Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: SURVIVAL - HURP UH DURP  (Read 5509 times)

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
Re: SURVIVAL - Good start for Duke and Woose! (One spot open!)
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2009, 05:26:22 am »

Cthulhu:Sticks McGillicutty
Spoiler: RollTracker(tm) (click to show/hide)
Casually walking around town one day, Sticks McGillicutty was kidnapped by TERRORISTS. The TERRORISTS took him to their HQ in the woods. They watched over him for days not taking an eye off of him. One day, the guard slipped up and Sticks McGillicutty took the chance to escape the TERRORISTS. He ran, taking the guard's TERRORIST handgun. He snuck over to a storage shack and took what he could carry. A couple of pieces of raw meat, a canteen, and some rope. He ran, staring back to see if the TERRORISTS were coming after him. He slammed into a tree, breaking two of his ribs. He began to limp off, holding his chest in pain. He soon collapsed after a couple of hours of painstaking walking. He awoke the next day, unaware of where he was. His mind was fighting over whether he would live through this or die, here, in the woods on the run from TERRORISTS. He decided to wait and find out.

Noesssss...
I was just about to submit....
Submit anyway, you'll just be moved to the waiting list.

*LAWL is always 69
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 05:39:55 am by Jack_Bread »

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2009, 05:41:37 am »

M'kay...
Username: Neyvn
Name: Nanothnir
Description: Medium to large build, yet agile despite weight. Dresses in a casual gear normally but packs a 'Dry as a Bone' when it comes to wet or cold travel...
Abilities: Ever told by his Father to be Street Smart, he rarely goes about without making sure he knows what he is doing and what is going to happen. Yet seems to get into trouble despite that. While working at a small Supermarket don't give you much life experiences, carrying tons of heavy groceries does build up ones strength to weird levels, like when 30kgs seems like nothing...
 Has had many challenges through his life but usually shrugs it off with a meh, like Last Halloween when he stacked his push bike and ended up looking more Zombie then a Zombie. Three weeks later healed around 80% of the Wounds and picking at scabs... (True Story)
Death:I don't think I have died yet...

(True Story- Last Halloween I stacked my push bike, slid across the footpath for a meter and a half, on my face. Shaved half my top to incisors away, shattered one of my bottom incisor completely, and chipped nearly every other front tooth. Scars across the right side of my face (seemed to have favored that side for Face Grinding), from Forehead across the nose over the upper lip and the chin...
I stood up, checked my bike (blood thing must be immortal) then called my folks to come get me. Mean while, chuckling to myself at my luck and luggin my bike to the car to be shoved in the back...)

Edit: Check now...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 05:55:16 am by Neyvn »
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2009, 05:44:18 am »

M'kay...
Username: Neyvn
Name: Nanothnir
Description: Medium to large build, yet agile despite weight.
Abilities: Ever told by his Father to be Street Smart, he rarely goes about without making sure he knows what he is doing and what is going to happen. Yet seems to get into trouble despite that. Has had many challenges through his life but usually shrugs it off with a meh, like Last Halloween when he stacked his push bike and ended up looking more Zombie then a Zombie. Three weeks later healed around 80% of the Wounds and picking at scabs... (True Story)
Death:I don't think I have died yet...

(True Story- Last Halloween I stacked my push bike, slid across the footpath for a meter and a half, on my face. Shaved half my top to incisors away, shattered one of my bottom incisor completely, and chipped nearly every other front tooth. Scars across the right side of my face (seemed to have favored that side for Face Grinding), from Forehead across the nose over the upper lip and the chin...
I stood up, checked my bike (blood thing must be immortal) then called my folks to come get me. Mean while, chuckling to myself at my luck and luggin my bike to the car to be shoved in the back...)
Abilities must include how strong he is.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2009, 05:49:04 am »

Abilities must include how strong he is.
So you want me to say it in an obvious way, m'kay. Guess you want Physical Strength, not as in Toughness... Check for edit...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2009, 05:49:40 am »

Username: WorkerDrone
Name: WorkerDrone
Description: 5'11'', wears a awesome looking great coat and awesome Fedora, combined with tough boots, a black shirt and jeans, and a permanently scowling face.
Abilities: Strong Build and Endurance, he can swing a machete or shoot a rifle, and is capable of both fishing and hunting.
Death: But...I'm not dead. But if I must, seriously, its gonna be going down killing a bear by PUNCHING it, and than getting caught in an explosion. Awesome. Not that I want to die. I like living.

HUNTING TRIP FOR THE WIN.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2009, 05:56:24 am »

Neyvn.

WorkerDrone.

WAITING LIST'D

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2009, 06:01:51 am »

Be sure to PM me when I get off the list.

I'll probably forget about your game entirely.

DURHURHUR.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: SURVIVAL - Good start for Duke and Woose!
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2009, 11:22:56 am »

I will begin by turning the hummer into a shelter. Using the white leather interior, I will coat the entire hummer in whiteness, giving me a cool shelter while attracting other people to the HUGE-ASS white blob. If I need to, I shall use the seatbelts to tie the leather to the frame. I will then hunt for animals to kill (using the parasol for shade). When I kill them, I will drink their blood for moisture and then eat their flesh. I will save the groceries and such for later. If their is no water in the canteens, then I will simply fill them with animal blood.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 11:26:49 am by Barbarossa the Seal God »

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2009, 12:08:54 pm »

I'd like to play now, but I can't apparently. Put me on the waiting list.

Username: CJ1145
Name: Michael J. C.
Description: Very, very, very stupid. Think of the dumbest person you can. This guy would be Albert Einstein compared to Michael. He is very kind, and naive, willing to help anyone with just about anything. He is very loyal to his friends, and is inhumanly lucky. He has nearly superhuman strength; his friends Leonard and Lavernius claims it is God's way of compensating.
Abilities: As previously stated, has demigod-like levels of strength. Has no willpower to speak of, but his stupidity does the same basic thing.
Death: Oh, good. For a moment, I thought that person was me. But if he is dead, that cannot be me. That would be silly.

(I'll give you a cookie and promise the cookie monster won't steal it if you can tell me what character I just blatantly ripped off in every possible way.)
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2009, 01:05:24 pm »

Wait, the terrorist handgun is a BB gun?  What kind of pathetic terrorists use BB guns?
Shoes...

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2009, 01:06:33 pm »

I've seen Raiders from Fallout 3 with them, though it makes me wonder how they got back in time.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2009, 01:10:54 pm »

It makes me wonder how raiders expect to kill people with a BB gun.
Shoes...

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2009, 01:27:19 pm »

Considering that even towns of children are armed to the teeth, I have no fucking idea.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2009, 03:23:19 pm »

I tie a tourniquet on Roderick with my t-shirt. I also put his arm in the cooler on the off-chance that it can be preserved until medical help arrives.

I then search for firewood, and ask if Roderick thinks he will be able to travel by daybreak tomorrow.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2009, 03:28:00 pm »

Wait, can I use the canoe? I check it for damages, attempt a repair job with the ropes and wood, and if it is still watertight then I set course upstream. If not, follow that road.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5