Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: [MOD] DF Genesis 40d16 (2.01 ver)  (Read 22160 times)

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
Re: [MOD] DF Genesis 40d16 (2.01 ver)
« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2009, 01:09:43 pm »

Your mods are awesome
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2010, 11:36:07 am »

Are dragon wings supposed to be able to grab?  I can see why they would, with the little claws that are usually on the ends, but it was a bit of a surprise.
Shoes...

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2010, 12:14:00 pm »

Well, they are "limbs", so I was ok with that. If you don't like it, it's easy to mod out :).

By the way, ostards and raptors in my upcoming mod are able to grab with their wings too. Is it disturbing enough or should I leave it as it is?
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2010, 09:54:06 pm »

still two annoying problems

1. cant get all races in medium map, only large (extended idk about normal)
2. Many graphical errors in adventure mode ( I have a arab diplomate looking like a skeleton? or a zombie?)
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2010, 02:07:01 am »

1) I cannot do a lot about it, try to check worldgen settings for a medium world ("e") and increase "number of civilizations" to maximum.
2) It means that some professions are not defined, if you could tell me a name of a profession which looks weird, I could fix it in a moment. I remember I fixed shopkeepers and high priests, but I played Dwarf Fortress mode mostly thus I could miss some visible in adventure mode only professions.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2010, 07:56:09 am »

1) I cannot do a lot about it, try to check worldgen settings for a medium world ("e") and increase "number of civilizations" to maximum.
2) It means that some professions are not defined, if you could tell me a name of a profession which looks weird, I could fix it in a moment. I remember I fixed shopkeepers and high priests, but I played Dwarf Fortress mode mostly thus I could miss some visible in adventure mode only professions.
most of them are Arab, suggest you make a large map to where it stops at the second year and take a look around, your sure to find one looking funny

If you go to a haunted place, some of the creatures are not in here zombie form, such as harpy.
Story of my life.

Urist is dead tome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2010, 02:46:51 pm »

I got Genesis. I have a lot of problems. 1. I can't turn the graphics off. They make the computer incredibly slow. 2. I can't make a short cut.

inEQUALITY

• Bay Watcher
  • Living On the Mirror's Edge
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2010, 07:35:36 pm »

I got Genesis. I have a lot of problems. 1. I can't turn the graphics off. They make the computer incredibly slow. 2. I can't make a short cut.

Try the more up to date Genesis mod; this one's out of date a good many versions.

Download the newer DF31.18-compatible ASCII Genesis if you don't want the (awesome) graphics that come with it. Genesis is on the first page of the mod forum, almost always, and there's a link for Genesis w/ Graphics and Genesis w/ASCII (normal DF) in there.
Quote from: Carl Sagan
It does no harm to the romance of the sunset to know a little bit about it.
If the magma cannon doesn't count, they aren't proper scientists.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]