Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19

Author Topic: How to get a girlfriend  (Read 28797 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: How to get a girlfriend
« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2009, 05:39:22 pm »

Honestly though, you don't need to get involed in a relationship like that at 12. That's just silly.

It's too early, you'll just get hurt. I sure as hell did.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2009, 05:40:52 pm »

Honestly though, you don't need to get involed in a relationship like that at 12. That's just silly.

It's too early, you'll just get hurt. I sure as hell did.
Ouch. That's the only thing one can say to that. Ouch. Other than "I'm so sorry", but that's just not how I roll.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2009, 05:46:24 pm »

Reach and withdraw.

Go for her; make a couple of moves(introduce yourself, talk to her, whatev'z); then just stop. Be in control of the conversation and say you're running late or somehow end the conversation. Wait a few days, if she doesn't approach you, do it again. Eventually, she'll seek you out. The sooner she does the more likely it is that she likes you.

I guess the TLDR; version is do not come on too strong.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 02, 2009, 05:50:01 pm »

Psh, I'm stable.  I'm as immobile as a penny made of black hole stuffs lying flat on a hundred foot high block in a desert.

On another planet.
Shoes...

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 02, 2009, 06:00:13 pm »

You know, I never really thought about it before... Can black holes move? Probably a stupid question, but meh.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 02, 2009, 06:02:37 pm »

Psh, I'm stable.  I'm as immobile as a penny made of black hole stuffs lying flat on a hundred foot high block in a desert.

On another planet.

Actually, if a penny were made out of whatever super-dense material that black holes are made of, then it'd be heavy enough to push that hundred foot high block straight into the ground, and then continue pushing it straight to the center of whatever planet it was on...

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 02, 2009, 06:03:55 pm »

Exactly.  No one would ever be able to move it.

And even if they could, you know how hard it is to pick up a penny that's lying flat, unless you have long nails, which I bet could be woven into a  lame metaphor about how women can influence and control men.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 06:18:22 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 02, 2009, 06:07:44 pm »

You know, I never really thought about it before... Can black holes move? Probably a stupid question, but meh.

Not a stupid question at all.  They move and accelerate.  They can even orbit other stars in a binary system.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2009, 06:30:46 pm »

Alright, i'm tired of the people telling me not to get into a relationship because i'm going too if given the change, it's my fucking choice and i'm tired of you REPEATEDLY telling me[ie. sofia] after i made the earlier statement that i'm going to try and get into one, if you have no advice/don't want to tell me/tell me to not do it then don't post. I'm rather angry right now.

Jude

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2009, 06:42:38 pm »

1. Be older than 12

2. ???

3. Profit
Quote from: Raphite1
I once started with a dwarf that was "belarded by great hanging sacks of fat."

Oh Jesus

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2009, 06:54:31 pm »

Dude, you've gotten pissed off at almost every answer anyone's given you.  There's no magic powerword we're holding back from you.  Social interaction is a skill, which means you learn by trying a natural touch, and screwing up a lot.  And the point is, at twelve, you're just now moving into a new realm of interaction and you're really not prepared to deal with failing at it.  Find your feet first, then you can run.

But like I said, do whatever feels right to you.  And if taking a plunge at any opportunity feels right, do it.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2009, 06:55:56 pm »

Exactly.  No one would ever be able to move it.

And even if they could, you know how hard it is to pick up a penny that's lying flat, unless you have long nails, which I bet could be woven into a  lame metaphor about how women can influence and control men.

Long nails are a hassle.

Alright, i'm tired of the people telling me not to get into a relationship because i'm going too if given the change, it's my fucking choice and i'm tired of you REPEATEDLY telling me[ie. sofia] after i made the earlier statement that i'm going to try and get into one, if you have no advice/don't want to tell me/tell me to not do it then don't post. I'm rather angry right now.

You know if you are going to ask about something like this, you should be prepped for people telling you not to do  it. Feel free to ignore them or not, what you do is up to you.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2009, 07:02:02 pm »

Dude, you've gotten pissed off at almost every answer anyone's given you.  There's no magic powerword we're holding back from you.  Social interaction is a skill, which means you learn by trying a natural touch, and screwing up a lot.  And the point is, at twelve, you're just now moving into a new realm of interaction and you're really not prepared to deal with failing at it.  Find your feet first, then you can run.

But like I said, do whatever feels right to you.  And if taking a plunge at any opportunity feels right, do it.
Actually i havn't, i only got pissed when you thought i was self-diagnosed and when they kept telling me no,out of all the other answers that seems less then half, therefore it's not all, hm?

Okenido

• Bay Watcher
  • Loli Advocate
    • View Profile
    • New Various Nonsense
« Reply #103 on: August 02, 2009, 07:03:58 pm »

x2yzh9 seriously you're not in the stage where relationships will benefit you.

If you want list on why it is that way, I will make one.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 02, 2009, 07:08:33 pm »

No need to become rather angry now bloke! They were only venturing to assemble a worthier overall comprehension of your circumstance!

x2yzh9 seriously you're not in the stage where relationships will benefit you.
Mabey he doesnt feel sorrow over the inferior interests, he might just be forsaken and hunger for the fondness of passion. :(
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19