Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

Author Topic: Disc Fortress  (Read 17333 times)

Draco18s

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Disc Fortress
« Reply #180 on: October 17, 2009, 08:23:49 pm »

Lets... not... try and find the exact ingredients of the "sausage inna bun".

Also, How many Dibblers do you people know? The only ones I can remember are CMOT and DMH

I made up one, once.  Sellin' Me Own Horns Drakkar.*

I didn't name Drakkar very well 4 years ago.  Pullin' Out Me Own Scales (Pullin' Out Me Scales?) would have made more sense and been more in line with the theme.

*Yeah, he's a dragon, and not a very kempt one at that.  Likely more of a kobold.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 17, 2009, 09:03:13 pm »

Clip My Own Wings Drakkar.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Firnagzen

• Bay Watcher
  • [CURIOUSBEAST_INSANE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 17, 2009, 09:45:47 pm »

There's...

May-I-Be-Kicked-In-My-Own-Ice-Hole Dibooki (Something to that effect, anyway. Sold whale blubber biscuits after the whale exploded by itself.)
Fair Go Dibbler (XXXX, Cafe de Feet, sold meat pie floaters)
May-I-Never-Achieve-Enlightenment Dhiblang (Yak butter tea)
Cut-Me-Own-Hand-Off Dhblah (Erm... something onna stick, as I recall. From Small Gods.)
Dib Diblossonson (?)
Swallow-Me-Own-Blow-Dart Dlang-Dlang (?)
Al-Jiblah (Coucous)
Christ, are you dwarves or are you elves? If you think Hell has too many demons, then you kill them till the population reaches an acceptable number.

atomfullerene

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 17, 2009, 10:59:49 pm »

Auditors should function like the gremlins mentioned in dwarf talk this time.  But less mischevious and more depressing.  Pulling levers and whatnot to make life difficult, and maybe providing a depressing thought to dwarfs near them.  And really hard to see. 

I agree with the elves being best for standard HFS, although dungeon dimension critters ought to be possible somehow.  Octiron and meteoric iron are a good call for adamantium stand ins.

Also we need the Mac Feegle somehow....

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 17, 2009, 11:20:28 pm »

Auditors should totally be Vermin that randomly deconstruct things like walls, key supports, vital floodgates etc.

Firnagzen

• Bay Watcher
  • [CURIOUSBEAST_INSANE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 18, 2009, 03:41:23 am »

Except they'd be eaten by cats.
Christ, are you dwarves or are you elves? If you think Hell has too many demons, then you kill them till the population reaches an acceptable number.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 18, 2009, 03:55:51 am »

Details details.

uran77

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 18, 2009, 03:58:00 am »

Except they'd be eaten by cats.

you mean like greebo

Firnagzen

• Bay Watcher
  • [CURIOUSBEAST_INSANE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 18, 2009, 06:53:59 am »

*Shudder* Things would be bad if all cats were like Greebo. Or worse, You. (No, this is not a crack about you, the reader of this note. Granny Weatherwax's cat was named 'You', as in 'Hey, You!'. He (or perhaps she. I forget.) scares the living daylight out of Greebo. Who takes on wolves and wins.)

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 18, 2009, 06:59:25 am »

It's You, as in You. As i am sure anyone who owns a cat will attest, no matter what it's name actually is, it will spend most of it's life being called You. Usually in forms such as "Hey, you!" "Gerroutovit you!" "You little bugger!" "Aaagh, stop it you!" "Get off the table you!"  and so on.

She's a small fluffy white kitten, and she scares the living daylights out of Greebo. The reason for this is very simple, she's Granny Weatherwax's cat.

Or, more accurately, Granny Weatherwax is her human.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 18, 2009, 07:26:20 am »

If you can have a vermin that has more damage than a carp, has [liKES_FIGHTING] and [SAVAGE]... Nac Mac Feegle.

And still you all missed "Disembowel Myself Honorably".
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Mr_Bucket_Hat

• Bay Watcher
  • Celtic warrior Chicken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 18, 2009, 07:45:41 am »

I thought it didn't count because you had already mentioned him.

Anyway, I think he should replace the liason.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 18, 2009, 07:48:03 am »

Pretty accurate there, cos we already sell pieces of junk for exorbitant prices. He'd have a heart attack if he saw the amount of stone mugs we have.

Quantum Toast

• Bay Watcher
  • Schrödinger's Breakfast
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 18, 2009, 09:38:07 am »

Thank goodness, I thought I would have to buy something from a street-vendor...

You don't want one of Dibblers famous pies? They're made from 100% pie! Well, 90%, er, at least half anyway.

Genuine Pig! Real, actual Pig Products in any case...
Kind of reminds me of those glitches where you get a blank space for the material of an item... " Pie"
That would be as deadly to the wielder as to anyone else!  You'd sever your own arm at the first swing!  It's perfect!

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 18, 2009, 09:42:03 am »

The Nac MacFeegle would best be done as something similar to kobolds, only faster and stronger.

You do not want them to make successful raids.  An ambush would likely kill you.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15