Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19

Author Topic: How to get a girlfriend  (Read 28768 times)

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How to get a girlfriend
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2009, 04:03:31 am »

yesh well i haz ausperger syndrome, i did like to emphasize i could fecate burgers and eat them to survive[hint hint, assburgers syndrome ^^] (yes, if you call me an asspie i dont fucking care) On that note, i have a hard time coming up with original stuff to say to girls and sometimes we don't really.. have a conversation, because i don't do a lot of stuff. Herm. Not completely bad, went to physical therapy for it and ive went to mental therapy before.

Physical therapy?  For Aspergers?

Anyway, even if you can't hold a conversation yet, you can still try to be a good listener.  That means finding someone more talkative than yourself and letting them know that you're paying attention.  It helps if you actually care about the person, but you'll pick up some social skills regardless.

Also, yeah, I never met anyone who had a successful relationship in middle school.  If you even learn to talk to girls, you should be proud.  I was still a clueless loser freak when I started high school but everything worked out fine.

For reference, I was homeschooled until 7th grade, which as far as I can tell is kind of like having Aspergers.
Mm, well, physical therapy for reactions and such, but i eventually found out something.
The box shows a green light, then a pic comes up for you to clap on, a small delay but signifant so if you dont clap FTL it fails, so i just learned to look at the power box and aced my way out.
You are correct, that is what I assumed.  I was wrong.

Sorry dude.
Yea, sorry for ranting you out ^^. I get really pissed when someone doubts my legitametly-ness, not in a uber-spell mood right now.

Okenido

• Bay Watcher
  • Loli Advocate
    • View Profile
    • New Various Nonsense
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2009, 04:05:14 am »

Middle school?

Don't even try, it's a waste of time during that stage.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2009, 04:06:45 am »

Agreed, wait till school is over. None of them will last.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2009, 04:09:09 am »

My good man, I'm of the belief that one would do well not to attempt verboseness if one does not possess the faculties of grammar to perform in an exemplary fashion.

With all due respect, of course.
Sir whilst I have the appropriate amount of reverence for you, I must impugn your preponderance. It is essential a being vault someplace if they speculate to mature in the area. This goes for x2yzh9 as well.

But I will take your caution to mind.

Returning to the topic within our mitts.

I at first I was all  :-\

But then, I lol'd.
Though he possesses Aspergers, he still retains his emotions.

Agreed, wait till school is over. None of them will last.
You have the ability to be satiated.

IndonesiaWarMinister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2009, 04:26:08 am »

My love interest is my classmate in the middle school.
For two years. Acceleration class (do US have acceleration class?)

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2009, 04:26:13 am »

As an added question, when i laugh to hard my eyes sometime water[probably due to the lack of humor in my life up until 11]. This doesn't exactly look manly or such in front of a girl, any tips on how to uh, stop it?

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2009, 04:30:10 am »

As an added question, when i laugh to hard my eyes sometime water[probably due to the lack of humor in my life up until 11]. This doesn't exactly look manly or such in front of a girl, any tips on how to uh, stop it?

I dunno, turn the subject to something tragic and make yourself look sensitive?
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2009, 04:33:40 am »

This is normal, hence the phrase "laugh until you cry."

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2009, 04:38:23 am »

Middle school?

Don't even try, it's a waste of time during that stage.

That's the whole point. You get some practice! When else are you going to grind up your flirtation skills? Middle school gives you lots of desperate kids your age, the perfect opportunity to practice.
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2009, 04:41:40 am »

i mean i do it quite faster then other people. like.. if i laugh for about 5 or 7 seconds my eyes water.

IndonesiaWarMinister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2009, 04:42:13 am »

i mean i do it quite faster then other people. like.. if i laugh for about 5 or 7 seconds my eyes water.
Ahh...
Idk, then.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2009, 04:43:19 am »

this is not significant to the undistinguished rabble you consort with. I possess the ability to disclose that it presents itself to people of similar roots as yourself.

It is intramural to your intellectuality.

IndonesiaWarMinister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2009, 04:43:54 am »

Wait wait wiat...

You are 12 now? That's the same age when I joined this forum..........................

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2009, 05:00:47 am »

Wait wait wiat...

You are 12 now? That's the same age when I joined this forum..........................
woah, you guessed right buddy.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2009, 05:07:27 am »

First of all, ignore everyone who says you can't/shouldn't get a gf in school. You can, and there's no reason why you shouldn't.

Spoiler: The important things (click to show/hide)

Lastly, your 12. Having a girlfriend at 12 is nice, but it doesn't matter one little bit if you don't have one, you're young, and the real fun with dating doesn't start for another 5 odd years ;)
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19