Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5123797 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: John is alchemizing ALOT
« Reply #1095 on: December 22, 2009, 09:24:56 pm »

Perhaps it will give John his own version of sepulchritude.(eg. a nigh impossible to use attack that won't be used until the very end.)
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: December 22, 2009, 09:41:32 pm »

Or. is the ultimate weapon. The Warhammer of Zillyhoo.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: December 22, 2009, 09:53:27 pm »

This appears to be the end of the alchemizing for the moment.  And is what the Armory of Heaven looks like.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: December 22, 2009, 10:14:49 pm »

This appears to be the end of the alchemizing for the moment.  And is what the Armory of Heaven looks like.

Of course you know that is ridiculous and could never conceivably happen.

or, i'd say alchemizing is yet to start and he was just daydreaming...but we all know the power of imagination

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: December 22, 2009, 10:20:30 pm »

or, i'd say alchemizing is yet to start and he was just daydreaming...

That would be such a kick in the balls, but would a lot more sense considering the scale and tone presented so far.

As long as we're delving back into Andrew's blog for stuff (holy crap that painting thing is from well before Problem Sleuth), note the post detailing the end of PS.  We've has a mystic urn toppled and a hallowed tomb defiled, in exactly those words.  That mystic ruin by Jade's house can kiss its non-desecrated ass goodbye, probably very soon if the Many Years in the Future happenings are any indication.  Or whatever winds up putting that harpoon there.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: December 22, 2009, 11:39:08 pm »

He's probably gonna lose a lot of this stuff fighting off the horde of imps outside. Otherwise he would be far too overpowered.(either that or he's horribly incompetent with all of it)

Or. is the ultimate weapon. The Warhammer of Zillyhoo.
Oh yeah, forgot about that...
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: December 23, 2009, 12:13:12 am »

A funny thing to mention is that when john geot hammerkind the war hammer of zillywho was brought up. it is obviously the war hammer of zillywho despite it being non-cannon.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: December 23, 2009, 12:57:23 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Useful, but incoherent,
like the ravings of Toony-Man?

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: December 23, 2009, 01:11:14 am »

Useful, but incoherent
That describes the majority of MSPA.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: December 23, 2009, 04:49:10 am »

Holy shit. QUADRUPLE-WIELD.
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: December 23, 2009, 07:10:03 am »

He explained that away already.
hmm. Another on those two: I guess the imps are staying well away from this kid- there's one shown through the hole by balcony in the post I linked.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #1106 on: December 23, 2009, 11:53:10 am »

But so far, he has fought limited numbers of weaker imps, except the two that took a 3-way teamwork including the ghost nana who is likely still more powerful that john even with all his new stuff.

And he has nothing left to counter his REAL OPPONENT: Jade clogging the plot like DF generating a massive world(extra large, plus more caves, plus more cave sizes, plus many more civs, plus many other features) and it's million year history clogs my poor PC (I quit after 2000 years, taking over 1.5 hours)
Eh?
Eh!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: December 23, 2009, 12:36:16 pm »

Yeah, it's not that John will lose them or be incompetent with his new gadgets, but because there is a crap load of enemies right next to John.  Like really, RIGHT THERE.  LOT'S OF THE IMPS AND OGRES.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: December 23, 2009, 12:41:04 pm »

But so far, he has fought limited numbers of weaker imps, except the two that took a 3-way teamwork including the ghost nana who is likely still more powerful that john even with all his new stuff.

And he has nothing left to counter his REAL OPPONENT: Jade clogging the plot like DF generating a massive world(extra large, plus more caves, plus more cave sizes, plus many more civs, plus many other features) and it's million year history clogs my poor PC (I quit after 2000 years, taking over 1.5 hours)

Haha, I used a 'Smaller' world for my 15000 year gen. :)
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: December 23, 2009, 10:10:28 pm »

My God.  This.  Awesome.
My brother.  This morning.  Told me to go to site (We're doing this bro, we're making this happen!).  Spent all day.  Homestuck.  Minus Christmas shopping break.

Awesome.  Hilarious.

My brother thinks that they'll make the defunct jetpack work by applying the same trick John used to clean his posters.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 3524