Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13

Author Topic: Time Travel Mafia, Day 3  (Read 32260 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Time Travel Mafia, Day 1
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2009, 04:28:33 pm »

Does anyone else think this looks like a great, elaborate Webadict-bussing-Toonyman thing?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2009, 04:31:51 pm »

If it is, then that would still make Toonyman scum, and we should act accordingly.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2009, 04:40:31 pm »

Does anyone else think this looks like a great, elaborate Webadict-bussing-Toonyman thing?

I can see how could see that. But I still agree with him a bit. But anyways. I've lost the certainty of TM being scum. Unvote ToonyMan and revote for Little.

Scratch that. I just reread the last few posts from TM, and my certainty has been renewed. I'm still voting for TM.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2009, 05:32:01 pm »

That's some far-out thinking. I don't really like bussing. And the last time I had to bus someone it was myself. In Round... 3? Yeah, I think it was 3. I had to bus myself to save Frelock.

Especially in an unknown role game, that'd be a really bad idea.

Sorry all, lighting struck near my house after I posted that last message, I don't have much time right now.  A neighbor was kind enough to lend me her computer.  My internet is destroyed.  I won't get it back until tuesday or wensday.  Sorry.   :(

I'm docter by-the-way.  Might as well while I can.
And just so everyone knows, I hate doctor claims! Not because they're scum tells, but because he might be telling the truth but he'll still die tonight.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2009, 05:44:54 pm »

Vote Count (from earliet to latest):

Toonyman = webadict, Leafsnail, Zaithemaster
Leafsnail=Mr.Person, Xegeth

All power roles, remember to send in your orders to me before I declare the end of Day 1.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2009, 06:10:37 pm »

Even worse, because Toonyman claimed Doc, we can hardly NOT lynch him... it reeks of desperation.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2009, 10:45:53 pm »

Why are you guys voting to lynch the doctor? If he's scum, he'll live til tomorrow. If he's not scum, the scum will kill him. In this game, a doctor can revive people. There's no way in hell the scum would allow a real, claimed doctor to survive the night. Don't think of a doctor as a doctor in this game, think of a doctor as a guy who can revive other people the night after they die.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2009, 10:58:16 pm »

Why are you guys voting to lynch the doctor? If he's scum, he'll live til tomorrow. If he's not scum, the scum will kill him. In this game, a doctor can revive people. There's no way in hell the scum would allow a real, claimed doctor to survive the night. Don't think of a doctor as a doctor in this game, think of a doctor as a guy who can revive other people the night after they die.

Because it reeks of WIFOM. I personally am going by how he's acted, not what role he claims in a last-ditch-effort to have.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2009, 11:22:24 pm »

Sorry, I was busy entertaining cousins all day. Having glanced over the dialogue, I have to ask: why the hell are people randomly voting me?  :-\

Also, I would vote Toonyman for his ridiculous claim that he is Doctor, but I still haven't gathered enough satisfactory evidence to cast a vote with any certainty. We need to rationally think this out, people.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 01:19:32 am by Little »
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2009, 11:33:39 pm »

Sorry, I was busy entertaining cousins all day. Having glanced over the dialogue, I have to ask: why the hell are people randomly voting me?  :-\

Also, I would vote Toonyman for his ridiculous claim that he is Doctor, but I still haven't gathered enough satisfactory evidence to cast a vote with an certainty. We need to rationally think this out, people.
You didn't glance too hard, did you? You're not being voted AT ALL right now...

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2009, 12:09:47 am »

why the hell are people randomly voting me?  :-\

You had only posted one post, and it held no actual content in it.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2009, 12:25:34 am »

FoS Little for the "still haven't gathered enough satisfactory evidence to cast a vote with an certainty" stalling tactic.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2009, 01:17:34 am »

When does the day end?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2009, 05:06:09 am »

The time travel element of this game means it's not that simple.  He could be killed yesterday or even night 2 (so if the mafia decide to kill him night 2 we'd end up lynching him anyway).  Simply claiming doc at the last minute isn't helpful - if we don't lynch him and we're correct in not lynching him, he will die anyway.

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2009, 06:37:37 am »

I think I'm going to unvote and vote for ToonyMan. I'm not convinced he is mafia, but if the mafia decide to revive him, he would be even more suspicious than he is now and we would probably waste a day lynching him again.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13