Poll

Add a sub-fourm for Let's Plays?

Yes
- 39 (88.6%)
No
- 5 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: A small suggestion  (Read 2583 times)

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
Re: A small suggestion
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2009, 11:46:56 am »

Yeah. There were soo many let's plays when this thread was made. Just that i think that school is sorta starting to kick in for the teens, and the younger adults are facing college. But I don't know anything about college schedules.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2009, 01:08:17 pm »

I think that a separate Let's Play forum would be cool- but, it'd probably matter more for the LP people than the people who go to the rest of the threads.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2009, 04:57:52 pm »

Bamp!

How about a split for games in which you post consistently, staying with the thread and possibly having a profile, VS games you're not required to return to, like 'make a joke of the last person's post' and similar formulas?
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2009, 05:43:40 am »

Bamp!

How about a split for games in which you post consistently, staying with the thread and possibly having a profile, VS games you're not required to return to, like 'make a joke of the last person's post' and similar formulas?
Seconded.
Thou, I'm not sure if BOTH this and splitting of LPs would work, and I would rather be rid of the LPs.
Really, I think Toady did come at a point were the LPs were abnormally low, now the entire bloody forum is covered with them again.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 2 [3]