Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Mayday Graphics Pack DF save files please?  (Read 1086 times)

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Mayday Graphics Pack DF save files please?
« on: July 30, 2009, 04:32:40 pm »

Well, i use mayday graphics pack, so if you do and know how to upload, can you upload a save of a fortress somewhat through its life and tell me how to install? I kinda suck at starting a fortress

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
  • Khorne Flakes: Crunchy & Delicious
    • View Profile
Re: Mayday Graphics Pack DF save files please?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 04:34:39 pm »

Or you could just start out in a human city. That's an easy way to do it.
Yikes, the Orcs have a nasty language.  Traditional foreplay would be right out for them; how would they ever "say my name" for one another?  No wonder Ocrs are always so bloodthirsty and violent, they're getting sub-par action.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 04:44:55 pm »

well i dont think you can take control of it, and youve gotta.. bah....i still need a mayday graphics pack savefile

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 04:49:33 pm »

well i dont think you can take control of it, and youve gotta.. bah....i still need a mayday graphics pack savefile

Graphics have nothing to do with the saves.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 06:31:06 pm »

so NO ONE has a good save?  :'(

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
  • Khorne Flakes: Crunchy & Delicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 08:55:20 pm »

You can, eventually, take control of a human city. I did. I locked them all up in one of their little buildings and then attached a pump to a river and had a pipeline running into that building. Granted it took a very very long time for it to happen, all the ones that didn't drown were forced to jump off the building. I think one survived the jump but died of his injuries later. The ones that are wandering around outside, just let the Gobbos kill them. Now you have 120,000 Dwarf Bucks worth of architecture all to yourself.
Yikes, the Orcs have a nasty language.  Traditional foreplay would be right out for them; how would they ever "say my name" for one another?  No wonder Ocrs are always so bloodthirsty and violent, they're getting sub-par action.

joelpt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Quickfort homepage
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2009, 10:45:34 pm »

Check out Quickfort. You can build a fort using premade blueprints with it. It includes a basic set of blueprints for a working early-stage fort in the Examples/Buketgeshud folder, as well as a blueprint for an initial post-embark workshop setup in Examples/General.

Quatch

• Bay Watcher
  • [CURIOUSBEAST_ GRADSTUDENT]
    • View Profile
    • Twitch? Sometimes..
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 09:11:37 am »

Check out the dwarf fortress file depot. I'm sure you could nab a savefile from there.
SAVE THE PHILOSOPHER!
>>KillerClowns: It's faster to write "!!science!!" than any of the synonyms: "mad science", "dwarven science", or "crimes against the laws of god and man".
>>Orius: I plan my forts with some degree of paranoia.  It's kept me somewhat safe.