Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Author Topic: RTD in the Future Turn 10: Normal, Normal, Normal.  (Read 19084 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD in the Future Turn 7:Neutrality?
« Reply #120 on: August 09, 2009, 05:24:38 am »

I help Gieran Anteron up and back to the docks. When we reach them I intend to tell the mining authorities not to let anyone in until they hear from the U.E.S.F..
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

KlanK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 09, 2009, 02:24:24 pm »

Once i see Gieran get up, i wait to make sure he is ok. Then get up and head back towards the docks with everyone else.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 10, 2009, 11:28:03 pm »

TURN 8:NO?
Once i see Gieran get up, i wait to make sure he is ok. Then get up and head back towards the docks with everyone else.
I help Gieran Anteron up and back to the docks. When we reach them I intend to tell the mining authorities not to let anyone in until they hear from the U.E.S.F..
Clutching the blueprint, I stagger to my feet, thank the aliens, and begin walking back to the ship.
I help James get back to the ship.

You make it back to the ship all right, KlanK scans Gieran and confirms he seems alright, just that he needs rest. RAM leaves to tell the authorities what happened, catching and talking to little and explaining it to him on the way.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ALIENS?" Screamed the enraged admiral in the main hall of the complex.
"No, this planet is too mineral rich too be disposed of! Some goddamn aliens won't keep the U.E.S.F. out of this rock! No siree! We'll station more guards there if the miners fell safer, but we're not leaving! I want you to get that blueprint and deliver it to me immediatly, we shall colonize other new planets. Humans need more influence in this galaxy, if it comes to violence the Aliens will be destroyed, nothing like a nuke wiping them out huh? Either way, deliver that blueprint back, and we're not leaving mars."
Fix the pipes!
You finish fixing the pipes.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD in the Future Turn 8:No?
« Reply #123 on: August 10, 2009, 11:34:39 pm »

I buy a couple of tonnes of steel, get it loaded onto our ship, then if everyone is ready I will fly back to the space station. assuming that that is where we are taking the blueprints, or is the admiral on Mars?
I copy the Blueprints that the Unknown Entities gave us.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 03:36:47 am by RAM »
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 10, 2009, 11:35:35 pm »

How much XP did I get?
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

James.Denholm

• Bay Watcher
  • [HAS_NO_HUMOURS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 11, 2009, 12:10:51 am »

Perhaps we should wait. This blueprint could be a very major bargaining chip.

If nobody wants to learn Martian, should I make an attempt to memorise the blueprint or something?
Imagine a combination of power goals 44 and 45: The ruler convenes a council of the nobles to appoint you the high priest of the nearby towns. Instead of waiting for them to finish their drinking session, you walk in and crush a goblet while berating their disgusting behaviour and general incompetence.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 11, 2009, 12:21:05 am »

I don't think that this game has xp.

I would like to learn Martian, this just doesn't seem like the right time.

If you want to try something, feel free to make a suggestion, but I suspect that we pretty much belong to the U.E.S.F. so our ability to bargain may be limited...
Read the First Post!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 11, 2009, 01:09:10 am »

I suggest we find some sort of scanner that could copy the blueprints down, so we could build our own drive.

Anyhow, get to the turret, and see if I can optimize the systems a little.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 11, 2009, 01:34:08 am »

Oh yeah, we will definitely need to be able to make our own interstellar drive. We can hook it up to a convertible, jump from Mars to Andromeda and set a new land-speed record!!!
Read the First Post!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 11, 2009, 01:35:13 am »

When dealing with the military, it's always best to keep records.  Things have a habit of "disappearing" around them.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

James.Denholm

• Bay Watcher
  • [HAS_NO_HUMOURS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 11, 2009, 02:19:06 am »

Well, my suggestion was going to be that the most valuable player (me! :P) should memorise it, then we destroy it.

EDIT: Actually, we could all memorise a fifth of it. Or a fourth, just in case memorising it somehow erases my knowledge of Native Martian.
Imagine a combination of power goals 44 and 45: The ruler convenes a council of the nobles to appoint you the high priest of the nearby towns. Instead of waiting for them to finish their drinking session, you walk in and crush a goblet while berating their disgusting behaviour and general incompetence.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 11, 2009, 03:22:06 am »

I buy a couple of tonnes of steel, get it loaded onto our ship, then if everyone is ready I will fly back to the space station. assuming that that is where we are taking the blueprints, or is the admiral on Mars?
The admiral is on mars, he deals with all the projects going on there.
How much XP did I get?
You managed to take in a bit, but you're still Very far from getting Repair II.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 11, 2009, 03:29:40 am »

I look for a place to train my repair skills.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

James.Denholm

• Bay Watcher
  • [HAS_NO_HUMOURS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 11, 2009, 03:30:30 am »

Such a team player! :P

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 11, 2009, 03:35:03 am »

okay, I am amending my previous post...
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12