Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19

Author Topic: How to get a girlfriend  (Read 28744 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: How to get a girlfriend
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2009, 05:08:42 am »

Then you have absolutely nothing to worry about.  Don't believe the TV and the braggarts - most from the latter and all from the former are damned lies.  Most (as in literally percentagewise most) people have never had a real relationship by the time they leave highschool.  There is absolutely no pressure or contest to "achieve" anything.

Not that you shouldn't want to meet someone by any means.  Just don't take it as a requirement, or a failing.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2009, 05:09:09 am »

I've never had a girlfriend. Probably never will. Though, I do know a bunch of girls that like me. Ha ha. Too bad for them.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2009, 05:18:19 am »

Most (as in literally percentagewise most) people have never had a real relationship by the time they leave highschool.
That hinges on what you speculate is a legitimate affair, cooter. Additionally in what situation did you inquiry this?

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2009, 05:24:04 am »

Most (as in literally percentagewise most) people have never had a real relationship by the time they leave highschool.
That hinges on what you speculate is a legitimate affair, cooter. Additionally in what situation did you inquiry this?

Uhh...  Well, I know there was some compiled survey that said that 60ish percent people haven't had sex until after highschool.  I'm sure you can just look it up if you don't believe it, but it sounds pretty reasonable based on everyone that I know.
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2009, 05:30:19 am »

The three most important things are:
1) learn applied sociology
2) learn covert hypnosis
3) get a good biocem supplier, especially for bulk buying high grade melatonin.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

IndonesiaWarMinister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2009, 05:30:59 am »

90 % of stastistics are lies.

Including this one.

The three most important things are:
2) learn covert hypnosis
3) get a good biocem supplier, especially for bulk buying high grade melatonin.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOBAMA!

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2009, 05:54:23 am »

I've never had a girlfriend. Probably never will. Though, I do know a bunch of girls that like me. Ha ha. Too bad for them.
Yar, same 'ere.

Anyways, I've noticed that lots of girls like people who will LISTEN.
Very important skill to 'ave.
Listen to what they 'ave to say, then respond in a way that makes 'em feel good.
It may sound cruel, but playing their insecurities can be very profitable.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2009, 06:00:23 am »

As for getting a girlfriend, I agree. Sunglasses and a leather jacket are the way to go.

Bonus points if you thump a jukebox to make it work without breaking your hand, combined with a obligatory Eeeee'yeeeee.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2009, 06:02:02 am »

Well, who doesn't like having their insecurities pandered to?  That's the principle of emotional conversation.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2009, 06:04:02 am »

A girlfriend? Easy. Get one of these:

and these:

Since I started wearing both, I have gotten rather a lot of offers and more attention than before. Too bad my sights are set on someone else (she loves them too)

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2009, 06:04:39 am »

Yar, same 'ere.

Anyways, I've noticed that lots of girls like people who will LISTEN.
Very important skill to 'ave.
Listen to what they 'ave to say, then respond in a way that makes 'em feel good.
It may sound cruel, but playing their insecurities can be very profitable.

Basically: Get a girl with a good voice that you can listen to without getting annoyed at it after awhile.

Also in 2 years you can become a pilot, in another 2 years after that you can fly other people around,(yes you can become licensed pilot before you can get your drivers license) Girls love pilots.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2009, 06:06:30 am »

Uhh...  Well, I know there was some compiled survey that said that 60ish percent people haven't had sex until after highschool.  I'm sure you can just look it up if you don't believe it, but it sounds pretty reasonable based on everyone that I know.
At what moment was that survey obtained and who was it subject to? Further, if that sounds feasible established on everyone you meet, then you and I deal with extraordinary contrasting personalitys.

2) learn covert hypnosis
These proposals can be remarkably practical if learned with integrity. Nevertheless, I stir you employ self hypnosis to refine your social prowess rather then these extremes.

DJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2009, 06:46:22 am »

Think hard about what she should be like. Try to imagine her in your mind, every personality trait you can. Try to see her as clearly as possible. Then start looking for her. Work on yourself along the way, be strong. And look down with disgust upon every one of them that don't suit the image of the girl you're looking for.
If you do find the girl of your dreams, then it's going to be more than just some childish relationship "for show". And it's worth a lot more. Be prepaired and try to look serious.
Worst advice ever. Relationships are built on compromise. That, and you can't really know what you want until you've had a couple of relationships. You may think you know it, but trust me, you don't.

Anyway, in school girls tend to go for older guys because they're so cool and edgy and stuff. So your chances of scoring a girl from your own year aren't that great, but chances of getting one that's a year younger are quite good.
Urist, President has immigrated to your fortress!
Urist, President mandates the Dwarven Bill of Rights.

Cue magma.
Ah, the Magma Carta...

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2009, 06:55:53 am »

Anyway, in school girls tend to go for older guys because they're so cool and edgy and stuff. So your chances of scoring a girl from your own year aren't that great, but chances of getting one that's a year younger are quite good.

Yikes, really? Where I'm from older guys are appealing because

a) They have cars of their own. Means a ride on dates.
b) They tend to be a little more mature. Believe me a mature-ish dude gets big points.

At what moment was that survey obtained and who was it subject to? Further, if that sounds feasible established on everyone you meet, then you and I deal with extraordinary contrasting personalitys.

60 percent haven't had sex until after high school? That's unusual.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

IndonesiaWarMinister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2009, 06:57:36 am »

What if my grade-same love interest is younger a year than me? I.E. me 14, she's 13?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19