Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: SURVIVAL - HURP UH DURP  (Read 5505 times)

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
Re: SURVIVAL - Good start for Duke and Woose!
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2009, 04:26:37 pm »

Wait, the terrorist handgun is a BB gun?  What kind of pathetic terrorists use BB guns?
No. The TERRORIST was carrying a handgun, but you also got a bebe gun.

I'd like to play now, but I can't apparently. Put me on the waiting list.

Username: CJ1145
Name: Michael J. C.
Description: Very, very, very stupid. Think of the dumbest person you can. This guy would be Albert Einstein compared to Michael. He is very kind, and naive, willing to help anyone with just about anything. He is very loyal to his friends, and is inhumanly lucky. He has nearly superhuman strength; his friends Leonard and Lavernius claims it is God's way of compensating.
Abilities: As previously stated, has demigod-like levels of strength. Has no willpower to speak of, but his stupidity does the same basic thing.
Death: Oh, good. For a moment, I thought that person was me. But if he is dead, that cannot be me. That would be silly.

(I'll give you a cookie and promise the cookie monster won't steal it if you can tell me what character I just blatantly ripped off in every possible way.)
Waiting List'd

Turn coming when I wake the fuck up.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
Re: SURVIVAL - Good start for Duke and Woose!
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2009, 05:19:17 pm »

A bear tore out my arm?!? DX I'm toast. Still

I apply a tourniquet to my arm, to cut off the blood flow, using my shirt. Otherwise I'll be dead in a matter of seconds.

Edit: Beaten to it, I let him put a tourniquet on my arm, and meanwhile try and figure out which direction we went in.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 05:22:37 pm by tehstefan »
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
Re: SURVIVAL - Mr. One Arm.
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2009, 06:39:40 pm »

Sensei : Sensei:1
Spoiler: RollTracker(tm) (click to show/hide)
Tehstefan : Roderick:1
After quickly assessing the situation, Sensei quickly got to work on Roderick's arm. Sensei attempted to use a tourniquet, but it slipped and caught onto the bone in Roderick's arm, sending him into intense pain. Roderick tried to accept the pain, but he instead found the though to make the pain even worse. Panicking, Sensei attempted to remove the tourniquet but found it more difficult than he had thought. Roderick shouting, Sensei couldn't find the courage to leave him be. Maybe this will all fail.

Duke 2.0 : Ivan Aonghus:2
Ian checked the canoe for damages. Besides some missing pieces of wood, it was alright and watertight. Seeing it well, he began to follow the road. It ended up being a short road to a small village. As he entered, he was surrounded by several burly men carrying menacing spears. Could it be that this is not a friendly village?

Barbarossa :SINISTAR:1
In a few simple steps, SINISTAR finally got his shelter going. He decided to go hunting. SINISTAR quickly found some animals and took them out each of them with one awesome punch. He tried to drink the blood, but his stomach couldn't handle it and he ended up puking. Discouraged, he began to eat the flesh. He felt fine, afterward, but he couldn't help but think that something was inside of him. A parasite? He checked both of the canteens. They were both filled with water.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
Re: SURVIVAL - Parasite n' Pain
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2009, 06:52:54 pm »

I try again. To minimize the chance of the shirt catching, I bind it with a rope with time.

...we did, of course, come downstream. I just hope there aren't any forks between here and recognizable terrain.

Assuming I don't fail my first aid roll this time, I begin to gather firewood (also, judging by the sun, what time is it?).
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2009, 07:05:40 pm »

I grit my teeth and ignore the pain, and begin to walk in one direction, hoping to reach a road.
Shoes...

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2009, 07:16:00 pm »

Just a note about when I update: I will update when at least three players have posted. The players that didn't post the last time will have to post, otherwise I'm not going to update. Players who are in the same situation as another (Sensei and Roderick) count as one person, so if one posts, I have to wait for the other.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2009, 07:59:18 pm »

I thought I said Ian would go upstream with the Canoe if it worked!

Eh, whatever. Hold my hands up and slowly walk back. Just keep out of range of those spears at all costs. Try to recognize the language of the village.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2009, 08:07:49 pm »

Tee hee. Sorry. I'm really tired and I can't go to sleep until later.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2009, 09:53:17 pm »

Bump hoping for a tehstefan post...
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2009, 10:10:06 pm »

I'd like a spot at some point in time.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2009, 10:19:46 pm »

Do it. Submit as I said earlier and you'll be waiting list'd.
You can also asked to be kept at the bottom for a period of time.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2009, 11:37:12 pm »

Eat several cloves, due to their antiparasitic properties.

(My tool is a hammer+20 nails)

Proceed to form a radio out of the stuff in my supply area.

I'll break off the lower end of the Parasol's (straight) handle, and form a 120-turn coil out of wiring from one of the rear doors of the hummer's power windows. I will remove the eraser from a pencil and use the pencil lead as a resistor that connects to a blued razor blade (from a razor). I will break the antennae off of the Hummer and use it for my radio's antennae. Using a safety pin, I'll both hold the pencil to the blade at a 45* angle as well as connect it to the circuit. I'll hook the circuit up to the chassis of the hummer (A form of grounding, to prevent electrocution.) and have another wire coming off that I will attach to my hearing aid, allowing me to hear (and thus, search for by moving the pencil) the nearest town or rescue station. Using the trick of screaming really loud into a headset, I will then call for help, giving my exact location.

((Huzzah for Electronics Class and Broadcast Committee!))

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2009, 01:32:21 am »

(My tool is a hammer+20 nails)
What? Your tool is a canteen and a canteen. (Tool = Tool for survival, so canteens count)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2009, 04:36:49 am »

Eat several cloves, due to their antiparasitic properties.

That article begins by asserting that a single species of fluke is responsible for all diseases.  It doesn't sound like the most reliable source.
Shoes...

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2009, 10:42:56 am »

I let him do it.

Seriously thought, how in the world did a bear tear off my arm and not just eat me?

I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5