Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5127827 times)

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
Re: MSPA: Intermission
« Reply #1980 on: January 28, 2010, 06:58:17 am »

You know what the need to do now that they're together in one room...
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: January 28, 2010, 09:19:20 am »

When everyone's such horrible shots...
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: January 28, 2010, 01:00:29 pm »

The four kids will only meet each other at the very end.  Past the seventh gate.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #1983 on: January 28, 2010, 02:14:38 pm »

I suspect that just as they are about to kill English, his suit, without stitch to maintain it, breaks, and the reality ripple launches one or more of the Midnight Crew across dimensions into HS's time-independant light-dark setting.

Then, just as the light and dark sides are heavily wounded at the very end of HS, English will appear menacingly and the light and dark sides will unite, plus the WV and related characters, plus the entire MC, plus all the sleuths from the previous game.

They will still lose, until PS does a Sepulchritude, with John joining him for a DOUBLE-HERO-SEPULCHRITUDE-CROSSOVER-HAMMERSPACE-QUEUESTACK COMBO.  Then DMK and lord English will be playing Midnight Crew: the board game with Death and GPI.

Also, feel free to discard the later bits if you feel they are too unrealistic for a MSPA.
Eh?
Eh!

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: January 28, 2010, 04:28:08 pm »

Dave Vs Problem Sleuth, Round 1!
Fight!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: January 28, 2010, 08:03:53 pm »

I just noticed something.  Jade earlier said she counted 12 trolls, when speaking to John on the subject (the conversation in the past in which John mentions he will change his chum name to something other than ghostytrickster).  At the beginning of the intermission, there are 12 members of the Felt left, not including Lord English but including Snowman.  Plus the Felt have the whole wierd time gimmick.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: January 28, 2010, 08:17:52 pm »

I just noticed something.  Jade earlier said she counted 12 trolls, when speaking to John on the subject (the conversation in the past in which John mentions he will change his chum name to something other than ghostytrickster).  At the beginning of the intermission, there are 12 members of the Felt left, not including Lord English but including Snowman.  Plus the Felt have the whole wierd time gimmick.

*Shocked Expression*

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: January 28, 2010, 09:44:47 pm »

SOUND UPDATE YESSSS

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 09:48:54 pm by ToonyMan »

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: January 28, 2010, 09:47:01 pm »

Wow, Snowman has class!
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: January 28, 2010, 09:50:53 pm »

Snowman appears to be the one in charge of the Dark Kingdom, judging from hands.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: January 28, 2010, 09:54:57 pm »

Ah, so that's why the site's loading like crap.  Sound update, even if it is a short one.

So, two predictions.  1) Snowman is going to be killed, probably very soon, thus catapulting us out of the Intermission and back to Homestuck.  2) Jade's 8-Ball (and probably Cue-ball) will come back into play later.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: January 28, 2010, 09:57:37 pm »

Droog and Deuce should be somewhere in the Homestuck universe as well.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: January 28, 2010, 10:03:42 pm »

Interestingness.

Andrew predicts this'll be over in a Week, i can't see Lord English going down with only a week's worth of updates, so i'm thinking the intermission story will go on hold and we shall return to it at a later date.

Snowman turning out to be Snowwoman is unexpected, but typical.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: January 28, 2010, 10:05:38 pm »

The real surprising thing is that she is like the rest of the Night Crew, keeping her black carapace instead of the felts green one.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: January 28, 2010, 10:08:51 pm »

I'm thinking Snowman is not exactly like the rest of The Felt, possibly she's a Midnight Crew defector or something, Spades certainly seems to have some sort of hostile fixation towards her.
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 3524