.

I still have another Mafia Wars clone on my Ipod, but it's only to test some theory out, and I'll delete that later on too.

It's just strange how game developers are trying to place EVERYTHING into the exact same Mafia War format, in the hopes that some fool will decide to pay to be "better" at the game in question.
* Servant Corps shrugs
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 09:19:11 am by Servant Corps »